PaperRater + Teachers = Better Writing
Are you passionate about utilizing modern technology to facilitate learning? Do you believe that writing is not just a way to express what is learned, but also an important method of learning? If you said YES to either of these questions, then you are amongst friends. Let's work together to change education for the better.
PaperRater Resources for Educators
- Free Grammar Check - primary service used by over 20K people each day
- Free Plagiarism Checker - standalone tool for teachers (or students)
- Electronic Submissions of Assignments and PaperRater Analyses
- Vocabulary Builder - learn words in context. Especially good for high school and beyond.
- Video Walkthrough of PaperRater
Related Resources for Educators from Around the Internet
- Automated proofreaders help teachers help students
- How to Use PaperRater - Teacher's introduction to using PaperRater
- TED Talk - flawed writing process discussed at the beginning is spot on.
- Free Alternatives to Grammarly