Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
2. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
3. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
4. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
5. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
6. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
7. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
8. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
9. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
10. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
11. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
12. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
13. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
14. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
15. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
16. As originally built, it was a two mill.
17. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
18. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
19. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
20. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
21. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
22. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
23. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
24. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
25. It later transpired that the was untrue.
26. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
27. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
28. This is almost certainly not true.
29. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
30. It is not possible to verify this .
31. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
32. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
33. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
34. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
35. It has 195 single and double units.
36. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
37. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
38. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
39. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
40. This book was described as a of victimization.
Return to full list of frequently confused words