Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
2. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
3. It is not possible to verify this .
4. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
5. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
6. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
7. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
8. As originally built, it was a two mill.
9. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
10. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
11. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
12. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
15. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
16. This book was described as a of victimization.
17. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
18. This is almost certainly not true.
19. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
20. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
21. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
22. It has 195 single and double units.
23. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
24. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
25. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
26. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
27. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
28. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
29. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
30. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
31. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
32. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
33. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
34. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
35. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
36. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
37. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
38. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
39. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
40. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
Return to full list of frequently confused words