Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
2. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
3. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
4. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
5. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
6. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
7. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
8. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
9. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
10. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
11. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
12. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
13. This book was described as a of victimization.
14. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
15. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
16. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
17. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
18. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
19. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
20. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
21. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
22. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
23. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
24. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
25. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
26. This is almost certainly not true.
27. As originally built, it was a two mill.
28. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
29. It later transpired that the was untrue.
30. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
31. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
32. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
33. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
34. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
35. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
36. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
37. It is not possible to verify this .
38. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
39. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
40. It has 195 single and double units.
Return to full list of frequently confused words