Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
2. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
3. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
4. This book was described as a of victimization.
5. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
6. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
7. It has 195 single and double units.
8. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
9. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
10. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
11. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
12. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
13. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
14. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
15. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
16. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
17. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
18. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
19. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
20. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
21. As originally built, it was a two mill.
22. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
23. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
24. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
25. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
26. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
27. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
28. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
29. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
30. It is not possible to verify this .
31. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
32. It later transpired that the was untrue.
33. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
34. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
35. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
36. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
37. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
38. This is almost certainly not true.
39. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
40. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words