Confused Words: storey vs story
1. This is almost certainly not true.
2. It later transpired that the was untrue.
3. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
4. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
5. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
6. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
7. As originally built, it was a two mill.
8. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
9. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
10. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
11. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
12. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
13. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
14. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
15. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
16. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
17. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
18. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
19. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
20. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
21. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
22. It is not possible to verify this .
23. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
24. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
25. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
26. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
27. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
28. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
29. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
30. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
31. It has 195 single and double units.
32. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
33. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
34. This book was described as a of victimization.
35. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
36. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
37. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
38. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
39. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
40. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
Return to full list of frequently confused words