Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
2. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
3. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
4. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
5. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
6. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
7. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
8. This book was described as a of victimization.
9. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
10. It is not possible to verify this .
11. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
12. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
15. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
16. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
17. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
18. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
19. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
20. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
21. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
22. As originally built, it was a two mill.
23. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
24. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
25. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
26. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
27. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
28. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
29. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
30. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
31. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
32. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
33. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
34. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
35. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
36. This is almost certainly not true.
37. It has 195 single and double units.
38. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
39. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
40. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
Return to full list of frequently confused words