Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It is not possible to verify this .
2. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
3. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
4. As originally built, it was a two mill.
5. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
6. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
7. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
8. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
9. This book was described as a of victimization.
10. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
11. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
12. It has 195 single and double units.
13. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
14. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
15. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
16. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
17. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
18. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
19. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
20. This is almost certainly not true.
21. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
22. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
23. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
24. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
25. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
26. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
27. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
30. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
31. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
32. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
33. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
34. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
35. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
36. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
37. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
38. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
39. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
40. It later transpired that the was untrue.
Return to full list of frequently confused words