Confused Words: sight vs site
1. It occupies the of a former brewery.
2. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
3. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
4. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
5. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
6. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
7. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
8. Towers were relocated to the present .
9. It is a very pretty , on private view.
10. The track has been lifted through the station .
11. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
12. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
13. The cemetery is the of the former St.
14. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
15. Most of the has not been excavated.
16. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
17. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
18. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
19. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
20. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
21. The company had not decided what to do with the .
22. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
23. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
24. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
25. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
26. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
27. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
28. It is an important seabird nesting .
29. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
30. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
31. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
32. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
33. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
34. The was to be developed into residential housing.
35. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
36. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
37. Fundraising, design, and selection.
38. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
39. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
40. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
Return to full list of frequently confused words