Confused Words: sight vs site
1. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
2. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
3. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
4. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
5. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
6. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
7. It occupies the of a former brewery.
8. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
9. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
10. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
11. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
12. It is an important seabird nesting .
13. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
14. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
15. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
16. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
17. Towers were relocated to the present .
18. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
19. The company had not decided what to do with the .
20. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
21. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
22. The track has been lifted through the station .
23. Most of the has not been excavated.
24. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
25. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
26. The was to be developed into residential housing.
27. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
28. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
29. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
30. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
31. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
32. Fundraising, design, and selection.
33. It is a very pretty , on private view.
34. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
35. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
36. The cemetery is the of the former St.
37. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
38. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
39. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
40. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
Return to full list of frequently confused words