Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
2. It occupies the of a former brewery.
3. Most of the has not been excavated.
4. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
5. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
6. The company had not decided what to do with the .
7. It is a very pretty , on private view.
8. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
9. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
10. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
11. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
12. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
13. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
14. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
15. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
16. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
17. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
18. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
19. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
20. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
21. The cemetery is the of the former St.
22. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
23. Fundraising, design, and selection.
24. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
25. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
26. Towers were relocated to the present .
27. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
28. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
29. The track has been lifted through the station .
30. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
31. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
32. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
33. It is an important seabird nesting .
34. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
35. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
36. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
37. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
38. The was to be developed into residential housing.
39. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
40. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
Return to full list of frequently confused words