Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
2. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
3. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
4. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
5. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
6. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
7. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
8. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
9. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
10. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
11. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
12. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
13. This is known as Henneman's Size .
14. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
15. A supporting character is "J.D."
16. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
17. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
18. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
19. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
20. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
21. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
22. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
23. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
24. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
25. Officials Accountability System
26. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
27. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
28. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
29. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
30. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
31. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
32. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
33. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
34. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
35. The following are some of his writings:
36. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
37. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
38. The of the school is Bill Crane.
39. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
40. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
Return to full list of frequently confused words