Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. A supporting character is "J.D."
2. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
3. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
4. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
5. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
6. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
7. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
8. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
9. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
10. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
11. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
12. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
13. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
14. Officials Accountability System
15. This is known as Henneman's Size .
16. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
17. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
18. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
19. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
20. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
21. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
22. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
23. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
24. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
25. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
26. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
27. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
28. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
29. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
30. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
31. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
32. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
33. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
34. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
35. The following are some of his writings:
36. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
37. The of the school is Bill Crane.
38. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
39. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
40. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
Return to full list of frequently confused words