Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. Officials Accountability System
2. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
3. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
4. The of the school is Bill Crane.
5. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
6. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
7. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
8. The following are some of his writings:
9. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
10. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
11. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
12. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
13. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
14. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
15. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
16. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
17. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
18. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
19. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
20. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
21. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
22. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
23. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
24. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
25. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
26. This is known as Henneman's Size .
27. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
28. A supporting character is "J.D."
29. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
30. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
31. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
32. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
33. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
34. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
35. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
36. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
37. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
38. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
39. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
40. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
Return to full list of frequently confused words