Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
2. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
3. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
4. A supporting character is "J.D."
5. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
6. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
7. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
8. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
9. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
10. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
11. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
12. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
13. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
14. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
15. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
16. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
17. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
18. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
19. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
20. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
21. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
22. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
23. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
24. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
25. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
26. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
27. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
28. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
29. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
30. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
31. This is known as Henneman's Size .
32. Officials Accountability System
33. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
34. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
35. The of the school is Bill Crane.
36. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
37. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
38. The following are some of his writings:
39. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
40. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
Return to full list of frequently confused words