Confused Words: practice vs practise
1. The had been going on for a number of years.
2. because he refused to give up poetic .
3. It is an ancient art that is mainly used in the state of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
4. Independent legal is not permitted.
5. There was nothing equivalent to the privileges of graduation; and to have attended any of those schools was not necessary, in order to be permitted to any particular trade or profession.
6. On his return, he started in Nagpur.
7. From remarks contained in the latter in reference to medical in Jerusalem it may be inferred that Elijah was also a physician.
8. Although Banco Chambers has core areas, its barristers area able to practise in any area of civil law.
9. This condition is not easy to test in .
10. And if you ever want to endurance and toil, do so unto yourself and not unto others--do not embrace statues!
11. When he did get to play he was out of and out of form.
12. My is``nowhere,''my opinion is here.
13. After graduating he started his as a lawyer.
14. Therefore the room where company meet who this art, is full of all things, ready at hand, requisite to furnish matter for this kind of artificial converse.
15. People who no religion form the third-largest group in Singapore.
16. But a wise prince would rather choose to employ those who the last of these methods; because such zealots prove always the most obsequious and subservient to the will and passions of their master.
17. He passed out as a doctor of medicine and chose to in Chilaw.
18. To and promote it he combined the celebration of the Hindu festival of Rama Navami with a Muslim Urs.
19. He continued to at Stoke Newington until his death, on 3 February 1874.
20. However, in this is not always the case.
21. Williams continued to law until his election to Parliament in 1993.
22. After his defeat, he resumed the of law.
23. There are local variations to the .
24. However, in , there are some variations.
25. These have a few differences in :
26. But it left him to learn them of such masters as he could find; and it seems to have advanced nothing for this purpose, but a public field or place of exercise, in which he should and perform them.
27. He is to borrow a doll for the .
28. This is also known as to "heaving down".
29. After the war he resumed his with Hancock.
30. The historicity of the is disputed.
31. He lived by two mottos, the first "bowling in matches keeps me fit for bowling" preferring a quiet cigarette to physical training or net .
32. It is a , not a doctrine, and the someday will be changed.
33. (She laughed, here, in the most melodious manner.) 'On a Sunday morning, when I don't , I must do something.
34. The of land administration is older than the presently used term.
35. They do everything within their scope of .
36. In these we likewise all conclusions of grafting, and inoculating as well of wild-trees as fruit-trees, which produceth many effects.
37. Once he graduated from Oxford he became a barrister and returned to law in Penang—his firm commenced in 1954, was at one time known as Chang and Vello.
38. 'I've had plenty of ,' the Knight said very gravely: 'plenty of !'
39. She is the product of an Alchemy of such virtue that he who is able to it, will turn her into pure gold of inestimable worth.
40. Iona students are encouraged to active citizenship through involvement in one or more of the clubs listed below.
Return to full list of frequently confused words