Confused Words: practice vs practise
1. Iona students are encouraged to active citizenship through involvement in one or more of the clubs listed below.
2. However, in this is not always the case.
3. When he did get to play he was out of and out of form.
4. However, in , there are some variations.
5. This condition is not easy to test in .
6. To and promote it he combined the celebration of the Hindu festival of Rama Navami with a Muslim Urs.
7. It is an ancient art that is mainly used in the state of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
8. And if you ever want to endurance and toil, do so unto yourself and not unto others--do not embrace statues!
9. There was nothing equivalent to the privileges of graduation; and to have attended any of those schools was not necessary, in order to be permitted to any particular trade or profession.
10. Although Banco Chambers has core areas, its barristers area able to practise in any area of civil law.
11. My is``nowhere,''my opinion is here.
12. From remarks contained in the latter in reference to medical in Jerusalem it may be inferred that Elijah was also a physician.
13. He continued to at Stoke Newington until his death, on 3 February 1874.
14. Williams continued to law until his election to Parliament in 1993.
15. This is also known as to "heaving down".
16. People who no religion form the third-largest group in Singapore.
17. After the war he resumed his with Hancock.
18. He passed out as a doctor of medicine and chose to in Chilaw.
19. But a wise prince would rather choose to employ those who the last of these methods; because such zealots prove always the most obsequious and subservient to the will and passions of their master.
20. The of land administration is older than the presently used term.
21. The historicity of the is disputed.
22. because he refused to give up poetic .
23. These have a few differences in :
24. But it left him to learn them of such masters as he could find; and it seems to have advanced nothing for this purpose, but a public field or place of exercise, in which he should and perform them.
25. He lived by two mottos, the first "bowling in matches keeps me fit for bowling" preferring a quiet cigarette to physical training or net .
26. He is to borrow a doll for the .
27. In these we likewise all conclusions of grafting, and inoculating as well of wild-trees as fruit-trees, which produceth many effects.
28. (She laughed, here, in the most melodious manner.) 'On a Sunday morning, when I don't , I must do something.
29. After his defeat, he resumed the of law.
30. She is the product of an Alchemy of such virtue that he who is able to it, will turn her into pure gold of inestimable worth.
31. Once he graduated from Oxford he became a barrister and returned to law in Penang—his firm commenced in 1954, was at one time known as Chang and Vello.
32. On his return, he started in Nagpur.
33. Therefore the room where company meet who this art, is full of all things, ready at hand, requisite to furnish matter for this kind of artificial converse.
34. There are local variations to the .
35. After graduating he started his as a lawyer.
36. 'I've had plenty of ,' the Knight said very gravely: 'plenty of !'
37. They do everything within their scope of .
38. Independent legal is not permitted.
39. It is a , not a doctrine, and the someday will be changed.
40. The had been going on for a number of years.
Return to full list of frequently confused words