Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
2. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
3. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
4. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
5. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
6. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
7. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
8. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
9. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
10. The algorithm is straight to implement.
11. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
12. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
13. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
14. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
15. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
16. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
17. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
18. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
19. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
20. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
21. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
22. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
23. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
24. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
25. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
26. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
27. He plays in the centre position.
28. At , he played at the power and center positions.
29. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
30. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
31. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
32. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
33. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
34. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
35. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
36. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
37. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
38. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
39. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
40. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
Return to full list of frequently confused words