Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
2. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
3. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
4. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
5. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
6. The algorithm is straight to implement.
7. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
8. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
9. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
10. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
11. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
12. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
13. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
14. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
15. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
16. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
17. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
18. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
19. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
20. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
21. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
22. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
23. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
24. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
25. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
26. He plays in the centre position.
27. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
28. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
29. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
30. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
31. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
32. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
33. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
34. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
35. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
36. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
37. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
38. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
39. At , he played at the power and center positions.
40. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
Return to full list of frequently confused words