Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
2. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
3. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
4. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
5. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
6. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
7. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
8. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
9. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
10. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
11. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
12. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
13. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
14. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
15. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
16. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
17. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
18. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
19. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
20. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
21. He plays in the centre position.
22. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
23. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
24. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
25. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
26. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
27. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
28. At , he played at the power and center positions.
29. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
30. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
31. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
32. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
33. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
34. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
35. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
36. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
37. The algorithm is straight to implement.
38. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
39. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
40. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
Return to full list of frequently confused words