Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
2. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
3. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
4. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
5. She said the was good for her breasts.
6. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
7. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
8. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
9. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
10. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
11. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
12. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
13. 1998 National Security Council .
14. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
15. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
16. The front raise is a weight training .
17. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
18. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
19. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
20. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
21. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
22. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
23. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
Return to full list of frequently confused words