Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
2. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
3. She said the was good for her breasts.
4. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
5. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
6. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
7. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
8. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
9. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
10. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
11. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
12. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
13. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
14. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
15. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
16. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
17. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
18. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
19. The front raise is a weight training .
20. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
21. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
22. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
23. 1998 National Security Council .
Return to full list of frequently confused words