Confused Words: envelop vs envelope
1. After the race, Neubauer states he opened the e and found those names inside.
2. There he was, sitting with a newly opened e in one hand and five dried orange pips in the outstretched palm of the other one.
3. These energy samples are then used as reference values for the e adjustment scheme used at the decoder.
4. Thus the inserter is able to determine what should go in each e.
5. Just so with the head; but with this difference: about the head this e, though not so thick, is of a boneless toughness, inestimable by any man who has not handled it.
6. e journalism (also mental journalism, red e journalism, white e journalism, "Ch'ongi", "wartawan amplop") is a colloquial term for the practice of bribing journalists for favorable media coverage.
7. Sometimes, the e contains a stub that is removed and placed on the guest's vehicle.
8. The young man took from his waistcoat a crumpled e, and turning to the table he shook out upon it five little dried orange pips.
9. On 21 April, during the Battle for Berlin, Steiner was placed in command of Army Detachment Steiner, while Adolf Hitler ordered Steiner to the 1st Belorussian Front through a pincer movement, advancing from the North of the city.
10. The purity men love is like the mists which the earth, and not like the azure ether beyond.
11. It proved to be that of a young gentleman whose name, as it appears from an e which was found in his pocket, was John Openshaw, and whose residence is near Horsham.
12. It also changes the amplitude e of the sound by increasing the sustain.
13. If form be studied only from the outline point of view, and what have been called sculptor's drawings alone attempted, the student will lack knowledge of the tone and atmosphere that always form in nature.
14. These Hornady .458 caliber round nose and solid bullets were later found to have a performance of not exceeding in the .458 caliber.
15. His lip had fallen, his eyes were protruding, his skin the colour of putty, and he glared at the e which he still held in his trembling hand, 'K.
16. The e was a very coarse one and was stamped with the Gravesend postmark and with the date of that very day, or rather of the day before, for it was considerably after midnight.
17. The double pincer attack was intended to cut off and the Russian forces the German command thought would be massing west of Kursk for the next Russian offensive.
18. "I perceive also that whoever addressed the e had to go and inquire as to the address."
19. The third part of the plan required the cavalry to Cambrai, followed up by infantry, beginning in the south with III Corps then successively to the north by IV, VI and XVII Corps.
20. This is signified by the lack of an earpiece, which he sends to Neo in an e as a message early in the film.
21. With engineering and development practices of high tensile components for glass façade structures, building and seismic induced structures, Strudyna focused on solutions aimed for full stress cycle loading structures.
22. He opened the yellow e, and then, glancing at the message, threw it across to me.
23. The French drove in Coalition outposts and secured Napoleon’s favoured “central position” – at the junction between Wellington’s army to his north-west, and Blücher’s Prussians to his north-east. Wellington had expected Napoleon to try to the Coalition armies by moving through Mons and to the west of Brussels.
24. I took up the e and saw scrawled in red ink upon the inner flap, just above the gum, the letter K three times repeated.
25. As I glanced at the box I noticed, with a start, that upon the lid was printed the treble K which I had read in the morning upon the e.
26. For the 6th, Archduke Charles planned to both of Napoleon's flanks.
27. Folder inserters are designed for mailing bills, checks and other material. Folder inserters take paper, fold it, insert it into an e and seal the e.
28. Hornday's performance for the .458 caliber DGX and DGS bullets are between and the same rating they had assigned earlier to the more lightly constructed InterLock bullet.
29. In theory e estimation can be used to extract the original high frequency e and regenerating high frequencies using a noise source.
30. Allenby and his artillery commander planned a bombardment based on the experience of the Somme, apart from its relatively short duration, after which the infantry were to advance deep into the German defences, then move sideways to areas where the Germans had held their ground.
31. Ste finds an e full of money on his doorstep from his father.
Return to full list of frequently confused words