Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
2. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
3. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
4. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
5. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
6. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
7. Relations between the original and theories.
8. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
9. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
10. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
11. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
12. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
13. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
14. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
15. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
16. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
17. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
18. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
19. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
20. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
21. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
22. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
23. The distortion function is formula_4.
24. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
25. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
26. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
27. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
28. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
29. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
30. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
31. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
32. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
33. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
34. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
35. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
36. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
37. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
38. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
39. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
40. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
Return to full list of frequently confused words