Confused Words: draught vs draft
1. Again the abbe had been obliged to swallow a of water to calm the emotions that threatened to overpower him.
2. When they find an inch of mud in the bottom of a glass, they stir it up, and then take the as they would gruel.
3. The 1962 NFL and the 1962 AFL
4. The Heavy Breton is the largest subtype, and is generally used for the hardest work.
5. "Unicorn" had an overall length of , a beam of , and a of at deep load.
6. ``See,''he exclaimed,``there remains still some of the magic .
7. He preferred to go and sit upon the stairs, in the dark and a strong , until he was again sent for.
8. NFL . The following were selected in the 1968 NFL .
9. 1 overall player in any he's involved with."
10. WNBA . The following are the Sky's selections in the 2010 WNBA .
11. It is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
12. This offered the same level of for a reduced level of exhaust back-pressure or, alternatively, increased with no performance loss elsewhere.
13. She had a beam of and a of . She displaced at standard load.
14. The league also held a supplemental after the regular and before the regular season.
15. The 1952 NBA was the sixth annual of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
16. Thus, it is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
17. A lower case "half half" is a generic Guinness .
18. The August was eliminated after only two years, while the January lasted until 1986.
19. This is considered one of the best classes ever for the position of wide receiver.
20. The savages in South Africa match their cattle by colour, as do some of the Esquimaux their teams of dogs.
21. selections and ee career notes.
22. She drank out of a golden cup, above a hogshead at a .
23. ``Here,''he said,``here is a at sight.''
24. This list does not include players selected in that .
25. He stopped, held out his glass for more, and took it off at a .
26. The marchioness drained the glass at a single , and then turned on her pillow, repeating,``The notary, the notary!''
27. They had a shallow (8 feet, 2.43 metres).
28. The first amateur was held in 1965.
29. NFL . One Vandal was selected in the 2009 NFL :
30. The beer is available kegged on , or in bottles.
31. Only the top 20 prospects attended the . The Senators did not host the due to this.
32. My object here is simply to project the of a systematization of cetology.
33. "When you go out close the door, for there is a decided ."
34. Before the conquest of the Spaniards, there were no cattle fit for , either in Mexico or Peru.
35. The Darwin Stubby is available by NT in the Northern Territory.
36. The ship was long, with a beam of and a of . History.
37. A dish of their meat was a good mouthful, and a barrel of their liquor a reasonable .
38. This whole book is but a --nay, but the of a .
39. The . Major League Baseball's first amateur was held in June 1965.
40. On April 14, 2009, the Islanders won the NHL Lottery, gaining the number one overall pick in the 2009 NHL Entry . Regular season.
Return to full list of frequently confused words