Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
2. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
3. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
4. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
5. I was going to , and get away with it all.
6. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
7. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
8. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
9. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
10. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
11. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
12. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
13. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
14. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
15. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
16. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
17. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
18. Its natural habitat is temperate .
19. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
20. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
21. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
22. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
23. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
24. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
25. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
26. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
27. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
28. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
29. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
30. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
31. True frozen custard is a very dense .
32. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
33. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
34. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
35. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
36. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
37. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
38. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
39. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
40. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
Return to full list of frequently confused words