Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
2. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
3. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
4. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
5. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
6. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
7. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
8. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
9. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
10. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
11. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
12. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
13. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
14. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
15. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
16. Its natural habitat is temperate .
17. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
18. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
19. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
20. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
21. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
22. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
23. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
24. True frozen custard is a very dense .
25. I was going to , and get away with it all.
26. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
27. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
28. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
29. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
30. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
31. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
32. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
33. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
34. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
35. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
36. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
37. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
38. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
39. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
40. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words