Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
2. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
3. Parties in the European during 2005
4. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
5. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
6. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
7. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
8. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
9. While President of the Irish of St.
10. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
13. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
14. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
15. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
16. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
17. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
18. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
19. The of National Monuments was informed.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
22. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
23. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
24. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
25. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
26. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
27. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
28. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
29. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
30. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
31. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
32. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
33. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
34. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
35. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
36. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
37. The term should not be confused with Order of .
38. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
39. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
40. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
Return to full list of frequently confused words