Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
2. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
3. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
4. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
5. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
6. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
7. The of National Monuments was informed.
8. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
9. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
10. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
11. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
12. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
13. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
14. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
15. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
16. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
17. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
18. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
19. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
20. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
21. The term should not be confused with Order of .
22. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
23. Parties in the European during 2005
24. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
25. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
26. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
27. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
28. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
29. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
30. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
31. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
32. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
33. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
34. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
35. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
36. While President of the Irish of St.
37. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
38. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
39. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
40. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
Return to full list of frequently confused words