Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
2. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
3. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
4. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
5. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
6. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
7. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
8. The of National Monuments was informed.
9. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
10. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
11. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
12. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
13. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
14. While President of the Irish of St.
15. Parties in the European during 2005
16. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
17. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
18. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
19. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
20. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
21. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
22. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
23. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
24. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
25. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
26. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
27. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
28. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
29. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
30. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
31. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
32. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
33. The term should not be confused with Order of .
34. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
35. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
36. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
37. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
38. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
39. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
40. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
Return to full list of frequently confused words