Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
2. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
3. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
4. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
5. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
8. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
9. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
10. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
11. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
12. While President of the Irish of St.
13. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
14. Parties in the European during 2005
15. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
16. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
17. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
18. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
19. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
22. The of National Monuments was informed.
23. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
24. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
25. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
26. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
27. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
28. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
29. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
30. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
31. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
32. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
33. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
34. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
35. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
36. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
37. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
38. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
39. The term should not be confused with Order of .
40. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
Return to full list of frequently confused words