Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
2. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
3. Parties in the European during 2005
4. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
5. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
6. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
7. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
8. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
9. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
10. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
11. The of National Monuments was informed.
12. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
13. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
14. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
15. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
16. The term should not be confused with Order of .
17. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
18. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
19. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
20. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
21. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
22. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
23. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
24. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
25. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
26. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
27. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
28. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
29. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
30. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
31. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
32. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
33. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
34. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
35. While President of the Irish of St.
36. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
37. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
38. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
39. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
40. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
Return to full list of frequently confused words