Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
2. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
3. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
4. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
5. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
8. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
9. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
10. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
13. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
14. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
15. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
16. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
17. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
18. The of National Monuments was informed.
19. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
20. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
21. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
22. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
23. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
24. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
25. The term should not be confused with Order of .
26. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
27. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
28. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
29. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
30. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
31. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
32. Parties in the European during 2005
33. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
34. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
35. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
36. While President of the Irish of St.
37. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
38. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
39. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
40. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
Return to full list of frequently confused words