Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
2. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
3. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
4. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
5. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
6. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
7. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
8. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
9. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
10. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
11. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
12. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
13. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
14. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
15. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
16. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
17. The term should not be confused with Order of .
18. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
19. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
20. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
21. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
22. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
23. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
24. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
25. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
26. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
27. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
28. Parties in the European during 2005
29. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
30. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
31. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
32. While President of the Irish of St.
33. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
34. The of National Monuments was informed.
35. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
36. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
37. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
38. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
39. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
40. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
Return to full list of frequently confused words