Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
2. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
3. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
4. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
5. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
6. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
7. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
8. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
9. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
10. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
11. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
12. Parties in the European during 2005
13. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
14. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
15. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
16. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
17. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
18. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
19. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
20. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
21. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
22. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
23. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
24. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
25. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
26. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
27. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
28. The of National Monuments was informed.
29. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
30. The term should not be confused with Order of .
31. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
32. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
33. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
34. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
35. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
36. While President of the Irish of St.
37. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
38. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
39. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
40. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words