Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
2. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
3. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
4. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
5. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
6. Parties in the European during 2005
7. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
8. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
9. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
10. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
11. The term should not be confused with Order of .
12. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
13. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
14. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
15. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
16. The of National Monuments was informed.
17. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
18. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
19. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
20. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
21. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
22. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
23. While President of the Irish of St.
24. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
25. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
26. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
27. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
28. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
29. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
30. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
31. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
32. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
33. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
34. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
35. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
36. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
37. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
38. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
39. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
40. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words