Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
2. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
3. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
4. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
5. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
6. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
7. Parties in the European during 2005
8. While President of the Irish of St.
9. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
12. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
13. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
14. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
15. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
16. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
17. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
18. The term should not be confused with Order of .
19. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
20. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
21. The of National Monuments was informed.
22. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
23. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
24. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
25. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
26. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
27. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
28. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
29. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
30. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
31. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
32. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
33. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
34. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
35. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
36. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
37. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
38. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
39. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
40. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
Return to full list of frequently confused words