Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
2. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
3. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
4. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
5. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
6. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
7. The of National Monuments was informed.
8. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
9. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
10. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
11. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
12. The term should not be confused with Order of .
13. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
14. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
15. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
16. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
17. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
18. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
19. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
20. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
21. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
22. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
23. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
24. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
25. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
26. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
27. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
28. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
29. Parties in the European during 2005
30. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
31. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
32. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
33. While President of the Irish of St.
34. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
35. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
36. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
37. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
38. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
39. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
40. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words