Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
2. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
3. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
4. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
5. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
6. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
7. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
8. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
9. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
10. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
11. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
12. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
13. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
14. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
15. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
16. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
17. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
18. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
19. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
20. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
21. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
22. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
23. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
24. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
25. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
26. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
27. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
28. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
29. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
30. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
31. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
32. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
33. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
34. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
35. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
36. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
37. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
38. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
39. There is a great difference in boats, of .
40. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
Return to full list of frequently confused words