Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
2. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
3. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
4. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
5. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
6. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
7. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
8. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
9. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
10. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
11. There is a great difference in boats, of .
12. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
13. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
14. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
15. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
16. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
17. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
18. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
21. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
22. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
23. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
24. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
25. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
26. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
27. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
28. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
29. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
30. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
31. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
32. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
33. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
34. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
35. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
36. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
37. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
38. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
39. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
40. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words