Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
2. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
3. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
4. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
5. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
6. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
7. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
8. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
9. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
10. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
11. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
12. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
13. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
14. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
15. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
16. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
17. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
18. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
19. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
20. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
21. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
22. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
23. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
24. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
25. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
26. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
27. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
28. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
29. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
30. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
31. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
32. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
33. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
34. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
35. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
36. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
37. There is a great difference in boats, of .
38. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
39. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
40. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
Return to full list of frequently confused words