Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
2. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
3. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
4. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
5. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
6. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
7. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
8. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
9. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
10. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
11. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
12. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
13. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
14. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
15. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
16. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
17. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
18. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
19. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
20. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
21. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
22. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
23. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
24. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
25. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
26. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
27. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
28. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
29. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
30. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
31. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
32. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
33. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
34. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
35. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
36. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
37. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
38. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
39. There is a great difference in boats, of .
40. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
Return to full list of frequently confused words