Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
2. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
3. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
4. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
5. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
6. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
7. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
8. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
9. There is a great difference in boats, of .
10. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
11. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
12. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
13. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
14. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
15. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
16. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
17. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
18. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
21. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
22. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
23. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
24. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
25. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
26. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
27. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
28. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
29. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
30. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
31. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
32. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
33. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
34. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
35. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
36. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
37. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
38. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
39. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
40. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
Return to full list of frequently confused words