Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
2. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
3. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
4. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
5. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
6. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
7. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
8. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
9. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
10. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
11. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
12. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
13. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
14. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
15. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
16. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
17. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
18. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
19. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
20. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
21. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
22. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
23. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
24. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
25. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
26. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
27. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
28. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
29. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
30. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
31. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
32. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
33. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
34. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
35. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
36. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
37. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
38. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
39. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
40. There is a great difference in boats, of .
Return to full list of frequently confused words