Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
2. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
3. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
4. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
5. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
6. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
7. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
8. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
9. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
10. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
11. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
12. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
13. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
14. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
15. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
16. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
17. There is a great difference in boats, of .
18. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
19. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
20. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
21. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
22. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
23. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
24. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
25. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
26. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
27. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
28. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
29. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
30. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
31. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
32. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
33. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
34. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
35. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
36. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
37. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
38. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
39. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
40. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
Return to full list of frequently confused words