Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
2. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
3. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
4. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
5. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
6. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
7. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
8. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
9. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
10. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
11. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
12. There is a great difference in boats, of .
13. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
14. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
15. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
16. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
17. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
18. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
21. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
22. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
23. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
24. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
25. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
26. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
27. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
28. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
29. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
30. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
31. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
32. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
33. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
34. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
35. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
36. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
37. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
38. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
39. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
40. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
Return to full list of frequently confused words