Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
2. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
3. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
4. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
5. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
6. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
7. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
8. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
9. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
10. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
11. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
12. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
13. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
14. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
15. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
16. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
17. There is a great difference in boats, of .
18. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
21. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
22. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
23. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
24. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
25. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
26. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
27. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
28. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
29. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
30. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
31. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
32. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
33. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
34. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
35. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
36. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
37. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
38. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
39. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
40. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
Return to full list of frequently confused words