Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
2. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
3. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
4. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
5. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
6. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
7. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
8. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
9. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
10. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
11. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
12. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
15. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
16. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
17. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
18. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
19. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
20. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
21. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
22. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
23. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
24. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
25. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
26. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
27. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
28. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
29. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
30. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
31. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
32. There is a great difference in boats, of .
33. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
34. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
35. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
36. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
37. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
38. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
39. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
40. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
Return to full list of frequently confused words