Confused Words: chord vs cord
1. Treating cervical neurapraxia on the field.
2. The first , for example, could be a B minor 7th superimposed on an E minor triad.
3. These caps would have prohibited any form of rivet or being used as a means of attachment.
4. This change evokes a ii-V-I progression that is left unfinished.
5. Morrel pulled the bell, but though he nearly broke the no one answered.
6. ``Ma foi, monsieur, you have touched upon a tender .''
7. Numbness, stinging, and/or weakness in the arms, legs or both, distinguish cervical neurapraxia.
8. Subsequent spinal injury after an episode of cervical neurapraxia has not been observed.
9. I think that, henceforth, nothing but some extraordinary jarring of that could renew it.
10. The pulley, another of the machines, is merely a grooved wheel around which a passes.
11. Its main underlying minor (Em) is prominent throughout the song, while the progression in the verses consists of a further three s (A-G-F#/D) reverting to the minor . The chorus uses a contrasting major (G) as well as a flat (B♭) and another minor (Dm) and, like the song's final refrain, finishes on a standard (C).
12. Parallel ailerons were fitted only to the upper wing.
13. Dave Laing in "One Wonders" (1985) provides more of a sociology of punk.
14. A fishing line is any made for fishing.
15. St Lawrence station was opened in 1864 just before this , but closed in 1916.
16. In music, an irregular resolution is resolution by a dominant seventh or diminished seventh to a other than the tonic.
17. The main secondary aspect of the Discipline is that the avout are allowed to own only their "bolt, , and sphere".
18. The song contains "glittering" progressions of a 1980s nightclub.
19. It also features Lennon's intricate changes.
20. To this day I still don't know a single on the guitar."
21. After the car accident that caused his spinal injury, he went through extensive rehabilitation.
22. It is in E-flat major, with a main pattern of A2-Bsus-Cm7-Bsus.
23. The middle finger or thumb is placed through a loop on the end of one , and a tab at the end of the other is placed between the thumb and forefinger.
24. No Seriously.", "Watch Your Back Manolo", "Health: -Blood Controversy", and "Health: The -Blood Debate".
25. Exoskeletons could also be applied in the area of rehabilitation of stroke or Spinal injury patients.
26. He often uses complex shapes in picking and strumming for all of the bands he plays with.
27. A ventilator is made, a is hung, and a lady who sleeps in the bed dies.
28. During the Batizado, students are recognized by their success by being promoted in color.
29. The term Prusik is a name for both the loops of and the hitch, and the verb is "to prusik".
30. A few other fibers intrinsic to the run in the dorsolateral fasciculus of the spinal and the septomarginal tract.
31. This loss of function and ataxia of peripheral nerves and spinal is the phenomenon of OPIDP.
32. These were "masters", or notes belonging to the common , and "servants", or all other notes.
33. At the beginning of the display, it also had the traditional 'golden' waterfall but it was hung from the lower of the Bridge.
34. More recently, electrical stimulation of the brain and spinal and caloric stimulation have been explored as treatments.
35. "These generators have the ability to produce hours of lighting by simply pulling on a small for a few minutes."
36. St Lawrence station was opened in 1864 just before this but closed in 1916.
37. It came packaged in a gatefold with a lyric and guitar/ukelele booklet.
38. In open tuning the strings are tuned to sound a when not fretted.
39. He competes in the F57 Paralympic disability category for athletes with spinal injuries and amputations.
40. The system is flexible, and can be embellished to include more information (such as color or to denote a bass note in an inverted ).
Return to full list of frequently confused words