Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
2. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
3. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
4. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
5. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
6. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
7. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
8. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
9. The film did not even on its production costs.
10. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
11. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
12. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
13. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
14. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
15. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
16. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
17. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
18. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
19. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
20. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
21. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
22. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
23. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
24. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
25. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
26. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
27. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
28. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
29. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
30. This became known as the "Babson ".
31. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
32. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
33. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
34. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
35. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
36. No more points were scored before the .
37. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
38. This team is during spring (end of March).
39. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
40. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
Return to full list of frequently confused words