Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
2. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
3. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
4. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
5. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
6. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
7. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
8. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
9. The film did not even on its production costs.
10. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
11. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
12. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
13. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
14. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
15. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
16. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
17. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
18. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
19. No more points were scored before the .
20. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
21. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
22. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
23. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
24. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
25. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
26. This team is during spring (end of March).
27. This became known as the "Babson ".
28. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
29. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
30. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
31. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
32. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
33. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
34. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
35. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
36. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
37. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
38. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
39. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
40. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
Return to full list of frequently confused words