Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The film did not even on its production costs.
2. This team is during spring (end of March).
3. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
4. This became known as the "Babson ".
5. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
6. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
7. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
8. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
9. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
10. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
11. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
12. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
13. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
14. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
15. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
16. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
17. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
18. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
19. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
20. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
21. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
22. No more points were scored before the .
23. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
24. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
25. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
26. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
27. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
28. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
29. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
30. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
31. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
32. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
33. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
34. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
35. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
36. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
37. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
38. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
39. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
40. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
Return to full list of frequently confused words