Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
2. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
3. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
4. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
5. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
6. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
7. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
8. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
9. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
10. This became known as the "Babson ".
11. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
12. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
13. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
14. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
15. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
16. No more points were scored before the .
17. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
18. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
19. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
20. The film did not even on its production costs.
21. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
22. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
23. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
24. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
25. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
26. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
27. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
28. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
29. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
30. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
31. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
32. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
33. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
34. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
35. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
36. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
37. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
38. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
39. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
40. This team is during spring (end of March).
Return to full list of frequently confused words