Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
2. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
3. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
4. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
5. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
6. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
7. No more points were scored before the .
8. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
9. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
10. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
11. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
12. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
13. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
14. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
15. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
16. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
17. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
18. The film did not even on its production costs.
19. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
20. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
21. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
22. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
23. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
24. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
25. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
26. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
27. This team is during spring (end of March).
28. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
29. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
30. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
31. This became known as the "Babson ".
32. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
35. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
36. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
37. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
38. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
39. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
40. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
Return to full list of frequently confused words