Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
2. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
3. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
4. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
5. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
6. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
7. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
8. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
9. This became known as the "Babson ".
10. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
11. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
12. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
13. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
14. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
15. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
16. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
17. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
18. No more points were scored before the .
19. The film did not even on its production costs.
20. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
21. This team is during spring (end of March).
22. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
23. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
24. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
25. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
26. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
27. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
28. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
29. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
30. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
31. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
32. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
33. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
34. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
35. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
36. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
37. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
38. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
39. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
40. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words