Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
2. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
3. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
4. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
5. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
6. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
7. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
8. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
9. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
10. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
11. No more points were scored before the .
12. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
13. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
14. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
15. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
16. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
17. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
18. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
19. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
20. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
21. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
22. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
23. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
24. This team is during spring (end of March).
25. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
26. The film did not even on its production costs.
27. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
28. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
29. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
30. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
31. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
32. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
33. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
34. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
35. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
36. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
37. This became known as the "Babson ".
38. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
39. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
40. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
Return to full list of frequently confused words