Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
2. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
3. This became known as the "Babson ".
4. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
5. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
6. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
7. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
8. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
9. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
10. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
11. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
12. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
13. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
14. The film did not even on its production costs.
15. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
16. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
17. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
18. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
19. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
20. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
21. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
22. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
23. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
24. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
25. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
26. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
27. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
28. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
29. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
30. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
31. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
32. This team is during spring (end of March).
33. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
34. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
35. No more points were scored before the .
36. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
37. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
38. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
39. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
40. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
Return to full list of frequently confused words