Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
2. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
3. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
4. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
5. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
6. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
7. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
8. This team is during spring (end of March).
9. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
10. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
11. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
12. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
13. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
14. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
15. The film did not even on its production costs.
16. No more points were scored before the .
17. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
18. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
19. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
20. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
21. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
22. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
23. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
24. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
25. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
26. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
27. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
28. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
29. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
30. This became known as the "Babson ".
31. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
32. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
33. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
34. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
35. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
36. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
37. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
38. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
39. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
40. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
Return to full list of frequently confused words