Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
2. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
3. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
4. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
5. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
6. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
7. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
8. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
9. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
10. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
11. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
12. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
13. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
14. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
15. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
16. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
17. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
18. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
19. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
20. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
21. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
22. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
23. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
24. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
25. They've been doing it since before I was ...
26. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
27. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
28. His parents were both in Connecticut.
29. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
30. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
31. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
32. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
33. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
34. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
35. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
36. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
37. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
38. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
39. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
40. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
Return to full list of frequently confused words