Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
2. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
3. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
4. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
5. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
6. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
7. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
8. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
9. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
10. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
11. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
12. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
13. His parents were both in Connecticut.
14. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
15. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
16. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
17. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
18. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
19. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
20. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
21. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
22. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
23. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
24. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
25. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
26. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
27. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
28. They've been doing it since before I was ...
29. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
30. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
31. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
32. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
33. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
34. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
35. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
36. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
37. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
38. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
39. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
40. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
Return to full list of frequently confused words