Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
2. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
3. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
4. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
5. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
6. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
7. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
8. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
9. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
10. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
11. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
12. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
13. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
14. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
15. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
16. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
17. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
18. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
19. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
20. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
21. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
22. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
23. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
24. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
25. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
26. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
27. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
28. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
29. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
30. His parents were both in Connecticut.
31. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
32. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
33. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
34. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
35. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
36. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
37. They've been doing it since before I was ...
38. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
39. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
40. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
Return to full list of frequently confused words