Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
2. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
3. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
4. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
5. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
6. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
7. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
8. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
9. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
10. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
11. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
12. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
13. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
14. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
15. They've been doing it since before I was ...
16. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
17. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
18. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
19. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
20. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
21. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
22. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
23. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
24. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
25. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
26. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
27. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
28. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
29. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
30. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
31. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
32. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
33. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
34. His parents were both in Connecticut.
35. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
36. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
37. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
38. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
39. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
40. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Return to full list of frequently confused words