Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
2. His parents were both in Connecticut.
3. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
4. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
5. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
6. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
7. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
8. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
9. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
10. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
11. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
12. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
13. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
14. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
15. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
16. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
17. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
18. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
19. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
20. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
21. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
22. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
23. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
24. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
25. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
26. They've been doing it since before I was ...
27. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
28. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
29. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
30. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
31. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
32. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
33. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
34. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
35. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
36. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
37. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
38. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
39. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
40. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
Return to full list of frequently confused words