Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
2. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
3. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
4. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
5. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
6. They've been doing it since before I was ...
7. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
8. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
9. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
10. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
11. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
12. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
13. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
14. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
15. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
16. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
17. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
18. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
19. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
20. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
21. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
22. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
23. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
24. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
25. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
26. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
27. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
28. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
29. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
30. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
31. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
32. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
33. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
34. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
35. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
36. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
37. His parents were both in Connecticut.
38. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
39. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
40. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
Return to full list of frequently confused words