Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
2. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
3. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
4. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
5. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
6. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
7. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
8. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
9. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
10. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
11. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
12. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
13. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
14. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
15. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
16. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
17. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
18. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
19. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
20. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
21. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
22. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
23. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
24. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
25. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
26. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
27. They've been doing it since before I was ...
28. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
29. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
30. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
31. His parents were both in Connecticut.
32. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
33. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
34. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
35. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
36. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
37. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
38. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
39. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
40. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Return to full list of frequently confused words