Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
2. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
3. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
4. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
5. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
6. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
7. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
8. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
9. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
10. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
11. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
12. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
13. His parents were both in Connecticut.
14. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
15. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
16. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
17. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
18. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
19. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
20. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
21. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
22. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
23. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
24. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
25. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
26. They've been doing it since before I was ...
27. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
28. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
29. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
30. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
31. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
32. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
33. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
34. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
35. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
36. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
37. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
38. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
39. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
40. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Return to full list of frequently confused words