Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
2. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
3. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
4. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
5. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
6. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
7. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
8. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
9. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
10. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
11. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
12. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
13. His parents were both in Connecticut.
14. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
15. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
16. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
17. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
18. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
19. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
20. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
21. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
22. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
23. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
24. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
25. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
26. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
27. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
28. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
29. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
30. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
31. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
32. They've been doing it since before I was ...
33. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
34. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
35. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
36. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
37. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
38. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
39. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
40. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
Return to full list of frequently confused words