Confused Words: birth vs berth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
2. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
3. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
4. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
5. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
6. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
7. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
8. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
9. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
10. Country of of Australian residents.
11. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
12. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
13. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
14. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
15. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
16. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
17. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
18. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
19. The organ and the of the church band.
20. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
21. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
22. Their father was unaware of their .
23. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
24. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
25. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
26. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
27. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
28. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
29. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
30. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
31. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
32. It also has its own registering office.
33. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
34. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
35. The municipality has its own registry.
36. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
37. His date of and death are unknown.
38. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
39. There is conflicting information regarding his .
40. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
Return to full list of frequently confused words