Confused Words: birth vs berth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
2. It also has its own registering office.
3. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
4. Country of of Australian residents.
5. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
6. There is conflicting information regarding his .
7. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
8. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
9. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
10. The organ and the of the church band.
11. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
12. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
13. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
14. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
15. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
16. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
17. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
18. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
19. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
20. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
21. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
22. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
23. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
24. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
25. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
26. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
27. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
28. His date of and death are unknown.
29. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
30. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
31. The municipality has its own registry.
32. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
33. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
34. Their father was unaware of their .
35. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
36. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
37. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
38. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
39. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
40. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
Return to full list of frequently confused words