Confused Words: birth vs berth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
2. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
3. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
6. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
7. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
8. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
9. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
10. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
11. The organ and the of the church band.
12. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
13. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
14. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
15. Their father was unaware of their .
16. Country of of Australian residents.
17. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
18. There is conflicting information regarding his .
19. The municipality has its own registry.
20. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
21. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
22. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
23. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
24. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
25. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
26. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
27. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
28. It also has its own registering office.
29. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
30. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
31. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
32. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
33. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
34. His date of and death are unknown.
35. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
36. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
37. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
38. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
39. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
40. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
Return to full list of frequently confused words