Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
2. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
3. Country of of Australian residents.
4. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
5. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
6. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
7. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
8. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
9. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
10. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
11. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
12. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
13. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
14. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
15. His date of and death are unknown.
16. The organ and the of the church band.
17. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
18. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
19. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
20. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
21. Their father was unaware of their .
22. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
23. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
24. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
25. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
26. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
27. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
28. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
29. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
30. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
31. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
32. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
33. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
34. There is conflicting information regarding his .
35. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
36. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
37. It also has its own registering office.
38. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
39. The municipality has its own registry.
40. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
Return to full list of frequently confused words