Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
2. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
3. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
4. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
5. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
6. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
7. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
8. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
9. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
10. There is conflicting information regarding his .
11. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
12. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
13. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
14. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
15. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
16. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
17. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
18. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
19. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
20. Country of of Australian residents.
21. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
22. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
23. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
24. Their father was unaware of their .
25. It also has its own registering office.
26. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
27. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
28. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
29. The municipality has its own registry.
30. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
31. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
32. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
33. The organ and the of the church band.
34. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
35. His date of and death are unknown.
36. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
37. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
38. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
39. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
40. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
Return to full list of frequently confused words