Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
2. There is conflicting information regarding his .
3. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
4. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
5. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
6. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
7. The organ and the of the church band.
8. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
9. It also has its own registering office.
10. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
11. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
12. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
13. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
14. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
15. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
16. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
17. The municipality has its own registry.
18. His date of and death are unknown.
19. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
20. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
21. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
22. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
23. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
24. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
25. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
26. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
27. Country of of Australian residents.
28. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
29. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
30. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
31. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
32. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
33. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
34. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
35. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
36. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
37. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
38. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
39. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
40. Their father was unaware of their .
Return to full list of frequently confused words