Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
2. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
3. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
4. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
5. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
6. The municipality has its own registry.
7. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
8. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
9. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
10. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
11. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
12. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
13. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
14. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
15. There is conflicting information regarding his .
16. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
17. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
18. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
19. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
20. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
21. His date of and death are unknown.
22. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
23. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
24. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
25. It also has its own registering office.
26. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
27. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
28. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
29. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
30. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
31. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
32. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
33. Their father was unaware of their .
34. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
35. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
36. Country of of Australian residents.
37. The organ and the of the church band.
38. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
39. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
40. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
Return to full list of frequently confused words