Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
2. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
3. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
6. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
7. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
8. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
9. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
10. Country of of Australian residents.
11. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
12. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
13. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
14. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
15. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
16. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
17. Their father was unaware of their .
18. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
19. The municipality has its own registry.
20. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
21. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
22. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
23. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
24. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
25. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
26. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
27. The organ and the of the church band.
28. It also has its own registering office.
29. His date of and death are unknown.
30. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
31. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
32. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
33. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
34. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
35. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
36. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
37. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
38. There is conflicting information regarding his .
39. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
40. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
Return to full list of frequently confused words