Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
2. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
3. It also has its own registering office.
4. Their father was unaware of their .
5. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
6. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
7. His date of and death are unknown.
8. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
9. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
10. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
11. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
12. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
13. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
14. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
15. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
16. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
17. Country of of Australian residents.
18. The organ and the of the church band.
19. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
20. The municipality has its own registry.
21. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
22. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
23. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
24. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
25. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
26. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
27. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
28. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
29. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
30. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
31. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
32. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
33. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
34. There is conflicting information regarding his .
35. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
36. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
37. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
38. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
39. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
40. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
Return to full list of frequently confused words