Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Their father was unaware of their .
2. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
3. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
4. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
5. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
6. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
7. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
8. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
9. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
10. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
11. The municipality has its own registry.
12. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
13. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
14. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
15. His date of and death are unknown.
16. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
17. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
18. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
19. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
20. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
21. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
22. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
23. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
24. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
25. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
26. Country of of Australian residents.
27. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
28. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
29. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
30. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
31. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
32. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
33. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
34. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
35. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
36. The organ and the of the church band.
37. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
38. There is conflicting information regarding his .
39. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
40. It also has its own registering office.
Return to full list of frequently confused words