Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
2. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
3. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
4. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
5. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
6. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
7. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
8. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
9. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
10. The organ and the of the church band.
11. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
12. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
13. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
14. Their father was unaware of their .
15. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
16. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
17. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
18. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
19. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
20. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
21. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
22. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
23. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
24. The municipality has its own registry.
25. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
26. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
27. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
28. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
29. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
30. Country of of Australian residents.
31. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
32. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
33. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
34. There is conflicting information regarding his .
35. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
36. His date of and death are unknown.
37. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
38. It also has its own registering office.
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
Return to full list of frequently confused words