Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
2. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
3. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
4. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
5. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
6. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
7. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
8. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
9. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
10. The 's courtship period is very brief.
11. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
12. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
13. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
14. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
15. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
16. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
17. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
18. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
19. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
20. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
21. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
22. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
23. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
24. When the is near, go out and meet him.
25. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
26. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
27. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
28. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
29. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
30. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
31. This ship was not the first to the name.
32. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
33. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
34. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
35. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
36. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
37. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
38. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
39. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
40. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
Return to full list of frequently confused words