Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The 's courtship period is very brief.
2. When the is near, go out and meet him.
3. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
4. This ship was not the first to the name.
5. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
6. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
7. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
8. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
9. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
10. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
11. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
12. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
13. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
14. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
15. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
16. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
17. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
18. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
19. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
20. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
21. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
22. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
23. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
24. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
25. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
26. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
27. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
28. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
29. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
30. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
31. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
32. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
33. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
34. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
35. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
36. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
37. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
38. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
39. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
40. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
Return to full list of frequently confused words