Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
2. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
3. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
4. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
5. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
6. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
7. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
8. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
9. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
10. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
11. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
12. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
13. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
14. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
15. When the is near, go out and meet him.
16. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
17. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
18. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
19. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
20. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
21. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
22. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
23. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
24. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
25. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
26. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
27. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
28. This ship was not the first to the name.
29. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
30. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
31. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
32. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
33. The 's courtship period is very brief.
34. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
35. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
36. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
37. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
38. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
39. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
40. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words