Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
2. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
3. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
4. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
5. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
6. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
7. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
8. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
9. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
10. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
11. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
12. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
13. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
14. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
15. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
16. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
17. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
18. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
19. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
20. When the is near, go out and meet him.
21. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
22. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
23. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
24. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
25. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
26. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
27. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
28. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
29. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
30. The 's courtship period is very brief.
31. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
32. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
33. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
34. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
35. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
36. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
37. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
38. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
39. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
40. This ship was not the first to the name.
Return to full list of frequently confused words