Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
2. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
3. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
4. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
5. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
6. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
7. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
8. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
9. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
10. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
11. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
12. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
13. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
14. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
15. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
16. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
17. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
18. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
19. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
20. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
21. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
22. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
23. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
24. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
25. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
26. When the is near, go out and meet him.
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
29. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
30. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
31. The 's courtship period is very brief.
32. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
33. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
34. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
35. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
36. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
37. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
38. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
39. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
40. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
Return to full list of frequently confused words