Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
2. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
3. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
4. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
5. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
6. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
7. The 's courtship period is very brief.
8. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
9. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
10. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
11. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
12. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
13. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
14. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
15. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
16. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
17. This ship was not the first to the name.
18. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
19. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
20. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
21. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
22. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
23. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
24. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
25. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
26. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
27. When the is near, go out and meet him.
28. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
29. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
30. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
31. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
32. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
33. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
34. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
35. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
36. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
37. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
38. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
39. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
40. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
Return to full list of frequently confused words