Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
2. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
3. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
4. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
5. This ship was not the first to the name.
6. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
7. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
8. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
9. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
10. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
11. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
12. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
13. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
14. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
15. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
16. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
17. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
18. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
19. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
20. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
21. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
22. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
23. When the is near, go out and meet him.
24. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
25. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
26. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
27. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
28. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
29. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
30. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
31. The 's courtship period is very brief.
32. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
33. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
34. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
35. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
36. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
37. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
38. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
39. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
40. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
Return to full list of frequently confused words