Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
2. This ship was not the first to the name.
3. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
4. The 's courtship period is very brief.
5. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
6. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
7. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
8. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
9. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
10. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
11. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
12. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
13. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
14. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
15. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
16. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
17. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
18. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
19. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
20. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
21. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
22. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
23. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
24. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
25. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
26. When the is near, go out and meet him.
27. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
28. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
29. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
30. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
31. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
32. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
33. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
34. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
35. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
36. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
37. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
38. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
39. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
40. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
Return to full list of frequently confused words