Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
2. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
3. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
4. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
5. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
6. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
7. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
8. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
9. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
10. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
11. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
12. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
13. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
14. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
15. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
16. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
17. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
18. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
19. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
20. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
21. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
22. This ship was not the first to the name.
23. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
24. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
25. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
26. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
27. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
28. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
29. When the is near, go out and meet him.
30. The 's courtship period is very brief.
31. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
32. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
33. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
34. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
35. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
36. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
37. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
38. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
39. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
40. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
Return to full list of frequently confused words