Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
2. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
3. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
4. That experience had a tremendous on me."
5. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
6. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
7. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
8. Treatment may have some on insight.
9. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
10. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
11. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
12. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
13. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
14. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
15. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
16. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
17. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
18. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
19. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
20. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
21. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
22. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
23. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
24. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
25. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
26. Specific quotations to this follow.
27. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
28. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
29. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
30. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
31. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
32. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
33. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
34. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
35. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
36. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
37. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
38. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
39. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
40. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
Return to full list of frequently confused words