Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
2. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
3. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
4. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
5. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
6. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
7. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
8. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
9. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
10. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
11. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
12. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
13. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
14. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
15. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
16. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
17. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
18. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
19. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
20. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
21. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
22. Treatment may have some on insight.
23. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
24. That experience had a tremendous on me."
25. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
26. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
27. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
28. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
29. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
30. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
31. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
32. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
33. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
34. Specific quotations to this follow.
35. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
36. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
37. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
38. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
39. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
40. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
Return to full list of frequently confused words