Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
2. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
3. Specific quotations to this follow.
4. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
5. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
6. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
7. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
8. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
9. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
10. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
11. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
12. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
13. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
14. That experience had a tremendous on me."
15. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
16. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
17. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
18. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
19. Treatment may have some on insight.
20. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
21. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
22. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
23. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
24. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
25. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
26. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
27. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
28. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
29. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
30. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
31. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
32. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
33. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
34. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
35. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
36. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
37. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
38. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
39. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
40. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
Return to full list of frequently confused words