Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
2. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
3. That experience had a tremendous on me."
4. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
5. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
6. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
7. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
8. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
9. Specific quotations to this follow.
10. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
11. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
12. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
13. Treatment may have some on insight.
14. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
15. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
16. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
17. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
18. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
19. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
20. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
21. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
22. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
23. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
24. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
25. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
26. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
27. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
28. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
29. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
30. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
31. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
32. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
33. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
34. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
35. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
36. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
37. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
38. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
39. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
40. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
Return to full list of frequently confused words