Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
2. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
3. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
4. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
5. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
6. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
7. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
8. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
9. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
10. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
11. Treatment may have some on insight.
12. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
13. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
14. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
15. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
16. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
17. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
18. Specific quotations to this follow.
19. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
20. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
21. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
22. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
23. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
24. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
25. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
26. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
27. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
28. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
29. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
30. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
31. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
32. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
33. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
34. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
35. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
36. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
37. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
38. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
39. That experience had a tremendous on me."
40. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
Return to full list of frequently confused words