Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
2. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
3. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
4. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
5. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
6. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
7. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
8. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
9. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
10. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
11. Specific quotations to this follow.
12. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
13. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
14. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
15. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
16. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
17. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
18. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
19. Treatment may have some on insight.
20. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
21. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
22. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
23. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
24. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
25. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
26. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
27. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
28. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
29. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
32. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
33. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
34. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
35. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
36. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
37. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
38. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
39. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
40. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
Return to full list of frequently confused words