Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
2. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
3. That experience had a tremendous on me."
4. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
5. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
6. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
9. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
10. Specific quotations to this follow.
11. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
12. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
13. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
14. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
15. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
16. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
17. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
18. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
19. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
20. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
21. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
22. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
23. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
24. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
25. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
26. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
27. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
28. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
29. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
30. Treatment may have some on insight.
31. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
34. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
35. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
36. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
37. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
38. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
39. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
40. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
Return to full list of frequently confused words