Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. That experience had a tremendous on me."
2. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
3. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
4. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
5. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
6. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
7. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
8. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
9. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
10. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
11. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
12. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
13. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
14. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
15. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
16. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
17. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
18. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
19. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
20. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
21. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
22. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
23. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
24. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
25. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
26. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
27. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
28. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
29. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
30. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
31. Treatment may have some on insight.
32. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
33. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
34. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
35. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
36. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
37. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
38. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
39. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
40. Specific quotations to this follow.
Return to full list of frequently confused words