Confused Words: accept vs except
1. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
2. he never said that - she made it up.'
3. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
4. He did not have to drop school to the job.
5. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
6. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
7. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
8. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
9. one man, who got up and went out.
10. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
11. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
12. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
13. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
14. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
15. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
16. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
17. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
18. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
19. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
20. And society must be willing to this price.
21. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
22. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
23. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
24. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
25. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
26. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
27. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
28. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
29. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
30. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
31. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
32. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
33. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
34. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
35. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
36. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
37. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
38. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
39. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
40. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
Return to full list of frequently confused words