Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
2. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
3. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
4. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
5. one man, who got up and went out.
6. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
7. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
8. And society must be willing to this price.
9. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
10. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
11. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
12. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
13. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
14. he never said that - she made it up.'
15. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
16. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
17. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
18. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
19. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
20. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
21. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
22. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
23. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
24. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
25. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
26. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
27. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
28. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
29. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
30. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
31. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
32. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
33. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
34. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
35. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
36. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
37. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
38. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
39. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
40. He did not have to drop school to the job.
Return to full list of frequently confused words