Confused Words: accept vs except
1. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
2. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
3. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
4. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
5. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
6. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
7. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
8. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
9. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
10. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
11. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
12. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
13. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
14. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
15. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
16. He did not have to drop school to the job.
17. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
18. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
19. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
20. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
21. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
22. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
23. he never said that - she made it up.'
24. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
25. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
26. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
27. one man, who got up and went out.
28. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
29. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
30. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
31. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
32. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
33. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
34. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
35. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
36. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
37. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
38. And society must be willing to this price.
39. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
40. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words