Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
2. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
3. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
4. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
5. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
6. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
7. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
8. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
9. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
10. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
11. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
12. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
13. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
14. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
15. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
16. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
17. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
18. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
19. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
20. he never said that - she made it up.'
21. one man, who got up and went out.
22. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
23. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
24. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
25. He did not have to drop school to the job.
26. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
27. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
28. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
29. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
30. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
31. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
32. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
33. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
34. And society must be willing to this price.
35. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
36. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
37. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
38. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
39. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
40. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words