Confused Words: accept vs except
1. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
2. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
3. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
4. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
5. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
6. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
7. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
8. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
9. He did not have to drop school to the job.
10. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
11. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
12. one man, who got up and went out.
13. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
14. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
15. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
16. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
17. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
18. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
19. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
20. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
21. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
22. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
23. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
24. he never said that - she made it up.'
25. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
26. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
27. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
28. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
29. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
30. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
31. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
32. And society must be willing to this price.
33. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
34. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
35. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
36. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
37. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
38. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
39. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
40. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words