Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
2. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
3. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
4. It is a very pretty , on private view.
5. The was to be developed into residential housing.
6. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
7. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
8. The cemetery is the of the former St.
9. Fundraising, design, and selection.
10. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
11. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
12. Towers were relocated to the present .
13. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
14. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
15. It occupies the of a former brewery.
16. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
17. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
18. The track has been lifted through the station .
19. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
20. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
21. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
22. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
23. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
24. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
25. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
26. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
27. It is an important seabird nesting .
28. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
29. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
30. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
31. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
32. Most of the has not been excavated.
33. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
34. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
35. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
36. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
37. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
38. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
39. The company had not decided what to do with the .
40. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words