Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
2. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
3. It is an important seabird nesting .
4. It occupies the of a former brewery.
5. The was to be developed into residential housing.
6. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
7. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
8. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
9. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
10. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
11. Most of the has not been excavated.
12. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
13. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
14. Fundraising, design, and selection.
15. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
16. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
17. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
18. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
19. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
20. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
21. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
22. It is a very pretty , on private view.
23. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
24. The company had not decided what to do with the .
25. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
26. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
27. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
28. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
29. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
30. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
31. Towers were relocated to the present .
32. The track has been lifted through the station .
33. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
34. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
35. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
36. The cemetery is the of the former St.
37. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
38. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
39. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
40. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
Return to full list of frequently confused words