Confused Words: sight vs site
1. The was to be developed into residential housing.
2. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
3. Towers were relocated to the present .
4. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
5. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
6. The track has been lifted through the station .
7. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
8. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
9. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
10. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
11. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
12. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
13. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
14. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
15. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
16. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
17. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
18. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
19. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
20. The company had not decided what to do with the .
21. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
22. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
23. Fundraising, design, and selection.
24. The cemetery is the of the former St.
25. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
26. It is an important seabird nesting .
27. Most of the has not been excavated.
28. It occupies the of a former brewery.
29. It is a very pretty , on private view.
30. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
31. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
32. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
33. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
34. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
35. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
36. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
37. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
38. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
39. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
40. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words