Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
2. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
3. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
4. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
5. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
6. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
7. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
8. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
9. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
10. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
11. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
12. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
13. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
14. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
15. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
16. It occupies the of a former brewery.
17. The track has been lifted through the station .
18. It is an important seabird nesting .
19. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
20. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
21. The company had not decided what to do with the .
22. Most of the has not been excavated.
23. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
24. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
25. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
26. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
27. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
28. It is a very pretty , on private view.
29. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
30. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
31. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
32. Towers were relocated to the present .
33. The was to be developed into residential housing.
34. The cemetery is the of the former St.
35. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
36. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
37. Fundraising, design, and selection.
38. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
39. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
40. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words