Confused Words: sight vs site
1. The company had not decided what to do with the .
2. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
3. The cemetery is the of the former St.
4. The was to be developed into residential housing.
5. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
6. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
7. It occupies the of a former brewery.
8. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
9. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
10. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
11. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
12. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
13. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
14. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
15. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
16. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
17. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
18. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
19. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
20. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
21. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
22. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
23. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
24. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
25. Most of the has not been excavated.
26. It is a very pretty , on private view.
27. Fundraising, design, and selection.
28. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
29. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
30. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
31. Towers were relocated to the present .
32. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
33. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
34. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
35. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
36. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
37. The track has been lifted through the station .
38. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
39. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
40. It is an important seabird nesting .
Return to full list of frequently confused words