Confused Words: sight vs site
1. The track has been lifted through the station .
2. Towers were relocated to the present .
3. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
4. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
5. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
6. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
7. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
8. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
9. The cemetery is the of the former St.
10. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
11. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
12. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
13. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
14. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
15. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
16. The company had not decided what to do with the .
17. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
18. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
19. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
20. It occupies the of a former brewery.
21. It is an important seabird nesting .
22. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
23. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
24. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
25. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
26. Fundraising, design, and selection.
27. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
28. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
29. The was to be developed into residential housing.
30. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
31. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
32. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
33. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
34. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
35. It is a very pretty , on private view.
36. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
37. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
38. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
39. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
40. Most of the has not been excavated.
Return to full list of frequently confused words