Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
2. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
3. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
4. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
5. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
6. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
7. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
8. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
9. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
10. The company had not decided what to do with the .
11. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
12. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
13. It occupies the of a former brewery.
14. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
15. The cemetery is the of the former St.
16. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
17. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
18. It is a very pretty , on private view.
19. It is an important seabird nesting .
20. Towers were relocated to the present .
21. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
22. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
23. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
24. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
25. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
26. The track has been lifted through the station .
27. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
28. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
29. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
30. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
31. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
32. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
33. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
34. Most of the has not been excavated.
35. The was to be developed into residential housing.
36. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
37. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
38. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
39. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
40. Fundraising, design, and selection.
Return to full list of frequently confused words