Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
2. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
3. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
4. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
5. The track has been lifted through the station .
6. It is an important seabird nesting .
7. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
8. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
9. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
10. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
11. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
12. The company had not decided what to do with the .
13. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
14. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
15. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
16. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
17. It is a very pretty , on private view.
18. Most of the has not been excavated.
19. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
20. Towers were relocated to the present .
21. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
22. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
23. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
24. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
25. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
26. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
27. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
28. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
29. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
30. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
31. The cemetery is the of the former St.
32. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
33. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
34. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
35. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
36. The was to be developed into residential housing.
37. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
38. Fundraising, design, and selection.
39. It occupies the of a former brewery.
40. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
Return to full list of frequently confused words