Confused Words: sight vs site
1. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
2. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
3. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
4. The company had not decided what to do with the .
5. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
6. Fundraising, design, and selection.
7. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
8. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
9. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
10. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
11. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
12. Towers were relocated to the present .
13. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
14. It is a very pretty , on private view.
15. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
16. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
17. The was to be developed into residential housing.
18. Most of the has not been excavated.
19. The track has been lifted through the station .
20. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
21. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
22. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
23. It is an important seabird nesting .
24. It occupies the of a former brewery.
25. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
26. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
27. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
28. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
29. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
30. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
31. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
32. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
33. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
34. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
35. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
36. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
37. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
38. The cemetery is the of the former St.
39. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
40. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words