Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Towers were relocated to the present .
2. Fundraising, design, and selection.
3. Most of the has not been excavated.
4. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
5. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
6. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
7. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
8. It is an important seabird nesting .
9. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
10. The track has been lifted through the station .
11. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
12. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
13. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
14. It occupies the of a former brewery.
15. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
16. It is a very pretty , on private view.
17. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
18. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
19. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
20. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
21. The was to be developed into residential housing.
22. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
23. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
24. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
25. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
26. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
27. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
28. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
29. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
30. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
31. The company had not decided what to do with the .
32. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
33. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
34. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
35. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
36. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
37. The cemetery is the of the former St.
38. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
39. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
40. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
Return to full list of frequently confused words