Confused Words: sight vs site
1. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
2. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
3. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
4. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
5. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
6. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
7. The company had not decided what to do with the .
8. The was to be developed into residential housing.
9. It is an important seabird nesting .
10. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
11. The cemetery is the of the former St.
12. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
13. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
14. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
15. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
16. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
17. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
18. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
19. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
20. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
21. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
22. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
23. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
24. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
25. The track has been lifted through the station .
26. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
27. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
28. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
29. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
30. Most of the has not been excavated.
31. Towers were relocated to the present .
32. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
33. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
34. It is a very pretty , on private view.
35. Fundraising, design, and selection.
36. It occupies the of a former brewery.
37. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
38. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
39. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
40. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
Return to full list of frequently confused words