Confused Words: sight vs site
1. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
2. Towers were relocated to the present .
3. Fundraising, design, and selection.
4. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
5. It is a very pretty , on private view.
6. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
7. It is an important seabird nesting .
8. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
9. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
10. The company had not decided what to do with the .
11. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
12. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
13. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
14. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
15. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
16. It occupies the of a former brewery.
17. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
18. The track has been lifted through the station .
19. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
20. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
21. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
22. The was to be developed into residential housing.
23. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
24. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
25. Most of the has not been excavated.
26. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
27. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
28. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
29. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
30. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
31. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
32. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
33. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
34. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
35. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
36. The cemetery is the of the former St.
37. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
38. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
39. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
40. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
Return to full list of frequently confused words