Confused Words: sight vs site
1. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
2. It is a very pretty , on private view.
3. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
4. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
5. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
6. The track has been lifted through the station .
7. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
8. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
9. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
10. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
11. It is an important seabird nesting .
12. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
13. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
14. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
15. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
16. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
17. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
18. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
19. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
20. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
21. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
22. It occupies the of a former brewery.
23. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
24. The cemetery is the of the former St.
25. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
26. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
27. Towers were relocated to the present .
28. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
29. Most of the has not been excavated.
30. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
31. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
32. Fundraising, design, and selection.
33. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
34. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
35. The company had not decided what to do with the .
36. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
37. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
38. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
39. The was to be developed into residential housing.
40. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
Return to full list of frequently confused words