Confused Words: sight vs site
1. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
2. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
3. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
4. It is an important seabird nesting .
5. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
6. The company had not decided what to do with the .
7. Most of the has not been excavated.
8. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
9. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
10. The cemetery is the of the former St.
11. The was to be developed into residential housing.
12. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
13. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
14. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
15. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
16. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
17. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
18. It occupies the of a former brewery.
19. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
20. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
21. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
22. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
23. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
24. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
25. The track has been lifted through the station .
26. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
27. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
28. Fundraising, design, and selection.
29. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
30. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
31. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
32. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
33. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
34. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
35. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
36. It is a very pretty , on private view.
37. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
38. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
39. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
40. Towers were relocated to the present .
Return to full list of frequently confused words