Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
2. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
3. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
4. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
5. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
6. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
7. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
8. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
9. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
10. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
11. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
12. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
13. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
14. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
15. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
16. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
17. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
18. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
19. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
20. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
21. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
22. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
23. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
24. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
25. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
26. With this change in subject comes the change in .
27. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
28. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
29. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
30. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
31. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
32. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
33. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
34. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
35. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
36. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
37. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
38. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
39. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
40. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
Return to full list of frequently confused words