Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
2. With this change in subject comes the change in .
3. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
4. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
5. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
6. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
7. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
8. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
9. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
10. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
11. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
12. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
13. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
14. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
15. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
16. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
17. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
18. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
19. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
20. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
21. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
22. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
23. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
24. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
25. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
26. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
27. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
28. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
29. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
30. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
31. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
32. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
33. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
34. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
35. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
36. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
37. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
38. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
39. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
40. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
Return to full list of frequently confused words