Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
2. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
3. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
4. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
5. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
6. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
7. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
8. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
9. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
10. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
11. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
12. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
13. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
14. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
15. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
16. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
17. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
18. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
19. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
20. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
21. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
22. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
23. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
24. With this change in subject comes the change in .
25. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
26. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
27. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
28. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
29. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
30. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
31. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
32. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
33. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
34. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
35. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
36. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
37. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
38. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
39. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
40. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
Return to full list of frequently confused words