Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
2. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
3. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
4. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
5. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
6. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
7. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
8. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
9. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
10. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
11. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
12. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
13. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
14. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
15. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
16. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
17. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
18. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
19. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
20. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
21. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
22. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
23. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
24. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
25. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
26. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
27. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
28. With this change in subject comes the change in .
29. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
30. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
31. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
32. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
33. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
34. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
35. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
36. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
37. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
38. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
39. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
40. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
Return to full list of frequently confused words