Confused Words: loose vs lose
1. The papillary region is composed of areolar connective tissue.
2. His grammar was the fruit of careless habit, not ignorance.
3. ``We have no time to ; I will question, and do you answer me.''
4. stones have then worked themselves deeper into the rock.
5. ``In that case,''said he,``I should her, and by my own fault.''
6. He is a forward, playing primarily at openside flanker.
7. The start was delayed until the horse was caught.
8. But no time; we have lost too much already.''
9. That time, he was able to stay on the for 12 years before being caught.
10. He would only one game in his career.
11. The Finns were starting to the initiative.
12. Subsequently, Mesmero began to confidence in himself which caused him to his powers.
13. and lay low and hold your breath, for I'm bout to turn myself !'
14. She had no time to , but must get ready at once.
15. and must I the one to save the other?
16. But he that would save his life, in such a case, shall it.
17. For the most part, the rock is and volcanic.
18. Noirtier did not a word of what Valentine said.
19. ``If the pardon is to come, there is no time to .''
20. When Hawazma families their herds they settle.
21. Most earnestly did she then entreaty him to no more time before he wrote.
22. 'If there had been more money to , it wouldn't have been all, I dare say.
23. The dog is let at night to prevent him from endeavouring to communicate with her.
24. It consists of connective tissue and elastin.
25. ``I, who have nothing to , I should go.''
26. Shout and no time, for there is little to .
27. And what are you, reader, but a -Fish and a Fast-Fish, too?
28. As they are epiphites the potting mixture should be and free draining.
29. The Strong's would the final to Shelley Nichols.
30. If he were to them''``Well, and if he were to them?''
31. Credits are adapted from the "" liner notes.
32. The hair is somewhat and not as styled.
33. ``Then sell out sell out, marquis, or you will it all.''
34. What are the Rights of Man and the Liberties of the World but -Fish?
35. Amendola dove for the ball and recovered it.
36. What is the principle of religious belief in them but a -Fish?
37. Rather, it is called a " meat" sandwich.
38. But, when she suffered it to break , it was only for a moment.
39. As I sprung aboard I sung out: "Out with you, Jim, and set her !
40. After leaving the hermitage they contact with each other.
Return to full list of frequently confused words