Confused Words: loose vs lose
1. His grammar was the fruit of careless habit, not ignorance.
2. When Hawazma families their herds they settle.
3. stones have then worked themselves deeper into the rock.
4. The hair is somewhat and not as styled.
5. and lay low and hold your breath, for I'm bout to turn myself !'
6. Credits are adapted from the "" liner notes.
7. That time, he was able to stay on the for 12 years before being caught.
8. It consists of connective tissue and elastin.
9. The Finns were starting to the initiative.
10. ``We have no time to ; I will question, and do you answer me.''
11. The dog is let at night to prevent him from endeavouring to communicate with her.
12. Noirtier did not a word of what Valentine said.
13. What are the Rights of Man and the Liberties of the World but -Fish?
14. Rather, it is called a " meat" sandwich.
15. He would only one game in his career.
16. The papillary region is composed of areolar connective tissue.
17. ``In that case,''said he,``I should her, and by my own fault.''
18. ``I, who have nothing to , I should go.''
19. But, when she suffered it to break , it was only for a moment.
20. As they are epiphites the potting mixture should be and free draining.
21. If he were to them''``Well, and if he were to them?''
22. Subsequently, Mesmero began to confidence in himself which caused him to his powers.
23. As I sprung aboard I sung out: "Out with you, Jim, and set her !
24. Shout and no time, for there is little to .
25. And what are you, reader, but a -Fish and a Fast-Fish, too?
26. The Strong's would the final to Shelley Nichols.
27. 'If there had been more money to , it wouldn't have been all, I dare say.
28. For the most part, the rock is and volcanic.
29. After leaving the hermitage they contact with each other.
30. Most earnestly did she then entreaty him to no more time before he wrote.
31. Amendola dove for the ball and recovered it.
32. The start was delayed until the horse was caught.
33. But he that would save his life, in such a case, shall it.
34. and must I the one to save the other?
35. What is the principle of religious belief in them but a -Fish?
36. She had no time to , but must get ready at once.
37. He is a forward, playing primarily at openside flanker.
38. ``Then sell out sell out, marquis, or you will it all.''
39. ``If the pardon is to come, there is no time to .''
40. But no time; we have lost too much already.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words