Confused Words: loose vs lose
1. His grammar was the fruit of careless habit, not ignorance.
2. 'If there had been more money to , it wouldn't have been all, I dare say.
3. What are the Rights of Man and the Liberties of the World but -Fish?
4. But, when she suffered it to break , it was only for a moment.
5. and lay low and hold your breath, for I'm bout to turn myself !'
6. As they are epiphites the potting mixture should be and free draining.
7. The Finns were starting to the initiative.
8. ``If the pardon is to come, there is no time to .''
9. He would only one game in his career.
10. Amendola dove for the ball and recovered it.
11. That time, he was able to stay on the for 12 years before being caught.
12. and must I the one to save the other?
13. ``In that case,''said he,``I should her, and by my own fault.''
14. The start was delayed until the horse was caught.
15. Rather, it is called a " meat" sandwich.
16. Shout and no time, for there is little to .
17. He is a forward, playing primarily at openside flanker.
18. stones have then worked themselves deeper into the rock.
19. She had no time to , but must get ready at once.
20. The hair is somewhat and not as styled.
21. ``Then sell out sell out, marquis, or you will it all.''
22. Noirtier did not a word of what Valentine said.
23. ``I, who have nothing to , I should go.''
24. Credits are adapted from the "" liner notes.
25. ``We have no time to ; I will question, and do you answer me.''
26. As I sprung aboard I sung out: "Out with you, Jim, and set her !
27. When Hawazma families their herds they settle.
28. The dog is let at night to prevent him from endeavouring to communicate with her.
29. The papillary region is composed of areolar connective tissue.
30. But no time; we have lost too much already.''
31. It consists of connective tissue and elastin.
32. For the most part, the rock is and volcanic.
33. But he that would save his life, in such a case, shall it.
34. Most earnestly did she then entreaty him to no more time before he wrote.
35. Subsequently, Mesmero began to confidence in himself which caused him to his powers.
36. If he were to them''``Well, and if he were to them?''
37. After leaving the hermitage they contact with each other.
38. What is the principle of religious belief in them but a -Fish?
39. The Strong's would the final to Shelley Nichols.
40. And what are you, reader, but a -Fish and a Fast-Fish, too?
Return to full list of frequently confused words