Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
2. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
3. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
4. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
5. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
6. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
7. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
8. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
9. I was going to , and get away with it all.
10. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
11. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
12. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
13. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
14. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
15. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
16. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
17. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
18. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
19. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
20. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
21. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
22. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
23. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
24. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
25. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
26. True frozen custard is a very dense .
27. Its natural habitat is temperate .
28. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
29. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
30. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
31. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
32. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
33. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
34. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
35. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
36. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
37. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
38. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
39. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
40. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
Return to full list of frequently confused words