Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
2. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
3. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
4. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
5. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
6. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
7. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
8. True frozen custard is a very dense .
9. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
10. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
11. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
12. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
13. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
14. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
15. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
16. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
17. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
18. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
19. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
20. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
21. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
22. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
23. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
24. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
25. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
26. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
27. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
28. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
29. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
30. I was going to , and get away with it all.
31. Its natural habitat is temperate .
32. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
33. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
34. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
35. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
36. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
37. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
38. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
39. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
40. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
Return to full list of frequently confused words