Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
2. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
3. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
4. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
5. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
6. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
7. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
8. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
9. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
10. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
11. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
12. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
13. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
14. Its natural habitat is temperate .
15. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
16. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
17. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
18. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
19. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
20. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
21. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
22. True frozen custard is a very dense .
23. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
24. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
25. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
26. I was going to , and get away with it all.
27. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
28. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
29. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
30. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
31. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
32. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
33. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
34. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
35. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
36. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
37. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
38. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
39. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
40. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
Return to full list of frequently confused words