Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
2. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
3. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
4. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
5. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
6. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
7. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
8. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
9. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
10. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
11. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
12. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
13. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
14. True frozen custard is a very dense .
15. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
16. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
17. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
18. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
19. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
20. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
21. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
22. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
23. I was going to , and get away with it all.
24. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
25. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
26. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
27. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
28. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
29. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
30. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
31. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
32. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
33. Its natural habitat is temperate .
34. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
35. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
36. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
37. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
38. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
39. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
40. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
Return to full list of frequently confused words