Confused Words: curb vs kerb
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Building codes in most cities betray both phrases, stating that any floor partly below level is simply a "basement" and a floor more than 50% below level is a "cellar".
2. The weight of an M35 is between and empty, depending on configuration (cargo, wrecker, tractor, etc.).
3. After the incident, Klein pledged to either severely or stop drinking, and did not acknowledge having another drink for the balance of his premiership.
4. Chapman recorded two albums for Records, shortly before returning to duty in Afghanistan.
5. The tower is high to level, diameter at base level and diameter at the .
6. In December, 2012, Jo Dee completed her 17-year contract with Records.
7. Much of Buckner's time was spent trying to violence in the eastern part of the state.
8. Pierce released several albums on Records and was nominated for a Dove Award in 1999.
9. High Notes is a studio album by American country music artist Hank Williams, Jr. It was released by Elektra/ Records in April 1982, making it Williams' eighth studio album for Elektra/ and his ninth overall for the label.
10. In addition to its fixed route services, ABQ RIDE also operates a paratransit service called SunVan (known as Mini Ride from 2003–2006) that runs -to- service.
11. Their discography includes 7 studio albums, all for Records, and 26 singles.
12. Beland's song demos, which featured the Burritos on them, eventually made it to Dick Whitehouse at records, who signed the band to a deal with / Epic Records.
13. In addition, the band's name was shortened to simply The Burrito Brothers, a suggestion by Records.
14. On Lap 17 Gordon spun and crashed after he clipped too much in the backstretch chicanes.
15. Once in power, they began enacting legislation to African voting rights.
16. I freely forgive you, and I hope you'll your passions in future.
17. During his leave time, he met Mike , head of the Records label, and was soon signed to the label.
18. As he spoke there was the sharp sound of horses' hoofs and grating wheels against the , followed by a sharp pull at the bell.
19. Messina doesn't blame Muzquiz or Records for her drinking problem; she points to her workaholic tendencies.
20. During their span as a country hit act, they scored 9 hits for Records.
Return to full list of frequently confused words