Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
2. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
3. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
4. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
5. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
6. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
7. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
8. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
9. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
10. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
11. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
12. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
13. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
14. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
15. Treatment may have some on insight.
16. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
17. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
18. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
19. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
20. Specific quotations to this follow.
21. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
22. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
23. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
24. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
25. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
26. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
27. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
28. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
29. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
32. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
33. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
34. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
35. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
36. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
37. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
38. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
39. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
40. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
Return to full list of frequently confused words