Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
2. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
3. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
4. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
5. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
6. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
7. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
8. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
9. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
10. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
11. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
12. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
13. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
14. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
15. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
16. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
17. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
18. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
19. Specific quotations to this follow.
20. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
21. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
22. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
23. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
24. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
25. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
26. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
27. That experience had a tremendous on me."
28. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
29. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
30. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
31. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
34. Treatment may have some on insight.
35. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
36. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
37. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
38. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
39. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
40. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
Return to full list of frequently confused words