Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
2. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
3. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
4. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
5. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
6. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
7. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
8. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
9. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
10. That experience had a tremendous on me."
11. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
12. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
13. Treatment may have some on insight.
14. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
15. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
16. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
17. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
18. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
19. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
20. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
21. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
22. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
23. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
24. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
25. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
26. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
27. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
28. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
29. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
30. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
31. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
34. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
35. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
36. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
37. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
38. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
39. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
40. Specific quotations to this follow.
Return to full list of frequently confused words