Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
2. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
3. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
4. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
5. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
6. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
7. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
8. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
9. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
10. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
11. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
12. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
13. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
14. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
15. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
16. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
17. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
18. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
19. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
20. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
21. Treatment may have some on insight.
22. That experience had a tremendous on me."
23. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
24. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
25. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
26. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
27. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
28. Specific quotations to this follow.
29. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
30. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
31. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
32. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
33. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
34. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
35. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
36. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
37. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
38. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
39. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
40. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
Return to full list of frequently confused words