Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
2. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
3. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
4. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
5. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
6. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
7. Treatment may have some on insight.
8. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
9. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
10. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
11. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
12. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
13. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
14. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
15. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
16. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
17. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
18. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
19. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
20. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
21. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
22. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
23. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
24. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
25. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
26. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
27. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
28. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
29. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
30. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
31. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
32. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
33. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
34. Specific quotations to this follow.
35. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
36. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
37. That experience had a tremendous on me."
38. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
39. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
40. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
Return to full list of frequently confused words