Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
2. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
3. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
4. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
5. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
6. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
9. Treatment may have some on insight.
10. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
11. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
12. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
13. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
14. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
15. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
16. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
17. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
18. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
19. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
20. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
21. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
22. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
23. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
24. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
25. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
26. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
27. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
28. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
29. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
30. Specific quotations to this follow.
31. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
32. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
33. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
34. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
35. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
36. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
37. That experience had a tremendous on me."
38. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
39. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
40. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
Return to full list of frequently confused words