Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
2. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
3. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
4. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
5. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
6. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
7. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
8. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
9. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
10. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
11. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
12. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
13. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
14. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
15. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
16. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
17. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
18. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
19. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
20. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
21. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
22. That experience had a tremendous on me."
23. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
24. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
25. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
26. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
27. Specific quotations to this follow.
28. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
29. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
30. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
31. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
32. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
33. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
34. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
35. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
36. Treatment may have some on insight.
37. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
38. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
39. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
40. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
Return to full list of frequently confused words