Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
2. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
3. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
4. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
5. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
6. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
7. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
8. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
9. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
10. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
11. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
12. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
13. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
14. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
15. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
16. Specific quotations to this follow.
17. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
18. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
19. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
20. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
21. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
22. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
23. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
24. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
25. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
26. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
27. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
28. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
29. That experience had a tremendous on me."
30. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
31. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
32. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
33. Treatment may have some on insight.
34. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
35. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
36. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
37. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
38. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
39. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
40. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
Return to full list of frequently confused words