Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
2. That experience had a tremendous on me."
3. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
4. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
5. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
6. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
7. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
8. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
9. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
10. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
11. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
12. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
13. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
14. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
15. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
16. Specific quotations to this follow.
17. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
18. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
19. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
20. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
21. Treatment may have some on insight.
22. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
23. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
24. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
25. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
26. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
29. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
30. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
31. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
32. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
33. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
34. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
35. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
36. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
37. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
38. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
39. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
40. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
Return to full list of frequently confused words