Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
2. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
3. That experience had a tremendous on me."
4. Specific quotations to this follow.
5. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
6. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
7. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
8. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
9. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
10. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
11. Treatment may have some on insight.
12. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
13. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
14. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
15. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
16. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
17. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
18. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
19. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
20. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
21. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
22. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
23. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
24. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
25. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
26. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
27. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
28. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
29. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
30. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
31. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
32. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
33. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
34. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
35. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
36. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
37. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
38. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
39. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
40. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
Return to full list of frequently confused words