Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
2. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
3. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
4. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
5. Specific quotations to this follow.
6. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
7. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
8. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
9. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
10. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
11. Treatment may have some on insight.
12. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
13. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
14. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
15. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
16. That experience had a tremendous on me."
17. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
18. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
19. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
20. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
21. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
22. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
23. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
24. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
25. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
26. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
29. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
30. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
31. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
32. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
33. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
34. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
35. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
36. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
37. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
38. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
39. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
40. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
Return to full list of frequently confused words