Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
2. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
3. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
4. Treatment may have some on insight.
5. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
6. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
7. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
8. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
9. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
10. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
11. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
12. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
13. Specific quotations to this follow.
14. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
15. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
16. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
17. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
18. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
19. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
20. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
21. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
22. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
23. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
24. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
25. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
26. That experience had a tremendous on me."
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
29. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
30. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
31. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
32. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
33. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
34. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
35. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
36. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
37. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
38. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
39. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
40. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
Return to full list of frequently confused words