Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
2. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
3. Treatment may have some on insight.
4. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
5. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
6. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
7. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
8. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
9. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
10. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
11. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
12. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
13. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
14. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
15. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
16. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
17. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
18. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
19. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
20. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
21. That experience had a tremendous on me."
22. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
23. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
24. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
25. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
26. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
27. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
28. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
29. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
30. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
31. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
32. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
33. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
34. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
35. Specific quotations to this follow.
36. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
37. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
38. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
39. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
40. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
Return to full list of frequently confused words