Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
2. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
3. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
4. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
5. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
6. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
7. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
8. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
9. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
10. Specific quotations to this follow.
11. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
12. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
13. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
14. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
15. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
16. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
17. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
18. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
19. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
20. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
21. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
22. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
23. Treatment may have some on insight.
24. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
25. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
26. That experience had a tremendous on me."
27. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
28. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
29. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
30. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
31. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
32. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
33. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
34. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
35. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
36. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
37. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
38. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
39. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
40. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
Return to full list of frequently confused words