Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
2. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
3. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
4. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
5. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
6. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
7. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
8. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
9. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
10. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
11. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
12. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
13. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
14. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
15. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
16. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
17. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
18. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
19. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
20. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
21. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
22. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
23. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
24. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
25. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
26. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
27. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
28. Specific quotations to this follow.
29. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
30. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
31. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
32. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
33. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
34. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
35. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
36. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
37. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
38. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
39. That experience had a tremendous on me."
40. Treatment may have some on insight.
Return to full list of frequently confused words