Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
2. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
3. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
4. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
5. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
6. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
7. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
8. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
9. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
10. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
11. Treatment may have some on insight.
12. Specific quotations to this follow.
13. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
14. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
15. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
16. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
17. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
18. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
19. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
20. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
21. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
22. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
23. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
24. That experience had a tremendous on me."
25. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
26. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
27. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
28. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
29. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
30. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
31. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
32. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
33. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
34. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
35. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
36. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
37. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
38. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
39. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
40. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
Return to full list of frequently confused words