Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. Specific quotations to this follow.
2. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
3. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
4. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
5. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
6. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. Treatment may have some on insight.
9. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
10. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
11. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
12. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
13. That experience had a tremendous on me."
14. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
15. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
16. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
17. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
18. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
19. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
20. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
21. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
22. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
23. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
24. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
25. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
26. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
27. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
28. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
29. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
30. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
31. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
32. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
33. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
34. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
35. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
36. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
37. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
38. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
39. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
40. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
Return to full list of frequently confused words