Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
2. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
3. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
4. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
5. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
6. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
7. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
8. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
9. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
10. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
11. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
12. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
13. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
14. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
15. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
16. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
17. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
18. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
19. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
20. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
21. That experience had a tremendous on me."
22. Treatment may have some on insight.
23. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
24. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
25. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
26. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
29. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
30. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
31. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
32. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
33. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
34. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
35. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
36. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
37. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
38. Specific quotations to this follow.
39. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
40. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words