Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
2. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
3. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
4. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
5. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
6. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
7. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
8. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
9. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
10. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
11. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
12. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
13. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
14. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
15. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
16. Specific quotations to this follow.
17. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
18. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
19. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
20. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
21. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
22. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
23. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
24. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
25. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
26. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
27. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
28. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
29. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
32. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
33. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
34. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
35. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
36. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
37. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
38. Treatment may have some on insight.
39. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
40. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
Return to full list of frequently confused words