Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
2. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
3. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
4. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
5. Specific quotations to this follow.
6. Treatment may have some on insight.
7. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
8. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
9. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
10. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
11. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
12. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
13. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
14. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
15. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
16. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
17. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
18. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
19. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
20. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
21. That experience had a tremendous on me."
22. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
23. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
24. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
25. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
26. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
27. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
28. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
29. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
30. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
31. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
32. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
33. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
34. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
35. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
36. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
37. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
38. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
39. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
40. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
Return to full list of frequently confused words