Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
2. Treatment may have some on insight.
3. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
4. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
5. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
6. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
7. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
8. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
9. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
10. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
11. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
12. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
13. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
14. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
15. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
16. That experience had a tremendous on me."
17. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
18. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
19. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
20. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
21. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
22. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
23. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
24. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
25. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
26. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
27. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
28. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
29. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
30. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
31. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
32. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
33. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
34. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
35. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
36. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
37. Specific quotations to this follow.
38. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
39. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
40. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
Return to full list of frequently confused words