Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
2. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
3. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
4. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
5. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
6. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
7. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
8. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
9. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
10. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
11. Specific quotations to this follow.
12. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
13. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
14. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
15. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
16. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
17. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
18. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
19. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
20. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
21. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
22. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
23. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
24. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
25. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
26. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
27. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
28. That experience had a tremendous on me."
29. Treatment may have some on insight.
30. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
31. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
32. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
33. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
34. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
35. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
36. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
37. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
38. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
39. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
40. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
Return to full list of frequently confused words