Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
2. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
3. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
4. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
5. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
6. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
7. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
8. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
9. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
10. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
11. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
12. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
13. Specific quotations to this follow.
14. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
15. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
16. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
17. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
18. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
19. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
20. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
21. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
22. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
23. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
24. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
25. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
26. Treatment may have some on insight.
27. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
28. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
29. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
32. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
33. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
34. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
35. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
36. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
37. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
38. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
39. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
40. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words