Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
2. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
3. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
4. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
5. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
6. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
7. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
8. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
9. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
10. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
11. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
12. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
13. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
14. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
15. That experience had a tremendous on me."
16. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
17. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
18. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
19. Specific quotations to this follow.
20. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
21. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
22. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
23. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
24. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
25. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
26. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
29. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
30. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
31. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
34. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
35. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
36. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
37. Treatment may have some on insight.
38. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
39. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
40. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
Return to full list of frequently confused words