Confused Words: accept vs except
1. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
2. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
3. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
4. He did not have to drop school to the job.
5. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
6. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
7. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
8. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
9. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
10. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
11. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
12. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
13. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
14. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
15. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
16. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
17. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
18. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
19. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
20. one man, who got up and went out.
21. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
22. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
23. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
24. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
25. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
26. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
27. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
28. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
29. he never said that - she made it up.'
30. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
31. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
32. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
33. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
34. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
35. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
36. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
37. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
38. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
39. And society must be willing to this price.
40. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
Return to full list of frequently confused words