Confused Words: accept vs except
1. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
2. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
3. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
4. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
5. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
6. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
7. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
8. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
9. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
10. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
11. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
12. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
13. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
14. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
15. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
16. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
17. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
18. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
19. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
20. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
21. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
22. he never said that - she made it up.'
23. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
24. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
25. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
26. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
27. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
28. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
29. He did not have to drop school to the job.
30. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
31. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
32. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
33. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
34. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
35. one man, who got up and went out.
36. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
37. And society must be willing to this price.
38. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
39. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
40. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words