Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
2. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
3. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
4. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
5. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
6. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
7. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
8. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
9. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
10. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
11. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
12. one man, who got up and went out.
13. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
14. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
15. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
16. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
17. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
18. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
19. And society must be willing to this price.
20. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
21. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
22. he never said that - she made it up.'
23. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
24. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
25. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
26. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
27. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
28. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
29. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
30. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
31. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
32. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
33. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
34. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
35. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
36. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
37. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
38. He did not have to drop school to the job.
39. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
40. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
Return to full list of frequently confused words