Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
2. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
3. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
4. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
5. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
6. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
7. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
8. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
9. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
10. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
11. he never said that - she made it up.'
12. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
13. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
14. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
15. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
16. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
17. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
18. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
19. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
20. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
21. And society must be willing to this price.
22. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
23. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
24. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
25. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
26. He did not have to drop school to the job.
27. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
28. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
29. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
30. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
31. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
32. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
33. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
34. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
35. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
36. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
37. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
38. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
39. one man, who got up and went out.
40. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
Return to full list of frequently confused words