Confused Words: accept vs except
1. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
2. He did not have to drop school to the job.
3. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
4. one man, who got up and went out.
5. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
6. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
7. he never said that - she made it up.'
8. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
9. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
10. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
11. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
12. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
13. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
14. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
15. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
16. And society must be willing to this price.
17. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
18. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
19. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
20. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
21. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
22. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
23. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
24. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
25. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
26. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
27. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
28. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
29. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
30. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
31. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
32. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
33. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
34. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
35. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
36. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
37. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
38. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
39. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
40. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
Return to full list of frequently confused words