Confused Words: accept vs except
1. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
2. He did not have to drop school to the job.
3. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
4. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
5. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
6. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
7. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
8. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
9. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
10. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
11. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
12. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
13. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
14. one man, who got up and went out.
15. And society must be willing to this price.
16. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
17. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
18. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
19. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
20. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
21. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
22. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
23. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
24. he never said that - she made it up.'
25. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
26. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
27. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
28. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
29. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
30. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
31. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
32. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
33. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
34. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
35. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
36. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
37. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
38. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
39. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
40. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words