Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
2. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
3. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
4. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
5. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
6. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
7. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
8. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
9. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
10. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
11. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
12. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
13. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
14. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
15. he never said that - she made it up.'
16. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
17. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
18. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
19. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
20. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
21. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
22. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
23. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
24. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
25. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
26. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
27. And society must be willing to this price.
28. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
29. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
30. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
31. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
32. one man, who got up and went out.
33. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
34. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
35. He did not have to drop school to the job.
36. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
37. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
38. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
39. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
40. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words