Confused Words: accept vs except
1. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
2. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
3. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
4. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
5. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
6. one man, who got up and went out.
7. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
8. He did not have to drop school to the job.
9. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
10. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
11. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
12. And society must be willing to this price.
13. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
14. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
15. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
16. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
17. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
18. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
19. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
20. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
21. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
22. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
23. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
24. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
25. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
26. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
27. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
28. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
29. he never said that - she made it up.'
30. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
31. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
32. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
33. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
34. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
35. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
36. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
37. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
38. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
39. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
40. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
Return to full list of frequently confused words