Confused Words: accept vs except
1. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
2. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
3. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
4. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
5. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
6. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
7. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
8. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
9. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
10. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
11. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
12. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
13. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
14. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
15. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
16. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
17. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
18. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
19. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
20. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
21. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
22. he never said that - she made it up.'
23. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
24. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
25. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
26. one man, who got up and went out.
27. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
28. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
29. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
30. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
31. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
32. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
33. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
34. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
35. And society must be willing to this price.
36. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
37. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
38. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
39. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
40. He did not have to drop school to the job.
Return to full list of frequently confused words