Confused Words: accept vs except
1. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
2. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
3. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
4. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
5. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
6. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
7. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
8. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
9. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
10. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
11. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
12. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
13. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
14. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
15. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
16. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
17. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
18. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
19. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
20. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
21. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
22. He did not have to drop school to the job.
23. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
24. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
25. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
26. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
27. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
28. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
29. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
30. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
31. one man, who got up and went out.
32. he never said that - she made it up.'
33. And society must be willing to this price.
34. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
35. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
36. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
37. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
38. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
39. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
40. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
Return to full list of frequently confused words