Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
2. he never said that - she made it up.'
3. one man, who got up and went out.
4. And society must be willing to this price.
5. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
6. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
7. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
8. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
9. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
10. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
11. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
12. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
13. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
14. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
15. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
16. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
17. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
18. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
19. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
20. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
21. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
22. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
23. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
24. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
25. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
26. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
27. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
28. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
29. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
30. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
31. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
32. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
33. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
34. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
35. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
36. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
37. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
38. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
39. He did not have to drop school to the job.
40. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
Return to full list of frequently confused words