Confused Words: accept vs except
1. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
2. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
3. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
4. one man, who got up and went out.
5. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
6. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
7. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
8. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
9. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
10. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
11. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
12. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
13. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
14. he never said that - she made it up.'
15. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
16. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
17. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
18. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
19. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
20. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
21. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
22. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
23. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
24. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
25. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
26. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
27. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
28. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
29. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
30. And society must be willing to this price.
31. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
32. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
33. He did not have to drop school to the job.
34. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
35. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
36. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
37. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
38. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
39. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
40. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
Return to full list of frequently confused words