Confused Words: accept vs except
1. one man, who got up and went out.
2. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
3. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
4. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
5. And society must be willing to this price.
6. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
7. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
8. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
9. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
10. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
11. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
12. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
13. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
14. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
15. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
16. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
17. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
18. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
19. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
20. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
21. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
22. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
23. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
24. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
25. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
26. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
27. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
28. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
29. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
30. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
31. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
32. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
33. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
34. He did not have to drop school to the job.
35. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
36. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
37. he never said that - she made it up.'
38. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
39. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
40. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words