Confused Words: accept vs except
1. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
2. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
3. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
4. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
5. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
6. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
7. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
8. one man, who got up and went out.
9. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
10. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
11. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
12. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
13. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
14. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
15. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
16. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
17. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
18. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
19. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
20. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
21. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
22. And society must be willing to this price.
23. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
24. He did not have to drop school to the job.
25. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
26. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
27. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
28. he never said that - she made it up.'
29. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
30. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
31. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
32. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
33. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
34. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
35. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
36. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
37. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
38. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
39. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
40. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words