Confused Words: accept vs except
1. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
2. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
3. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
4. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
5. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
6. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
7. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
8. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
9. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
10. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
11. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
12. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
13. one man, who got up and went out.
14. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
15. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
16. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
17. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
18. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
19. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
20. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
21. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
22. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
23. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
24. He did not have to drop school to the job.
25. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
26. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
27. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
28. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
29. he never said that - she made it up.'
30. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
31. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
32. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
33. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
34. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
35. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
36. And society must be willing to this price.
37. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
38. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
39. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
40. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words