Confused Words: accept vs except
1. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
2. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
3. And society must be willing to this price.
4. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
5. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
6. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
7. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
8. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
9. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
10. one man, who got up and went out.
11. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
12. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
13. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
14. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
15. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
16. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
17. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
18. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
19. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
20. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
21. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
22. he never said that - she made it up.'
23. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
24. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
25. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
26. He did not have to drop school to the job.
27. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
28. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
29. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
30. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
31. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
32. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
33. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
34. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
35. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
36. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
37. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
38. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
39. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
40. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
Return to full list of frequently confused words