Confused Words: accept vs except
1. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
2. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
3. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
4. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
5. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
6. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
7. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
8. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
9. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
10. And society must be willing to this price.
11. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
12. he never said that - she made it up.'
13. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
14. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
15. one man, who got up and went out.
16. He did not have to drop school to the job.
17. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
18. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
19. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
20. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
21. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
22. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
23. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
24. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
25. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
26. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
27. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
28. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
29. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
30. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
31. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
32. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
33. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
34. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
35. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
36. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
37. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
38. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
39. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
40. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words