Confused Words: accept vs except
1. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
2. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
3. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
4. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
5. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
6. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
7. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
8. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
9. He did not have to drop school to the job.
10. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
11. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
12. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
13. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
14. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
15. one man, who got up and went out.
16. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
17. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
18. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
19. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
20. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
21. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
22. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
23. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
24. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
25. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
26. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
27. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
28. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
29. And society must be willing to this price.
30. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
31. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
32. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
33. he never said that - she made it up.'
34. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
35. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
36. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
37. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
38. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
39. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
40. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
Return to full list of frequently confused words