Confused Words: accept vs except
1. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
2. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
3. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
4. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
5. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
6. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
7. he never said that - she made it up.'
8. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
9. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
10. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
11. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
12. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
13. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
14. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
15. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
16. one man, who got up and went out.
17. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
18. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
19. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
20. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
21. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
22. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
23. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
24. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
25. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
26. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
27. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
28. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
29. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
30. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
31. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
32. He did not have to drop school to the job.
33. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
34. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
35. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
36. And society must be willing to this price.
37. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
38. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
39. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
40. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words