Confused Words: accept vs except
1. one man, who got up and went out.
2. And society must be willing to this price.
3. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
4. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
5. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
6. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
7. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
8. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
9. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
10. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
11. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
12. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
13. he never said that - she made it up.'
14. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
15. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
16. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
17. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
18. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
19. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
20. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
21. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
22. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
23. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
24. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
25. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
26. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
27. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
28. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
29. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
30. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
31. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
32. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
33. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
34. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
35. He did not have to drop school to the job.
36. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
37. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
38. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
39. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
40. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
Return to full list of frequently confused words