Confused Words: accept vs except
1. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
2. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
3. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
4. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
5. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
6. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
7. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
8. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
9. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
10. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
11. He did not have to drop school to the job.
12. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
13. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
14. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
15. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
16. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
17. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
18. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
19. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
20. one man, who got up and went out.
21. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
22. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
23. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
24. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
25. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
26. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
27. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
28. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
29. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
30. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
31. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
32. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
33. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
34. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
35. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
36. he never said that - she made it up.'
37. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
38. And society must be willing to this price.
39. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
40. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
Return to full list of frequently confused words