Confused Words: accept vs except
1. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
2. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
3. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
4. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
5. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
6. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
7. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
8. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
9. he never said that - she made it up.'
10. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
11. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
12. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
13. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
14. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
15. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
16. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
17. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
18. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
19. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
20. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
21. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
22. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
23. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
24. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
25. And society must be willing to this price.
26. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
27. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
28. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
29. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
30. He did not have to drop school to the job.
31. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
32. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
33. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
34. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
35. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
36. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
37. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
38. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
39. one man, who got up and went out.
40. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words