Confused Words: accept vs except
1. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
2. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
3. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
4. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
5. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
6. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
7. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
8. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
9. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
10. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
11. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
12. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
13. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
14. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
15. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
16. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
17. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
18. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
19. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
20. one man, who got up and went out.
21. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
22. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
23. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
24. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
25. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
26. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
27. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
28. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
29. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
30. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
31. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
32. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
33. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
34. He did not have to drop school to the job.
35. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
36. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
37. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
38. And society must be willing to this price.
39. he never said that - she made it up.'
40. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words