Confused Words: accept vs except
1. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
2. he never said that - she made it up.'
3. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
4. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
5. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
6. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
7. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
8. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
9. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
10. one man, who got up and went out.
11. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
12. And society must be willing to this price.
13. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
14. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
15. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
16. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
17. He did not have to drop school to the job.
18. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
19. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
20. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
21. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
22. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
23. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
24. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
25. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
26. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
27. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
28. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
29. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
30. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
31. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
32. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
33. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
34. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
35. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
36. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
37. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
38. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
39. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
40. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words