Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
2. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
3. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
4. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
5. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
6. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
7. It is not possible to verify this .
8. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
9. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
10. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
11. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
12. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
13. As originally built, it was a two mill.
14. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
15. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
16. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
17. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
18. It later transpired that the was untrue.
19. This book was described as a of victimization.
20. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
21. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
22. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
23. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
24. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
25. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
26. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
27. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
28. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
29. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
30. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
31. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
32. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
33. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
34. This is almost certainly not true.
35. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
36. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
37. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
38. It has 195 single and double units.
39. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
40. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
Return to full list of frequently confused words