Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It has 195 single and double units.
2. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
3. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
4. It later transpired that the was untrue.
5. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
6. As originally built, it was a two mill.
7. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
8. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
9. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
10. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
11. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
12. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
13. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
14. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
15. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
16. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
17. This book was described as a of victimization.
18. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
19. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
20. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
21. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
22. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
23. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
24. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
25. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
26. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
27. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
28. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
29. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
30. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
31. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
32. This is almost certainly not true.
33. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
34. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
35. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
36. It is not possible to verify this .
37. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
38. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
39. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
40. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
Return to full list of frequently confused words