Confused Words: storey vs story
1. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
2. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
3. It is not possible to verify this .
4. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
5. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
6. As originally built, it was a two mill.
7. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
8. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
9. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
10. It later transpired that the was untrue.
11. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
12. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
13. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
14. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
15. This book was described as a of victimization.
16. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
17. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
18. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
19. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
20. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
21. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
22. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
23. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
24. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
25. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
26. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
27. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
28. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
29. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
30. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
31. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
32. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
33. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
34. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
35. This is almost certainly not true.
36. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
37. It has 195 single and double units.
38. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
39. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
40. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
Return to full list of frequently confused words