Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
2. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
3. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
4. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
5. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
6. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
7. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
8. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
9. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
10. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
11. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
12. As originally built, it was a two mill.
13. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
14. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
15. It later transpired that the was untrue.
16. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
17. It is not possible to verify this .
18. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
19. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
20. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
21. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
22. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
23. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
24. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
25. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
26. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
27. This book was described as a of victimization.
28. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
29. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
30. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
31. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
32. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
33. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
34. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
35. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
36. It has 195 single and double units.
37. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
38. This is almost certainly not true.
39. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
40. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words