Confused Words: storey vs story
1. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
2. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
3. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
4. This is almost certainly not true.
5. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
6. It has 195 single and double units.
7. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
8. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
9. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
10. It later transpired that the was untrue.
11. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
12. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
13. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
14. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
15. It is not possible to verify this .
16. As originally built, it was a two mill.
17. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
18. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
19. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
20. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
21. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
22. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
23. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
24. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
25. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
26. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
27. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
28. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
29. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
30. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
31. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
32. This book was described as a of victimization.
33. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
34. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
35. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
36. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
37. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
38. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
39. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
40. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words