Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
2. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
3. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
4. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
5. As originally built, it was a two mill.
6. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
7. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
8. This book was described as a of victimization.
9. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
10. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
11. It has 195 single and double units.
12. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
13. It is not possible to verify this .
14. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
15. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
16. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
17. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
18. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
19. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
20. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
21. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
22. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
23. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
24. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
25. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
26. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
27. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
28. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
29. This is almost certainly not true.
30. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
31. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
32. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
33. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
34. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
35. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
36. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
37. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
38. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
39. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
40. It later transpired that the was untrue.
Return to full list of frequently confused words