Confused Words: storey vs story
1. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
2. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
3. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
4. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
5. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
6. It has 195 single and double units.
7. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
8. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
9. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
10. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
11. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
12. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
13. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
14. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
15. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
16. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
17. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
18. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
19. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
20. This is almost certainly not true.
21. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
22. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
23. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
24. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
25. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
26. As originally built, it was a two mill.
27. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
28. It is not possible to verify this .
29. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
30. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
31. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
32. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
33. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
34. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
35. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
36. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
37. It later transpired that the was untrue.
38. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
39. This book was described as a of victimization.
40. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words