Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
2. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
3. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
4. It is not possible to verify this .
5. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
6. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
7. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
8. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
9. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
10. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
11. It later transpired that the was untrue.
12. It has 195 single and double units.
13. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
14. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
15. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
16. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
17. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
18. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
19. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
20. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
21. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
22. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
23. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
24. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
25. This is almost certainly not true.
26. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
27. As originally built, it was a two mill.
28. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
29. This book was described as a of victimization.
30. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
31. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
32. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
33. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
34. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
35. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
36. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
37. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
38. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
39. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
40. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
Return to full list of frequently confused words