Confused Words: storey vs story
1. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
2. It later transpired that the was untrue.
3. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
4. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
5. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
6. It is not possible to verify this .
7. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
8. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
9. This book was described as a of victimization.
10. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
11. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
12. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
13. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
14. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
15. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
16. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
17. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
18. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
19. As originally built, it was a two mill.
20. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
21. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
22. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
23. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
24. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
25. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
26. This is almost certainly not true.
27. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
28. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
29. It has 195 single and double units.
30. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
31. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
32. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
33. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
34. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
35. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
36. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
37. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
38. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
39. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
40. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
Return to full list of frequently confused words