Confused Words: storey vs story
1. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
2. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
3. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
4. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
5. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
6. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
7. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
8. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
9. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
10. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
11. As originally built, it was a two mill.
12. It is not possible to verify this .
13. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
14. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
15. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
16. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
17. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
18. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
19. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
20. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
21. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
22. It later transpired that the was untrue.
23. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
24. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
25. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
26. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
27. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
30. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
31. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
32. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
33. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
34. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
35. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
36. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
37. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
38. This book was described as a of victimization.
39. It has 195 single and double units.
40. This is almost certainly not true.
Return to full list of frequently confused words