Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
2. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
3. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
4. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
5. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
6. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
7. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
8. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
9. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
10. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
11. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
12. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
13. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
14. It has 195 single and double units.
15. This book was described as a of victimization.
16. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
17. As originally built, it was a two mill.
18. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
19. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
20. This is almost certainly not true.
21. It is not possible to verify this .
22. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
23. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
24. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
25. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
26. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
27. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
28. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
29. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
30. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
31. It later transpired that the was untrue.
32. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
33. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
34. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
35. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
36. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
37. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
38. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
39. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
40. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
Return to full list of frequently confused words