Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
2. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
3. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
4. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
5. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
6. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
7. This book was described as a of victimization.
8. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
9. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
10. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
11. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
12. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
13. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
14. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
15. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
16. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
17. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
18. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
19. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
20. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
21. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
22. This is almost certainly not true.
23. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
24. It has 195 single and double units.
25. It is not possible to verify this .
26. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
27. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
28. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
29. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
30. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
31. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
32. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
33. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
34. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
35. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
36. It later transpired that the was untrue.
37. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
38. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
39. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
40. As originally built, it was a two mill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words