Confused Words: storey vs story
1. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
2. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
3. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
4. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
5. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
6. It later transpired that the was untrue.
7. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
8. As originally built, it was a two mill.
9. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
10. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
11. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
12. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
13. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
14. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
15. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
16. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
17. It has 195 single and double units.
18. This book was described as a of victimization.
19. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
20. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
21. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
22. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
23. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
24. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
25. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
26. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
27. This is almost certainly not true.
28. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
29. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
30. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
31. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
32. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
33. It is not possible to verify this .
34. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
35. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
36. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
37. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
38. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
39. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
40. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
Return to full list of frequently confused words