Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
2. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
3. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
4. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
5. As originally built, it was a two mill.
6. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
7. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
8. This is almost certainly not true.
9. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
10. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
11. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
12. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
15. It has 195 single and double units.
16. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
17. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
18. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
19. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
20. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
21. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
22. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
23. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
24. It is not possible to verify this .
25. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
26. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
27. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
30. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
31. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
32. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
33. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
34. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
35. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
36. This book was described as a of victimization.
37. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
38. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
39. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
40. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
Return to full list of frequently confused words