Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
2. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
3. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
4. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
5. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
6. This is almost certainly not true.
7. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
8. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
9. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
10. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
11. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
12. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
13. It has 195 single and double units.
14. It is not possible to verify this .
15. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
16. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
17. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
18. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
19. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
20. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
21. It later transpired that the was untrue.
22. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
23. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
24. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
25. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
26. As originally built, it was a two mill.
27. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
28. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
29. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
30. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
31. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
32. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
33. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
34. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
35. This book was described as a of victimization.
36. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
37. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
38. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
39. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
40. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
Return to full list of frequently confused words