Confused Words: storey vs story
1. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
2. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
3. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
4. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
5. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
6. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
7. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
8. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
9. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
10. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
11. This is almost certainly not true.
12. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
13. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
14. It later transpired that the was untrue.
15. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
16. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
17. It has 195 single and double units.
18. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
19. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
20. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
21. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
22. This book was described as a of victimization.
23. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
24. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
25. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
26. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
27. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
28. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
29. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
30. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
31. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
32. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
33. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
34. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
35. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
36. It is not possible to verify this .
37. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
38. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
39. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
40. As originally built, it was a two mill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words