Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
2. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
3. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
4. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
5. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
6. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
7. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
8. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
9. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
10. This book was described as a of victimization.
11. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
12. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
13. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
14. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
15. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
16. As originally built, it was a two mill.
17. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
18. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
19. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
20. It is not possible to verify this .
21. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
22. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
23. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
24. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
25. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
26. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
27. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
28. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
29. This is almost certainly not true.
30. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
31. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
32. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
33. It later transpired that the was untrue.
34. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
35. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
36. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
37. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
38. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
39. It has 195 single and double units.
40. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
Return to full list of frequently confused words