Confused Words: storey vs story
1. This is almost certainly not true.
2. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
3. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
4. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
5. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
6. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
7. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
8. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
9. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
10. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
11. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
12. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
15. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
16. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
17. It is not possible to verify this .
18. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
19. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
20. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
21. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
22. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
23. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
24. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
25. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
26. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
27. As originally built, it was a two mill.
28. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
29. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
30. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
31. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
32. This book was described as a of victimization.
33. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
34. It has 195 single and double units.
35. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
36. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
37. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
38. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
39. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
40. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
Return to full list of frequently confused words