Confused Words: storey vs story
1. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
2. As originally built, it was a two mill.
3. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
4. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
5. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
6. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
7. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
8. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
9. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
10. It is not possible to verify this .
11. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
12. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
13. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
14. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
15. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
16. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
17. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
18. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
19. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
20. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
21. This is almost certainly not true.
22. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
23. It later transpired that the was untrue.
24. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
25. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
26. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
27. It has 195 single and double units.
28. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
29. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
30. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
31. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
32. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
33. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
34. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
35. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
36. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
37. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
38. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
39. This book was described as a of victimization.
40. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words