Confused Words: storey vs story
1. As originally built, it was a two mill.
2. It has 195 single and double units.
3. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
4. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
5. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
6. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
7. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
8. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
9. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
10. This is almost certainly not true.
11. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
12. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
13. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
14. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
15. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
16. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
17. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
18. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
19. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
20. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
21. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
22. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
23. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
24. It is not possible to verify this .
25. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
26. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
27. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
28. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
29. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
30. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
31. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
32. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
33. This book was described as a of victimization.
34. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
35. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
36. It later transpired that the was untrue.
37. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
38. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
39. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
40. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
Return to full list of frequently confused words