Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
2. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
3. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
4. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
5. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
6. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
7. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
8. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
9. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
10. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
11. It is not possible to verify this .
12. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
13. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
14. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
15. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
16. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
17. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
18. It later transpired that the was untrue.
19. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
20. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
21. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
22. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
23. As originally built, it was a two mill.
24. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
25. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
26. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
27. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
28. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
29. It has 195 single and double units.
30. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
31. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
32. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
33. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
34. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
35. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
36. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
37. This is almost certainly not true.
38. This book was described as a of victimization.
39. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
40. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
Return to full list of frequently confused words