Confused Words: storey vs story
1. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
2. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
3. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
4. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
5. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
6. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
7. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
8. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
9. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
10. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
11. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
12. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
13. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
14. This book was described as a of victimization.
15. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
16. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
17. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
18. It has 195 single and double units.
19. This is almost certainly not true.
20. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
21. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
22. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
23. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
24. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
25. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
26. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
27. As originally built, it was a two mill.
28. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
29. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
30. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
31. It later transpired that the was untrue.
32. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
33. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
34. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
35. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
36. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
37. It is not possible to verify this .
38. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
39. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
40. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
Return to full list of frequently confused words