Confused Words: storey vs story
1. As originally built, it was a two mill.
2. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
3. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
4. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
5. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
6. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
7. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
8. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
9. This book was described as a of victimization.
10. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
11. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
12. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
13. It has 195 single and double units.
14. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
15. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
16. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
17. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
18. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
19. It later transpired that the was untrue.
20. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
21. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
22. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
23. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
24. This is almost certainly not true.
25. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
26. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
27. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
28. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
29. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
30. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
31. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
32. It is not possible to verify this .
33. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
34. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
35. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
36. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
37. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
38. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
39. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
40. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
Return to full list of frequently confused words