Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
2. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
3. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
4. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
5. This is almost certainly not true.
6. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
7. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
8. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
9. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
10. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
11. As originally built, it was a two mill.
12. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
13. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
14. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
15. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
16. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
17. It later transpired that the was untrue.
18. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
19. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
20. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
21. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
22. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
23. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
24. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
25. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
26. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
27. It is not possible to verify this .
28. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
29. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
30. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
31. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
32. This book was described as a of victimization.
33. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
34. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
35. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
36. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
37. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
38. It has 195 single and double units.
39. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
40. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
Return to full list of frequently confused words