Confused Words: storey vs story
1. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
2. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
3. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
4. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
5. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
6. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
7. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
8. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
9. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
10. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
11. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
12. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
13. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
14. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
15. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
16. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
17. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
18. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
19. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
20. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
21. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
22. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
23. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
24. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
25. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
26. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
27. It later transpired that the was untrue.
28. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
29. This is almost certainly not true.
30. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
31. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
32. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
33. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
34. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
35. It has 195 single and double units.
36. As originally built, it was a two mill.
37. It is not possible to verify this .
38. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
39. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
40. This book was described as a of victimization.
Return to full list of frequently confused words