Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
2. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
3. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
4. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
5. It is not possible to verify this .
6. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
7. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
8. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
9. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
10. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
11. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
12. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
13. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
14. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
15. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
16. This book was described as a of victimization.
17. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
18. As originally built, it was a two mill.
19. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
20. It later transpired that the was untrue.
21. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
22. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
23. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
24. It has 195 single and double units.
25. This is almost certainly not true.
26. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
27. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
28. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
29. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
30. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
31. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
32. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
33. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
34. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
35. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
36. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
37. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
38. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
39. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
40. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
Return to full list of frequently confused words