Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
2. As originally built, it was a two mill.
3. It has 195 single and double units.
4. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
5. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
6. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
7. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
8. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
9. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
10. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
11. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
12. This book was described as a of victimization.
13. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
14. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
15. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
16. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
17. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
18. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
19. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
20. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
21. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
22. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
23. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
24. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
25. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
26. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
27. It is not possible to verify this .
28. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
29. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
30. It later transpired that the was untrue.
31. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
32. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
33. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
34. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
35. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
36. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
37. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
38. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
39. This is almost certainly not true.
40. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
Return to full list of frequently confused words