Confused Words: storey vs story
1. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
2. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
3. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
4. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
5. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
6. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
7. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
8. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
9. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
10. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
11. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
12. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
15. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
16. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
17. It is not possible to verify this .
18. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
19. This book was described as a of victimization.
20. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
21. As originally built, it was a two mill.
22. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
23. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
24. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
25. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
26. It has 195 single and double units.
27. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
30. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
31. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
32. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
33. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
34. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
35. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
36. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
37. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
38. This is almost certainly not true.
39. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
40. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
Return to full list of frequently confused words