Confused Words: storey vs story
1. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
2. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
3. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
4. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
5. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
6. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
7. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
8. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
9. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
10. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
11. This book was described as a of victimization.
12. It is not possible to verify this .
13. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
14. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
15. It has 195 single and double units.
16. It later transpired that the was untrue.
17. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
18. As originally built, it was a two mill.
19. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
20. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
21. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
22. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
23. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
24. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
25. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
26. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
27. This is almost certainly not true.
28. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
29. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
30. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
31. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
32. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
33. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
34. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
35. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
36. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
37. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
38. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
39. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
40. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
Return to full list of frequently confused words