Confused Words: storey vs story
1. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
2. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
3. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
4. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
5. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
6. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
7. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
8. It later transpired that the was untrue.
9. It is not possible to verify this .
10. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
11. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
12. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
13. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
14. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
15. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
16. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
17. This is almost certainly not true.
18. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
19. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
20. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
21. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
22. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
23. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
24. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
25. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
26. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
27. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
30. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
31. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
32. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
33. As originally built, it was a two mill.
34. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
35. This book was described as a of victimization.
36. It has 195 single and double units.
37. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
38. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
39. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
40. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
Return to full list of frequently confused words