Confused Words: storey vs story
1. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
2. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
3. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
4. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
5. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
6. This is almost certainly not true.
7. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
8. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
9. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
10. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
11. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
12. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
13. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
14. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
15. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
16. It is not possible to verify this .
17. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
18. This book was described as a of victimization.
19. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
20. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
21. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
22. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
23. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
24. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
25. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
26. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
27. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
28. It has 195 single and double units.
29. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
30. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
31. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
32. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
33. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
34. It later transpired that the was untrue.
35. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
36. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
37. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
38. As originally built, it was a two mill.
39. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
40. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words