Confused Words: stationary vs stationery
1. Homozygous leopards are substantially more prone to congenital night blindness.
2. F. is reached, when it becomes , and the snow begins to melt.
3. For the insecure Yvan, burdened by the problems of his impending doom (wedding) where he is stuck in an insoluble problem and his dissatisfaction at his job as a salesman, their friendship is his sanctuary...but his attempts at peace-making backfire.
4. cried Elijah, hailing us when we had removed a few paces.
5. Today, it is a well-established name, associated with not just paper, but also products.
6. During the alternate periods of elevation and of level the record will generally be blank.
7. Since 1983, she served as a training vessel.
8. that resulted in the release of and journals with the “Wonderland” motif.
9. There is a pumpout located on the fuel dock.
10. The model would be non- in this case.
11. Her father operated the largest book and store in Worcester, Massachusetts, and ordered supplies for her project. She made a dozen samples which her salesman brother added to his inventory for his next sales trip.
12. Richer states that the order was on White House rather than Vice Presidential , but asserts that it must have come from Cheney's office "cause almost all that stuff came from one place only: Scooter Libby and the shop around the vice president."
13. If the series "y" is (or trend ), then it has a tendency to return to a constant (or deterministically trending) mean.
14. The goaltender had to be until the puck was shot, and no more than in front of the goal mouth.
15. As a centenarian, he continued to exercising regularly on a bicycle.
16. The pamphlet was reproduced on AMP's official , but Wasfie Hassiem, the present national leader, flatly denied any ties between the AMP and the pamphlet, alleging that the AMP was being defrauded.
17. In January 1999, the final seven stores of the office supply, book, , and art supply retailer were closed.
18. For hours and hours from the almost ship that hideous sight is seen.
19. Gas chromatography with columns having a chiral phase allows to analyze mixtures of enantiomers.
20. Meantime the party remained in the center to watch his movements.
21. females release a sexual pheromone that lures males.
22. Lala Karam Chand Thapar established company in 1945 as Ballarpur Paper and Straw Board Mills Limited, with 'Three Aces' (paper) and 'Wisdom' () being its first two brands.
23. It is hard in the , and miserable in the declining state.
24. The Collections include postage and revenue stamps, postal , essays, proofs, covers and entries, "cinderella stamp" material, specimen issues, airmails, some postal history materials and official and private posts for almost all countries and periods.
25. The engines were the Minor, Junior, Standard and Major.
26. Consider a system consisting of a single electric monopole (an electron, say) and a single magnetic monopole.
27. This struck the rest, and we soon after had offers from one of them to supply us with ; but as yet we did not chuse to engage in shop business.
28. Along with women's clothing, the company also produces men's clothing, children's clothing, maternity clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, bedding (revived in 2010), and .
29. The term corner card means the wording, sometimes with a pictorial feature, in the upper left hand corner of a postal envelope.
30. In How Wood there is a row of shops on Park Street Lane including a Co-op and an off-licence, a shop and computer repair centre called BluelightOfiice.
31. But it was ; and as the gentleman advanced into the light, I saw that he was some years older than when he had had his picture painted.
32. The entire second floor is a mix of F brands, Cinema, spa/salon, gifts, and books.
33. While in the villages they had catered mostly to housewives, they now were frequented by children who would stop at the stores to browse through the thrift comics, inexpensive sweets, and cheap .
34. The campus is equipped with diverse student facilities: bookstore, store, bank, post office, and cafeteria.
35. In 1992, he was the leading scorer in the Nigerian Premier League with 11 as Stores won their final league title.
36. This terrific object seemed to recall the whole herd from their fright.
37. On these occasions Mr. Dick never travelled without a leathern writing-desk, containing a supply of and the Memorial; in relation to which document he had a notion that time was beginning to press now, and that it really must be got out of hand.
38. West Vancouver residents were deeply affected by the Great Depression, although throughout the latter half of the decade, there was a proliferation of small private lending libraries in a number of and gift shops.
39. The museum maintains and mobile exhibitions.
40. I observed, however, that Mr. Spenlow's proctorial gown and stiff cravat took Peggotty down a little, and inspired her with a greater reverence for the man who was gradually becoming more and more etherealized in my eyes every day, and about whom a reflected radiance seemed to me to beam when he sat erect in Court among his papers, like a little lighthouse in a sea of .
Return to full list of frequently confused words