Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
2. The of the school is Bill Crane.
3. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
4. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
5. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
6. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
7. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
8. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
9. Officials Accountability System
10. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
11. A supporting character is "J.D."
12. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
13. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
14. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
15. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
16. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
17. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
18. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
19. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
20. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
21. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
22. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
23. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
24. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
25. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
26. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
27. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
28. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
29. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
30. The following are some of his writings:
31. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
32. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
33. This is known as Henneman's Size .
34. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
35. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
36. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
37. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
38. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
39. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
40. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
Return to full list of frequently confused words