Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
2. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
3. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
4. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
5. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
6. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
7. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
8. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
9. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
10. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
11. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
12. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
13. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
14. The following are some of his writings:
15. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
16. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
17. A supporting character is "J.D."
18. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
19. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
20. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
21. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
22. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
23. The of the school is Bill Crane.
24. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
25. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
26. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
27. Officials Accountability System
28. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
29. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
30. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
31. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
32. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
33. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
34. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
35. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
36. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
37. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
38. This is known as Henneman's Size .
39. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
40. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
Return to full list of frequently confused words