Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. The following are some of his writings:
2. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
3. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
4. The of the school is Bill Crane.
5. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
6. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
7. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
8. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
9. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
10. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
11. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
12. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
13. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
14. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
15. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
16. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
17. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
18. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
19. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
20. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
21. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
22. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
23. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
24. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
25. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
26. Officials Accountability System
27. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
28. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
29. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
30. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
31. A supporting character is "J.D."
32. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
33. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
34. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
35. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
36. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
37. This is known as Henneman's Size .
38. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
39. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
40. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
Return to full list of frequently confused words