Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
2. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
3. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
4. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
5. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
6. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
7. This is known as Henneman's Size .
8. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
9. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
10. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
11. A supporting character is "J.D."
12. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
13. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
14. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
15. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
16. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
17. The following are some of his writings:
18. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
19. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
20. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
21. Officials Accountability System
22. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
23. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
24. The of the school is Bill Crane.
25. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
26. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
27. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
28. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
29. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
30. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
31. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
32. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
33. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
34. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
35. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
36. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
37. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
38. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
39. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
40. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
Return to full list of frequently confused words