Confused Words: prescribe vs proscribe
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Only physicians thoroughly familiar with infertility treatment should Endometrin.
2. In October 2000, a nationwide study reported that 72% of registered physicians kampo medicines.
3. Sorcerers or specialists in each village contact these spirits and ways to appease them.
4. They allowed doctors to addictive drugs in a controlled manner, in the same way as they supplied other drugs.
5. Our voyaging is only great circle sailing, and the doctors for diseases of the skin merely.
6. Others prefer to medication to reduce the risk of post-operative gallstones.
7. Although décolletage does not itself the extent of exposure of a woman's upper chest, the design of a décolleté garment takes into account current fashions, aesthetics, social norms and the occasion when a garment will be worn.
8. Should the sovereign have the imprudence to appear either to deride, or doubt himself of the most trifling part of their doctrine, or from humanity, attempt to protect those who did either the one or the other, the punctilious honour of a clergy, who have no sort of dependency upon him, is immediately provoked to him as a profane person, and to employ all the terrors of religion, in order to oblige the people to transfer their allegiance to some more orthodox and obedient prince.
9. It does not how elections should be conducted.
10. The penal codes contain only rules that punishments for specific offences, rules that define generally the allocation of punishment, or those that establish principles of interpretation.
11. ``Just the same as though you prayed that a physician might only be called upon to for headaches, measles, and the stings of wasps, or any other slight affection of the epidermis.
12. The princes who have dared in this manner to rebel against the church, over and above this crime of rebellion, have generally been charged, too, with the additional crime of heresy, notwithstanding their solemn protestations of their faith, and humble submission to every tenet which she thought proper to to them.
13. Frequently a physician or psychiatrist will medications in order to help patients cope with the side effects of their addiction.
14. As Sunni Islam does not any formal hierarchy or priesthood, qadiyats are primarily found in European- and Central Asian Islamic organizations, particularly in south-eastern Europe and countries deriving from the former Soviet Union.
15. But thou must not openly and vulgarly observe that sound and exact form of speaking, concerning that which is truly good and truly civil; the vanity of the world, and of worldly men: which otherwise truth and reason doth .
16. The rational mind can a treatment for the passion, for instance, tell it to stop eating, but the passion is too strong and continues.
17. No ethical tradition has failed to at least some rules for the conduct of such relationships.
18. The act also permitted the Parliament of South Africa to all other voting qualifications.
19. Across the United States, physicians have the right under their medical license to diagnose, , and dispense pharmacologic agents.
20. Since the Benedictine rule did not the colour of monastic dress, the Olivetans wore white habits.
21. They can certain medications, change patient catheters, "reset" dislocated bones and joints etc. The ASNSW also employs other types of staff as mentioned above, SCAT, Paramedic rescue and Medical Physicians for large scale emergencies.
22. Pakistani law is a mixture of both Anglo-Saxon colonial law as well as Islamic law, both which criminal penalties for same-sex sexual acts.
Return to full list of frequently confused words