Confused Words: practice vs practise
1. On his return, he started in Nagpur.
2. However, in this is not always the case.
3. This condition is not easy to test in .
4. But a wise prince would rather choose to employ those who the last of these methods; because such zealots prove always the most obsequious and subservient to the will and passions of their master.
5. This is also known as to "heaving down".
6. Therefore the room where company meet who this art, is full of all things, ready at hand, requisite to furnish matter for this kind of artificial converse.
7. because he refused to give up poetic .
8. Once he graduated from Oxford he became a barrister and returned to law in Penang—his firm commenced in 1954, was at one time known as Chang and Vello.
9. There was nothing equivalent to the privileges of graduation; and to have attended any of those schools was not necessary, in order to be permitted to any particular trade or profession.
10. After his defeat, he resumed the of law.
11. But it left him to learn them of such masters as he could find; and it seems to have advanced nothing for this purpose, but a public field or place of exercise, in which he should and perform them.
12. They do everything within their scope of .
13. After graduating he started his as a lawyer.
14. From remarks contained in the latter in reference to medical in Jerusalem it may be inferred that Elijah was also a physician.
15. The of land administration is older than the presently used term.
16. He passed out as a doctor of medicine and chose to in Chilaw.
17. She is the product of an Alchemy of such virtue that he who is able to it, will turn her into pure gold of inestimable worth.
18. It is a , not a doctrine, and the someday will be changed.
19. He is to borrow a doll for the .
20. These have a few differences in :
21. It is an ancient art that is mainly used in the state of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
22. However, in , there are some variations.
23. My is``nowhere,''my opinion is here.
24. In these we likewise all conclusions of grafting, and inoculating as well of wild-trees as fruit-trees, which produceth many effects.
25. Although Banco Chambers has core areas, its barristers area able to practise in any area of civil law.
26. He lived by two mottos, the first "bowling in matches keeps me fit for bowling" preferring a quiet cigarette to physical training or net .
27. When he did get to play he was out of and out of form.
28. Independent legal is not permitted.
29. He continued to at Stoke Newington until his death, on 3 February 1874.
30. After the war he resumed his with Hancock.
31. The historicity of the is disputed.
32. There are local variations to the .
33. 'I've had plenty of ,' the Knight said very gravely: 'plenty of !'
34. To and promote it he combined the celebration of the Hindu festival of Rama Navami with a Muslim Urs.
35. (She laughed, here, in the most melodious manner.) 'On a Sunday morning, when I don't , I must do something.
36. The had been going on for a number of years.
37. Iona students are encouraged to active citizenship through involvement in one or more of the clubs listed below.
38. People who no religion form the third-largest group in Singapore.
39. And if you ever want to endurance and toil, do so unto yourself and not unto others--do not embrace statues!
40. Williams continued to law until his election to Parliament in 1993.
Return to full list of frequently confused words