Confused Words: pour vs pore
1. Despite not being fully elucidated, vaults have been associated with the nuclear complexes and their octagonal shape appears to support this.
2. It is also larger, with a cap diameter of up to , and its surface sometimes slowly stains reddish-brown when bruised.
3. In addition reticulons may play a role in nuclear complex formation, vesicle formation, and other processes yet to be defined.
4. But we must stem the tide of malice, and into the wounded bosoms of each other the balm of sisterly consolation.''
5. Miss Mills had a wonderful flow of words, and liked to them out.
6. This fluorescence quenching response can be exploited for detecting the opening of the mitochondrial permeability transition .
7. "Drot your broken heart," says the baldhead; "what are you heaving your broken heart at US f'r?
8. The second maxillae also have a metameric , which is the opening of the maxillary gland and maxillary nephridium homologous to those of millipedes.
9. If, after having made me swallow twelve drops instead of ten, you see that I do not recover, then the rest down my throat.
10. A single large turbine wheel may have as many as 800,000 sails or blades, and steam may out upon these from many nozzles.
11. "Yes, my friend, it is too true--your eyes is lookin' at this very moment on the disappeared Dauphin, Looy the Seventeen, son of Looy the Sixteen and Marry Antonette."
12. The stomata are bordered by guard cells and their stomatal accessory cells (together known as stomatal complex) that open and close the .
13. When some of the other papillae grow back, they do so without a .
14. Therefore for many conditions, if formula_12 then diffusion limitations can be excluded.
15. He steps into the outer office to himself a drink.
16. mercury into a U shaped tube until the level of the mercury in the closed end of the tube is the same as the level in the open end.
17. On the means of sacrifice, Herodotus adds "they raise no altar, light no fire, no libations."
18. over a cherry in a margarita glass for a festive frozen cocktail.
19. ``Ah,''said a gallant old general, who, in 1809, had sung``Partant la Syrie,''``we will not go alone to the garden.''
20. mercury into the tube until the difference in level bd is just equal to the barometric height, approximately 32 inches.
21. Shake the rum, lime juice and sugar and into a Collins glass over ice.
22. He ultimately turned this down, preferring instead to his energies into racing in CART for the Hogan team.
23. This structure however requires more complex deposition of the active chalcogenide into a cell .
24. les serviteurs feront cela nous"" ("Living?
25. Diffusion is usually in the Knudsen regime when average radius is less than 100 nm.
26. Woe to him who seeks to oil upon the waters when God has brewed them into a gale!
27. When these are found, the nematodes enter through the breathing (pneumostome) below the mantle and move to the shell cavity.
28. Their third release, "Qu'est-ce Nous", was released in early 2003.
29. Solitude This is a delicious evening, when the whole body is one sense, and imbibes delight through every .
30. A cold perspiration burst from every , and his hair stood on end.
31. The alpha-1 subunit consists of 24 transmembrane segments and forms the through which ions pass into the cell.
32. Running to the east, after a journey of 287 km, will its waters into the Rio Doce.
33. If the criterion is satisfied, diffusion limitations are negligible.
34. I shall leave you the saucepan, and your soup into that.
35. The Weisz-Prater Criterion is a method used to estimate the influence of diffusion on reaction rates in heterogeneous catalytic reactions.
36. Then he looked about for something to the soup into; Dantes'entire dinner service consisted of one plate there was no alternative.
37. Incredibly, even after he did so, calls continued to in from people who wanted to win $50,000.
38. An oblique is made in the lower surface, through which frass is ejected.
39. The surface on the underside of the cap is yellow to dingy yellow, or yellowish orange to salmon, darkening to brownish with age; it also does not stain when bruised.
40. Through the breach, they heard the waters , as mountain torrents down a flume.
Return to full list of frequently confused words