Confused Words: pour vs pore
1. Diffusion is usually in the Knudsen regime when average radius is less than 100 nm.
2. mercury into a U shaped tube until the level of the mercury in the closed end of the tube is the same as the level in the open end.
3. The Weisz-Prater Criterion is a method used to estimate the influence of diffusion on reaction rates in heterogeneous catalytic reactions.
4. On the means of sacrifice, Herodotus adds "they raise no altar, light no fire, no libations."
5. The second maxillae also have a metameric , which is the opening of the maxillary gland and maxillary nephridium homologous to those of millipedes.
6. If, after having made me swallow twelve drops instead of ten, you see that I do not recover, then the rest down my throat.
7. over a cherry in a margarita glass for a festive frozen cocktail.
8. Woe to him who seeks to oil upon the waters when God has brewed them into a gale!
9. The stomata are bordered by guard cells and their stomatal accessory cells (together known as stomatal complex) that open and close the .
10. ``Ah,''said a gallant old general, who, in 1809, had sung``Partant la Syrie,''``we will not go alone to the garden.''
11. He ultimately turned this down, preferring instead to his energies into racing in CART for the Hogan team.
12. "Drot your broken heart," says the baldhead; "what are you heaving your broken heart at US f'r?
13. Then he looked about for something to the soup into; Dantes'entire dinner service consisted of one plate there was no alternative.
14. Shake the rum, lime juice and sugar and into a Collins glass over ice.
15. This structure however requires more complex deposition of the active chalcogenide into a cell .
16. Therefore for many conditions, if formula_12 then diffusion limitations can be excluded.
17. When these are found, the nematodes enter through the breathing (pneumostome) below the mantle and move to the shell cavity.
18. "Yes, my friend, it is too true--your eyes is lookin' at this very moment on the disappeared Dauphin, Looy the Seventeen, son of Looy the Sixteen and Marry Antonette."
19. But we must stem the tide of malice, and into the wounded bosoms of each other the balm of sisterly consolation.''
20. Running to the east, after a journey of 287 km, will its waters into the Rio Doce.
21. Despite not being fully elucidated, vaults have been associated with the nuclear complexes and their octagonal shape appears to support this.
22. les serviteurs feront cela nous"" ("Living?
23. In addition reticulons may play a role in nuclear complex formation, vesicle formation, and other processes yet to be defined.
24. mercury into the tube until the difference in level bd is just equal to the barometric height, approximately 32 inches.
25. I shall leave you the saucepan, and your soup into that.
26. When some of the other papillae grow back, they do so without a .
27. The alpha-1 subunit consists of 24 transmembrane segments and forms the through which ions pass into the cell.
28. It is also larger, with a cap diameter of up to , and its surface sometimes slowly stains reddish-brown when bruised.
29. Their third release, "Qu'est-ce Nous", was released in early 2003.
30. Miss Mills had a wonderful flow of words, and liked to them out.
31. This fluorescence quenching response can be exploited for detecting the opening of the mitochondrial permeability transition .
32. A cold perspiration burst from every , and his hair stood on end.
33. An oblique is made in the lower surface, through which frass is ejected.
34. Solitude This is a delicious evening, when the whole body is one sense, and imbibes delight through every .
35. Through the breach, they heard the waters , as mountain torrents down a flume.
36. He steps into the outer office to himself a drink.
37. Incredibly, even after he did so, calls continued to in from people who wanted to win $50,000.
38. If the criterion is satisfied, diffusion limitations are negligible.
39. The surface on the underside of the cap is yellow to dingy yellow, or yellowish orange to salmon, darkening to brownish with age; it also does not stain when bruised.
40. A single large turbine wheel may have as many as 800,000 sails or blades, and steam may out upon these from many nozzles.
Return to full list of frequently confused words