Confused Words: pedal vs peddle
1. Steel Guitar Association is an organization dedicated to the steel guitar.
2. PTW Architects (formerly Thorp Walker) was established in Sydney by James in 1889.
3. In 1991, Marshall began making a guitar effect that was intended to emulate the sound of the original combo.
4. A statocyst with a single otolith is attached dorsally to each ganglion.
5. Two nerves emerge from each ganglion, one in the anterior and another in the posterior part, both innervating the foot.
6. The nosewheel-mounted drum brake is foot- actuated.
7. As of their most recent 2013 tours he was seen with a Mesa Boogie Cabitnet, Carvin Pre Amp, Axe FX II, Ernie Ball Volume and Mission Expression . Personal life.
8. The braking characteristiscs of a car may be improved by varying the design of a brake mechanism.
9. This is done by carefully pushing the stick forward at the same time the rudder is being released.
10. The paired anterior glands discharge ventral to the mouth opening to the exterior.
11. Henceforth the firm was known as Thorp Walker and the office began to diversify from a purely domestic practice to one that also excelled at commercial and industrial architecture.
12. Visitors can rent boats there in season.
13. The orchestra provides alternating G and A-flat notes.
14. The Coombe Clipless was a short production clipless bicycle that saw a small following in the cycling community in the late 1990s and early to mid-2000s.
15. They out such a fish as that by the pound in the market-house there; everybody buys some of him; his meat's as white as snow and makes a good fry.
16. The pipes are contained within the two towers either side.
17. The Grand Great (for the Great Manual) controls stops from the Right and the Grand Choir (for the Choir Manual) controls stops from the Left. For example, the Grand Ophicleide can be played from the board, but also from the Great manual by means of the Grand Great.
18. steel players may prefer using tonebars, which have one capped end.
19. It is also the only organ to have two 32′ stops on 50" wind pressure.
20. The case of the organ shows clearly the manual and divisions.
21. Boat rides can be taken in the lake, in small boats.
22. James was notable in the domestic field, adapting the practice of architecture he learned in England and the USA to the Sydney climate and conditions.
23. Time-based travel maps can be created for different modes of transportation, e.g. foot, cycle, motor vehicle.
24. Pressing a will move the character in the respective direction from cover to cover.
Return to full list of frequently confused words