Confused Words: freeze vs frieze
1. When it sees an approaching falcon it gives a warning call and the other sandgrouse .
2. The only equipment is the Gravity Gun, used to and un blocks, pick them up and move them.
3. Operation Deep I prepared a permanent research station and paved the way for more exhaustive research in later Deep operations.
4. Slow lorises are particularly vulnerable because they tend to when spotted.
5. Operation Deep I. The impetus behind Operation Deep I was the International Geophysical Year 1957–58.
6. But the salt mixture does not because its freezing point is far below that of pure water.
7. The will be up for renegotiation in 2011.
8. However, "What Would You Do for a Dollar?" and " Tag" were the two earliest.)" Pilot Season (1991-1993).
9. Operation Deep (OpDFrz or ODF) is the codename for a series of United States missions to Antarctica, beginning with "Operation Deep I" in 1955–56, followed by "Operation Deep II", "Operation Deep III", and so on.
10. Some of my friends spoke as if I was coming to the woods on purpose to myself.
11. Today, "" is also a term applied to a textile technique used in modern machine-loomed carpeting, as well as the textile produced.
12. Above the doorways are classical Ionic order columns that ostensibly hold up the and pediment.
13. In October, there is a possibility of a and there is an increase the number of cloudy days, with possible rain.
14. Originally the front was sided in clapboard with a cornice and ; that was replaced with cedar in the 1950s.
15. was woven in the English Midlands and Wales, and in Ireland from the fourteenth century, and later in Holland as well.
16. In the history of textiles, (French: "frisé") is a Middle English term for a coarse woollen, plain weave cloth with a nap on one side.
17. In the seventeenth century "" was applied to linen cloth, apparently as from Frisia, an unconnected usage.
18. Fluted pilasters rise to the between the last bays on either end and the rest of the windows.
19. Simple and noble, it is decorated by a with floral decoration running under the ledge.
20. The library is near located, accessible by a door which the jambs and the lintel are carved in marble, adorned with a of floral decoration.
21. The porch is decorated with turned posts, jigsaw struts, and a carved .
22. The term can also be used for the curly nap fabrics have, as well as the action of raising the nap, which differs from standard methods.
23. The figures on the represent the wool trade between Bradford and the world, besides architecture and the arts.
24. Dryvax is a -dried calf lymph smallpox vaccine.
25. Above the doors are seahorses on the main and Moorish paneling on the doors themselves.
26. To apply a brand, all hair is shaved at the branding site.
27. The writers even got to give it a -frame shot for the ending.
28. The edge of the lid is decorated by a of flying geese.
29. In 2010, Coburn called for on defense spending.
30. The Operation Deep activities were succeeded by "Operation Deep II", and so on, continuing a constant US presence in Antarctica since that date.
31. I thought that there was no need of ice to them.
32. Coarse was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
33. In 2005 they released the Moment on Greyhound Records in Belgium, featuring Anita Kelsey.
34. During the winter all rivers over.
35. The Ulster, a long loose overcoat as worn in Ulster, was made of .
36. Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds in Australia and New Zealand are branded.
37. It has diagonal buttresses, two-light bell openings, and a quatrefoil .
38. The roofline had a dentiled cornice with a white below.
39. A "studiolo" would often have a Latin motto painted or inlaid round the .
40. In the banqueting hall is a 19th-century overmantel and carved by C.R. Millar.
Return to full list of frequently confused words