Confused Words: freeze vs frieze
1. The will be up for renegotiation in 2011.
2. Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds in Australia and New Zealand are branded.
3. During the winter all rivers over.
4. A "studiolo" would often have a Latin motto painted or inlaid round the .
5. The only equipment is the Gravity Gun, used to and un blocks, pick them up and move them.
6. Coarse was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
7. Some of my friends spoke as if I was coming to the woods on purpose to myself.
8. Operation Deep I. The impetus behind Operation Deep I was the International Geophysical Year 1957–58.
9. The Operation Deep activities were succeeded by "Operation Deep II", and so on, continuing a constant US presence in Antarctica since that date.
10. The term can also be used for the curly nap fabrics have, as well as the action of raising the nap, which differs from standard methods.
11. Today, "" is also a term applied to a textile technique used in modern machine-loomed carpeting, as well as the textile produced.
12. Slow lorises are particularly vulnerable because they tend to when spotted.
13. Above the doors are seahorses on the main and Moorish paneling on the doors themselves.
14. was woven in the English Midlands and Wales, and in Ireland from the fourteenth century, and later in Holland as well.
15. Fluted pilasters rise to the between the last bays on either end and the rest of the windows.
16. The library is near located, accessible by a door which the jambs and the lintel are carved in marble, adorned with a of floral decoration.
17. Operation Deep (OpDFrz or ODF) is the codename for a series of United States missions to Antarctica, beginning with "Operation Deep I" in 1955–56, followed by "Operation Deep II", "Operation Deep III", and so on.
18. In October, there is a possibility of a and there is an increase the number of cloudy days, with possible rain.
19. Originally the front was sided in clapboard with a cornice and ; that was replaced with cedar in the 1950s.
20. Dryvax is a -dried calf lymph smallpox vaccine.
21. When it sees an approaching falcon it gives a warning call and the other sandgrouse .
22. Simple and noble, it is decorated by a with floral decoration running under the ledge.
23. However, "What Would You Do for a Dollar?" and " Tag" were the two earliest.)" Pilot Season (1991-1993).
24. The roofline had a dentiled cornice with a white below.
25. It has diagonal buttresses, two-light bell openings, and a quatrefoil .
26. The writers even got to give it a -frame shot for the ending.
27. Above the doorways are classical Ionic order columns that ostensibly hold up the and pediment.
28. The figures on the represent the wool trade between Bradford and the world, besides architecture and the arts.
29. The edge of the lid is decorated by a of flying geese.
30. In the history of textiles, (French: "frisé") is a Middle English term for a coarse woollen, plain weave cloth with a nap on one side.
31. To apply a brand, all hair is shaved at the branding site.
32. Operation Deep I prepared a permanent research station and paved the way for more exhaustive research in later Deep operations.
33. In 2005 they released the Moment on Greyhound Records in Belgium, featuring Anita Kelsey.
34. But the salt mixture does not because its freezing point is far below that of pure water.
35. I thought that there was no need of ice to them.
36. In 2010, Coburn called for on defense spending.
37. In the banqueting hall is a 19th-century overmantel and carved by C.R. Millar.
38. The porch is decorated with turned posts, jigsaw struts, and a carved .
39. In the seventeenth century "" was applied to linen cloth, apparently as from Frisia, an unconnected usage.
40. The Ulster, a long loose overcoat as worn in Ulster, was made of .
Return to full list of frequently confused words