Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
2. At , he played at the power and center positions.
3. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
4. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
5. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
6. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
7. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
8. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
9. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
10. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
11. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
12. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
13. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
14. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
15. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
16. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
17. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
18. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
19. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
20. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
21. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
22. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
23. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
24. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
25. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
26. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
27. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
28. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
29. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
30. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
31. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
32. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
33. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
34. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
35. He plays in the centre position.
36. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
37. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
38. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
39. The algorithm is straight to implement.
40. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
Return to full list of frequently confused words