Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
2. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
3. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
4. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
5. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
6. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
7. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
8. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
9. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
10. At , he played at the power and center positions.
11. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
12. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
13. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
14. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
15. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
16. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
17. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
18. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
19. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
20. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
21. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
22. The algorithm is straight to implement.
23. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
24. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
25. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
26. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
27. He plays in the centre position.
28. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
29. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
30. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
31. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
32. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
33. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
34. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
35. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
36. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
37. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
38. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
39. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
40. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
Return to full list of frequently confused words