Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
2. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
3. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
4. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
5. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
6. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
7. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
8. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
9. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
10. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
11. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
12. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
13. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
14. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
15. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
16. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
17. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
18. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
19. The algorithm is straight to implement.
20. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
21. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
22. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
23. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
24. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
25. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
26. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
27. At , he played at the power and center positions.
28. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
29. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
30. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
31. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
32. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
33. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
34. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
35. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
36. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
37. He plays in the centre position.
38. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
39. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
40. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
Return to full list of frequently confused words