Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
2. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
3. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
4. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
5. 1998 National Security Council .
6. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
7. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
8. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
9. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
10. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
11. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
12. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
13. She said the was good for her breasts.
14. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
15. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
16. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
17. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
18. The front raise is a weight training .
19. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
20. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
21. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
22. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
23. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
Return to full list of frequently confused words