Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
2. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
3. 1998 National Security Council .
4. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
5. She said the was good for her breasts.
6. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
7. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
8. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
9. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
10. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
11. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
12. The front raise is a weight training .
13. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
14. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
15. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
16. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
17. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
18. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
19. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
20. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
21. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
22. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
23. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
Return to full list of frequently confused words