Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
2. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
3. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
4. 1998 National Security Council .
5. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
6. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
7. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
8. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
9. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
10. She said the was good for her breasts.
11. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
12. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
13. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
14. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
15. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
16. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
17. The front raise is a weight training .
18. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
19. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
20. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
21. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
22. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
23. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
Return to full list of frequently confused words