Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
2. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
3. She said the was good for her breasts.
4. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
5. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
6. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
7. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
8. The front raise is a weight training .
9. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
10. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
11. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
12. 1998 National Security Council .
13. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
14. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
15. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
16. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
17. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
18. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
19. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
20. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
21. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
22. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
23. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
Return to full list of frequently confused words