Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
2. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
3. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
4. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
5. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
6. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
7. The front raise is a weight training .
8. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
9. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
10. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
11. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
12. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
13. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
14. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
15. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
16. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
17. 1998 National Security Council .
18. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
19. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
20. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
21. She said the was good for her breasts.
22. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
23. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
Return to full list of frequently confused words