Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
2. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
3. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
4. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
5. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
6. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
7. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
8. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
9. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
10. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
11. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
12. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
13. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
14. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
15. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
16. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
17. The distortion function is formula_4.
18. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
19. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
20. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
21. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
22. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
23. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
24. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
25. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
26. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
27. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
28. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
29. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
30. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
31. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
32. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
33. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
34. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
35. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
36. Relations between the original and theories.
37. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
38. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
39. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
40. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
Return to full list of frequently confused words