Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. Relations between the original and theories.
2. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
3. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
4. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
5. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
6. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
7. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
8. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
9. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
10. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
11. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
12. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
13. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
14. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
15. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
16. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
17. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
18. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
19. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
20. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
21. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
22. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
23. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
24. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
25. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
26. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
27. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
28. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
29. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
30. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
31. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
32. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
33. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
34. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
35. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
36. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
37. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
38. The distortion function is formula_4.
39. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
40. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
Return to full list of frequently confused words