Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
2. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
3. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
4. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
5. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
6. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
7. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
8. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
9. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
10. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
11. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
12. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
13. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
14. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
15. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
16. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
17. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
18. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
19. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
20. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
21. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
22. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
23. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
24. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
25. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
26. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
27. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
28. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
29. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
30. The distortion function is formula_4.
31. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
32. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
33. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
34. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
35. Relations between the original and theories.
36. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
37. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
38. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
39. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
40. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
Return to full list of frequently confused words