Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
2. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
3. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
4. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
5. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
6. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
7. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
8. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
9. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
10. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
11. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
12. Relations between the original and theories.
13. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
14. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
15. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
16. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
17. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
18. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
19. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
20. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
21. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
22. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
23. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
24. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
25. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
26. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
27. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
28. The distortion function is formula_4.
29. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
30. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
31. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
32. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
33. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
34. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
35. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
36. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
37. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
38. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
39. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
40. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
Return to full list of frequently confused words