Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
2. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
3. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
4. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
5. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
6. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
7. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
8. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
9. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
10. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
11. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
12. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
13. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
14. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
15. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
16. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
17. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
18. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
19. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
20. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
21. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
22. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
23. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
24. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
25. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
26. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
27. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
28. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
29. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
30. Relations between the original and theories.
31. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
32. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
33. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
34. The distortion function is formula_4.
35. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
36. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
37. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
38. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
39. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
40. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
Return to full list of frequently confused words