Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
2. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
3. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
4. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
5. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
6. Relations between the original and theories.
7. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
8. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
9. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
10. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
11. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
12. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
13. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
14. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
15. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
16. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
17. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
18. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
19. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
20. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
21. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
22. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
23. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
24. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
25. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
26. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
27. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
28. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
29. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
30. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
31. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
32. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
33. The distortion function is formula_4.
34. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
35. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
36. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
37. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
38. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
39. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
40. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
Return to full list of frequently confused words