Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
2. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
3. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
4. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
5. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
6. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
7. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
8. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
9. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
10. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
11. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
12. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
13. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
14. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
15. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
16. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
17. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
18. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
19. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
20. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
21. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
22. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
23. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
24. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
25. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
26. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
27. The distortion function is formula_4.
28. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
29. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
30. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
31. Relations between the original and theories.
32. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
33. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
34. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
35. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
36. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
37. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
38. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
39. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
40. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
Return to full list of frequently confused words