Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
2. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
3. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
4. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
5. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
6. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
7. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
8. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
9. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
10. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
11. Relations between the original and theories.
12. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
13. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
14. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
15. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
16. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
17. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
18. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
19. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
20. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
21. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
22. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
23. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
24. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
25. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
26. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
27. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
28. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
29. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
30. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
31. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
32. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
33. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
34. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
35. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
36. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
37. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
38. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
39. The distortion function is formula_4.
40. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
Return to full list of frequently confused words