Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
2. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
3. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
4. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
5. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
6. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
7. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
8. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
9. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
10. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
11. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
12. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
13. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
14. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
15. The distortion function is formula_4.
16. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
17. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
18. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
19. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
20. Relations between the original and theories.
21. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
22. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
23. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
24. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
25. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
26. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
27. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
28. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
29. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
30. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
31. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
32. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
33. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
34. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
35. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
36. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
37. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
38. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
39. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
40. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
Return to full list of frequently confused words