Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
2. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
3. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
4. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
5. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
6. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
7. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
8. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
9. Relations between the original and theories.
10. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
11. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
12. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
13. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
14. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
15. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
16. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
17. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
18. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
19. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
20. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
21. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
22. The distortion function is formula_4.
23. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
24. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
25. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
26. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
27. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
28. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
29. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
30. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
31. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
32. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
33. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
34. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
35. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
36. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
37. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
38. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
39. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
40. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
Return to full list of frequently confused words