Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
2. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
3. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
4. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
5. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
6. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
7. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
8. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
9. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
10. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
11. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
12. Relations between the original and theories.
13. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
14. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
15. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
16. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
17. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
18. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
19. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
20. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
21. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
22. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
23. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
24. The distortion function is formula_4.
25. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
26. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
27. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
28. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
29. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
30. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
31. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
32. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
33. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
34. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
35. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
36. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
37. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
38. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
39. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
40. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
Return to full list of frequently confused words