Confused Words: draw vs drawer
1. There are thousands of examples from which to .
2. I returned the strange hair to the er, and I said nothing of the matter to the Rucastles as I felt that I had put myself in the wrong by opening a er which they had locked.
3. Smaller files placed inside the hanging file allowed the er to be easily subdivided.
4. The base er has a carbon filter that neutralizes the odors.
5. The base er is extra large enabling travel without requiring a pet sitter.
6. A blind man would not differently, could he but see to .
7. ``No.''She took successively all the other papers out till the er was empty.
8. This was the now familiar filing pouch that hooked over the sides of a file er.
9. ``I mean that if there were, it would be impossible to up with impunity two such deeds as these.
10. The very first key fitted to perfection, and I drew the er open.
11. ``Here,''said Caderousse,`` me all that on the paper, my boy.''
12. The was held on June 6 at Tokushima.
13. We eventually found in his private er two herrings, very much the worse for wear!"
14. ``There will be a packet to Calais, tomorrow, er?''
15. Now, as I am not egotistical, we will return to our comrades and lots for her.'
16. Shi Jie is desperate to her attention.
17. Some were so tightly stuffed that there was no way to .
18. One would have to at least two cards in order to both a red card and a club.
19. In a perfectly fair lottery, those who the prizes ought to gain all that is lost by those who the blanks.
20. You must comply with it take off those boots you wear, and on these of mine.''
21. A small and shy character living inside one of Leopold's er.
22. And he said that I had nothing fit to wear, when I had my purple plush that I had never so much as taken out of the er.
23. Then his eye was fixed on the er of a small chest between the windows.
24. On his answering in the affirmative,``Then bring me another pint of this same wine, er, and come and wake me at ten.''
25. Villefort shuddered at the suggestion; but he had gone too far to back.
26. The bill is protested, and returns upon the er, who, if he does not immediately pay it, becomes likewise a bankrupt.
27. He had taken these lists from the er of the prisoner's desk.
28. Then taking a passport from his er he said,``Good, it is available for two months longer.''
29. But I, though a common dog, so struck at him as to make him .
30. Played Sunday October 26, and results as follows: and results.
31. ``Pardieu, he has come to , but I don't know how much!''
32. However, while she is freshening up, Richman finds her purse and the paper with Cliff's particulars in a dresser er.
33. He hastened to open the secretary, and found the pocket book in the er, and in it the letter of credit.
34. The 32 qualifiers were: and results.
35. Train yourself to between limits decided upon at the start.
36. The user cannot overfill the Litter Robot, as any excess is dumped into the er on the first cycle.
37. However, he had not ventured thus far to back.
38. Apparently he kept a flute in his office er, which he would sometimes pull out to entertain visitors.
39. So that when you are in doubt as to what direction they should follow, them on the parallel principle.
40. It made me feel like I could really ."
Return to full list of frequently confused words