Confused Words: draw vs drawer
1. On his answering in the affirmative,``Then bring me another pint of this same wine, er, and come and wake me at ten.''
2. Some were so tightly stuffed that there was no way to .
3. He hastened to open the secretary, and found the pocket book in the er, and in it the letter of credit.
4. ``There will be a packet to Calais, tomorrow, er?''
5. Then his eye was fixed on the er of a small chest between the windows.
6. The base er is extra large enabling travel without requiring a pet sitter.
7. The user cannot overfill the Litter Robot, as any excess is dumped into the er on the first cycle.
8. But I, though a common dog, so struck at him as to make him .
9. The base er has a carbon filter that neutralizes the odors.
10. You must comply with it take off those boots you wear, and on these of mine.''
11. One would have to at least two cards in order to both a red card and a club.
12. It made me feel like I could really ."
13. A small and shy character living inside one of Leopold's er.
14. Played Sunday October 26, and results as follows: and results.
15. There are thousands of examples from which to .
16. ``Here,''said Caderousse,`` me all that on the paper, my boy.''
17. Now, as I am not egotistical, we will return to our comrades and lots for her.'
18. I returned the strange hair to the er, and I said nothing of the matter to the Rucastles as I felt that I had put myself in the wrong by opening a er which they had locked.
19. He had taken these lists from the er of the prisoner's desk.
20. The 32 qualifiers were: and results.
21. Train yourself to between limits decided upon at the start.
22. ``Pardieu, he has come to , but I don't know how much!''
23. However, he had not ventured thus far to back.
24. However, while she is freshening up, Richman finds her purse and the paper with Cliff's particulars in a dresser er.
25. Shi Jie is desperate to her attention.
26. A blind man would not differently, could he but see to .
27. The was held on June 6 at Tokushima.
28. ``I mean that if there were, it would be impossible to up with impunity two such deeds as these.
29. Villefort shuddered at the suggestion; but he had gone too far to back.
30. The very first key fitted to perfection, and I drew the er open.
31. This was the now familiar filing pouch that hooked over the sides of a file er.
32. Then taking a passport from his er he said,``Good, it is available for two months longer.''
33. In a perfectly fair lottery, those who the prizes ought to gain all that is lost by those who the blanks.
34. Smaller files placed inside the hanging file allowed the er to be easily subdivided.
35. Apparently he kept a flute in his office er, which he would sometimes pull out to entertain visitors.
36. ``No.''She took successively all the other papers out till the er was empty.
37. The bill is protested, and returns upon the er, who, if he does not immediately pay it, becomes likewise a bankrupt.
38. And he said that I had nothing fit to wear, when I had my purple plush that I had never so much as taken out of the er.
39. So that when you are in doubt as to what direction they should follow, them on the parallel principle.
40. We eventually found in his private er two herrings, very much the worse for wear!"
Return to full list of frequently confused words