Confused Words: draught vs draft
1. The Heavy Breton is the largest subtype, and is generally used for the hardest work.
2. Thus, it is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
3. This list does not include players selected in that .
4. "Unicorn" had an overall length of , a beam of , and a of at deep load.
5. This is considered one of the best classes ever for the position of wide receiver.
6. They had a shallow (8 feet, 2.43 metres).
7. This offered the same level of for a reduced level of exhaust back-pressure or, alternatively, increased with no performance loss elsewhere.
8. On April 14, 2009, the Islanders won the NHL Lottery, gaining the number one overall pick in the 2009 NHL Entry . Regular season.
9. selections and ee career notes.
10. She drank out of a golden cup, above a hogshead at a .
11. Only the top 20 prospects attended the . The Senators did not host the due to this.
12. The August was eliminated after only two years, while the January lasted until 1986.
13. The Darwin Stubby is available by NT in the Northern Territory.
14. NFL . One Vandal was selected in the 2009 NFL :
15. When they find an inch of mud in the bottom of a glass, they stir it up, and then take the as they would gruel.
16. The . Major League Baseball's first amateur was held in June 1965.
17. The 1952 NBA was the sixth annual of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
18. The marchioness drained the glass at a single , and then turned on her pillow, repeating,``The notary, the notary!''
19. NFL . The following were selected in the 1968 NFL .
20. It is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
21. ``Here,''he said,``here is a at sight.''
22. A lower case "half half" is a generic Guinness .
23. The ship was long, with a beam of and a of . History.
24. Before the conquest of the Spaniards, there were no cattle fit for , either in Mexico or Peru.
25. He preferred to go and sit upon the stairs, in the dark and a strong , until he was again sent for.
26. The savages in South Africa match their cattle by colour, as do some of the Esquimaux their teams of dogs.
27. She had a beam of and a of . She displaced at standard load.
28. The league also held a supplemental after the regular and before the regular season.
29. "When you go out close the door, for there is a decided ."
30. He stopped, held out his glass for more, and took it off at a .
31. My object here is simply to project the of a systematization of cetology.
32. ``See,''he exclaimed,``there remains still some of the magic .
33. Again the abbe had been obliged to swallow a of water to calm the emotions that threatened to overpower him.
34. The 1962 NFL and the 1962 AFL
35. The beer is available kegged on , or in bottles.
36. A dish of their meat was a good mouthful, and a barrel of their liquor a reasonable .
37. WNBA . The following are the Sky's selections in the 2010 WNBA .
38. 1 overall player in any he's involved with."
39. This whole book is but a --nay, but the of a .
40. The first amateur was held in 1965.
Return to full list of frequently confused words