Confused Words: draught vs draft
1. He preferred to go and sit upon the stairs, in the dark and a strong , until he was again sent for.
2. "Unicorn" had an overall length of , a beam of , and a of at deep load.
3. ``Here,''he said,``here is a at sight.''
4. On April 14, 2009, the Islanders won the NHL Lottery, gaining the number one overall pick in the 2009 NHL Entry . Regular season.
5. Only the top 20 prospects attended the . The Senators did not host the due to this.
6. WNBA . The following are the Sky's selections in the 2010 WNBA .
7. A lower case "half half" is a generic Guinness .
8. The beer is available kegged on , or in bottles.
9. 1 overall player in any he's involved with."
10. The August was eliminated after only two years, while the January lasted until 1986.
11. They had a shallow (8 feet, 2.43 metres).
12. The first amateur was held in 1965.
13. The marchioness drained the glass at a single , and then turned on her pillow, repeating,``The notary, the notary!''
14. The league also held a supplemental after the regular and before the regular season.
15. The ship was long, with a beam of and a of . History.
16. Thus, it is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
17. The Heavy Breton is the largest subtype, and is generally used for the hardest work.
18. The Darwin Stubby is available by NT in the Northern Territory.
19. The 1962 NFL and the 1962 AFL
20. This is considered one of the best classes ever for the position of wide receiver.
21. It is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
22. selections and ee career notes.
23. This list does not include players selected in that .
24. The 1952 NBA was the sixth annual of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
25. The . Major League Baseball's first amateur was held in June 1965.
26. Again the abbe had been obliged to swallow a of water to calm the emotions that threatened to overpower him.
27. "When you go out close the door, for there is a decided ."
28. She drank out of a golden cup, above a hogshead at a .
29. When they find an inch of mud in the bottom of a glass, they stir it up, and then take the as they would gruel.
30. This whole book is but a --nay, but the of a .
31. NFL . One Vandal was selected in the 2009 NFL :
32. NFL . The following were selected in the 1968 NFL .
33. He stopped, held out his glass for more, and took it off at a .
34. This offered the same level of for a reduced level of exhaust back-pressure or, alternatively, increased with no performance loss elsewhere.
35. A dish of their meat was a good mouthful, and a barrel of their liquor a reasonable .
36. Before the conquest of the Spaniards, there were no cattle fit for , either in Mexico or Peru.
37. ``See,''he exclaimed,``there remains still some of the magic .
38. My object here is simply to project the of a systematization of cetology.
39. She had a beam of and a of . She displaced at standard load.
40. The savages in South Africa match their cattle by colour, as do some of the Esquimaux their teams of dogs.
Return to full list of frequently confused words