Confused Words: currant vs current
1. 'Perhaps you'd like to spend a couple of shillings or so, in a bottle of wine by and by, up in the bedroom?'
2. This led to the delimitation of the genus.
3. The top of the pastry is glazed with icing and jelly.
4. A voltage is applied and the is measured.
5. I begged him to do me the favour of presiding; and my request being seconded by the other boys who were in that room, he acceded to it, and sat upon my pillow, handing round the viands--with perfect fairness, I must say--and dispensing the wine in a little glass without a foot, which was his own property.
6. It was relocated to the campus in 1958.
7. This is true not only of grape juice but also of the juice of all other sweet fruits; apple juice ferments to cider, juice to wine, etc..
8. The status of the parkway is uncertain.
9. They can give a black aroma/flavor.
10. The status of the unit is unknown.
11. Caderousse was equally restless and uneasy, but instead of seeking, like M. Morrel, to aid Dantes, he had shut himself up with two bottles of black brandy, in the hope of drowning reflection.
12. "Statistics through 2013 season"
13. These include: Applications and progress.
14. Its president is Carlos Ferreira.
15. The being 'copied' can be, and sometimes is, a varying signal .
16. The stray yeast plants which get into the sirup are relatively few, and hence fermentation is slow; it requires several weeks for wine to ferment, and several months for the juice of grapes to be converted into wine.
17. The leaders of the Concertgebouw Orchestra are:
18. Bishop is the only woman in the cabinet.
19. The operations commenced in 1993.
20. `Seems to be a good deal of here.'
21. Titles created during the reign.
22. The bishop is Friedrich Ostermann.
23. In the middle of summer, berries begin to ripen (strawberries, stone berry, raspberry, strawberry, ), and edible mushrooms are abundant.
24. (which reduced the consumption by 12%).
25. The higher state is known as the pulse , while the lower level is called the background .
26. The common gooseberry, for instance, cannot be grafted on the , whereas the will take, though with difficulty, on the gooseberry.
27. He is the fifteenth and Bishop of Massachusetts.
28. Whoem Brentwood are the Champions.
29. " through 2013 Wimbledon Championships."
30. Has a resiny, spicy aroma/flavor with hints of black .
Return to full list of frequently confused words