Confused Words: cue vs queue
1. Although she had hopes of becoming a nun, Boulaye auditioned for a musical after standing in what she believed was a for Madame Tussauds, and won a part in a production of "Hair".
2. Direct bid is game-invitational, or game forcing with flat distribution and defensive values.
3. A matrix scheme is easily represented as a simple M/M/1 within the context of ing theory.
4. A matrix scheme is also an example of an 'exploding ' in ing theory.
5. Soon, 187 gains entrance to the rec room and attacks Humvee, who manages to stake 187 in the heart with a wooden pool .
6. Tail drop is the simplest and most easily implemented; the router simply drops packets once the length of the exceeds the size of the buffers in the router.
7. Alley Oop's name derived from the "let's go" phrase allez, hop!, used as a by French gymnasts and trapeze artists.
8. But the greatest effect in these miserable lessons is when my mother (thinking nobody is observing her) tries to give me the by the motion of her lips.
9. A shaft drive is usually completely enclosed; the visual is a tube extending from the rear of the transmission to a bell housing on the rear wheel.
10. Some large registrars like Go Daddy and small registrars like Dotster suffered from long s and unresponsiveness, allowing people to 'beat the ' by registering through a registrar that had already processed its .
11. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Women's nine-ball singles
12. While singing, she kills Sweet's minions with a pool .
13. Did the poised and confident mien of the beautiful actress mask a sick fear, night after night, that she'd miss an important ?"
14. After waiting in for months, the city of Saskatoon will partner with Google Transit to provide an online mapping website.
15. It is possible to transform the list into a binary heap in Θ("n") time, and then traverse the heap using a modified breadth-first search algorithm that places the elements in a priority (instead of the ordinary that is normally used in a BFS), and terminate the scan after traversing exactly "k" elements.
16. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Men's snooker team
17. An important problem was that of the single input : a non-responsive application could block the processing of user-interface messages, thus freezing the graphical interface.
18. If the take involves extras or background action, the AD will them ("action background!"), and last is the director, telling the actors "action!".
19. Many of the original props from the were moved to the post-show area outside the exit doors.
20. There were also minor updates in the .
21. Most people requesting domains had asked their registrars to put their requested domains in a , ensuring the best chance to register a domain.
22. The complete known list is as follows (including alternates):
23. From there it as named by François Levaillant "La Gazée" The Gauze-tailed Warbler.
24. In the standard Matrix service rates are a function of arrival rates since the time to cycle out of the is based on the entry fee into the matrix from arriving members.
25. Also, at least one has an alternate boy choir section.
26. A* search keeps a large of unexplored nodes that can quickly fill up memory.
27. Michaels bid – unlimited Jump bid.
28. As the habit is forming, it can be analysed in three parts: the , the behavior, and the reward. The is the thing that causes your habit to come about, the trigger to your habitual behaviour.
29. At Disney California Adventure, the is different only in that it features a cast member at the turnstile handing out the glasses individually and the "hallway" scene from the Disney's Hollywood Studios is replaced with a "courtyard" filled with various props.
30. Aurora stakes him with another stick and wounds him but Mina (now a vampire herself) attacks, permitting Orlock to escape.
31. Once the spotting session has been completed and the precise timings of each determined, the composer will then work on writing the score.
32. His abstract paintings and drawings take a historical from post-war European automatism and surrealism, and the influence those movements had on abstract expressionism.
33. The park's Quick-, which allows guests who have a pass to bypass the s for all of the major attractions at the park, will not be used for the ride until a future decision is made by the park.
34. To run the program, the bank procured a “ management system” known as eSirius produced by a French company called ESII.
35. Together they hosted the Channel 4 quiz "The Music Game" and over 100 episodes of " the Music" on ITV.
36. He committed suicide, and sent in his to the emperor as a token of loyalty.
37. sports at the 2002 Asian Games – Three-cushion singles
38. Falcon's Fury will have a shaded line that can hold guests for about 45 minutes.
39. Eddy gave a demo of the new Apple TV interface.
40. Before being seated in the theater where the film is shown, the winds through "Muppet Labs", home of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker.
Return to full list of frequently confused words