Confused Words: cue vs queue
1. Direct bid is game-invitational, or game forcing with flat distribution and defensive values.
2. Eddy gave a demo of the new Apple TV interface.
3. Some large registrars like Go Daddy and small registrars like Dotster suffered from long s and unresponsiveness, allowing people to 'beat the ' by registering through a registrar that had already processed its .
4. Aurora stakes him with another stick and wounds him but Mina (now a vampire herself) attacks, permitting Orlock to escape.
5. Although she had hopes of becoming a nun, Boulaye auditioned for a musical after standing in what she believed was a for Madame Tussauds, and won a part in a production of "Hair".
6. At Disney California Adventure, the is different only in that it features a cast member at the turnstile handing out the glasses individually and the "hallway" scene from the Disney's Hollywood Studios is replaced with a "courtyard" filled with various props.
7. In the standard Matrix service rates are a function of arrival rates since the time to cycle out of the is based on the entry fee into the matrix from arriving members.
8. A shaft drive is usually completely enclosed; the visual is a tube extending from the rear of the transmission to a bell housing on the rear wheel.
9. Many of the original props from the were moved to the post-show area outside the exit doors.
10. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Men's snooker team
11. A* search keeps a large of unexplored nodes that can quickly fill up memory.
12. Once the spotting session has been completed and the precise timings of each determined, the composer will then work on writing the score.
13. Falcon's Fury will have a shaded line that can hold guests for about 45 minutes.
14. An important problem was that of the single input : a non-responsive application could block the processing of user-interface messages, thus freezing the graphical interface.
15. Together they hosted the Channel 4 quiz "The Music Game" and over 100 episodes of " the Music" on ITV.
16. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Women's nine-ball singles
17. A matrix scheme is easily represented as a simple M/M/1 within the context of ing theory.
18. To run the program, the bank procured a “ management system” known as eSirius produced by a French company called ESII.
19. After waiting in for months, the city of Saskatoon will partner with Google Transit to provide an online mapping website.
20. The complete known list is as follows (including alternates):
21. The park's Quick-, which allows guests who have a pass to bypass the s for all of the major attractions at the park, will not be used for the ride until a future decision is made by the park.
22. From there it as named by François Levaillant "La Gazée" The Gauze-tailed Warbler.
23. But the greatest effect in these miserable lessons is when my mother (thinking nobody is observing her) tries to give me the by the motion of her lips.
24. As the habit is forming, it can be analysed in three parts: the , the behavior, and the reward. The is the thing that causes your habit to come about, the trigger to your habitual behaviour.
25. It is possible to transform the list into a binary heap in Θ("n") time, and then traverse the heap using a modified breadth-first search algorithm that places the elements in a priority (instead of the ordinary that is normally used in a BFS), and terminate the scan after traversing exactly "k" elements.
26. Soon, 187 gains entrance to the rec room and attacks Humvee, who manages to stake 187 in the heart with a wooden pool .
27. If the take involves extras or background action, the AD will them ("action background!"), and last is the director, telling the actors "action!".
28. Before being seated in the theater where the film is shown, the winds through "Muppet Labs", home of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker.
29. Michaels bid – unlimited Jump bid.
30. While singing, she kills Sweet's minions with a pool .
31. Also, at least one has an alternate boy choir section.
32. His abstract paintings and drawings take a historical from post-war European automatism and surrealism, and the influence those movements had on abstract expressionism.
33. He committed suicide, and sent in his to the emperor as a token of loyalty.
34. Most people requesting domains had asked their registrars to put their requested domains in a , ensuring the best chance to register a domain.
35. Tail drop is the simplest and most easily implemented; the router simply drops packets once the length of the exceeds the size of the buffers in the router.
36. There were also minor updates in the .
37. Did the poised and confident mien of the beautiful actress mask a sick fear, night after night, that she'd miss an important ?"
38. A matrix scheme is also an example of an 'exploding ' in ing theory.
39. Alley Oop's name derived from the "let's go" phrase allez, hop!, used as a by French gymnasts and trapeze artists.
40. sports at the 2002 Asian Games – Three-cushion singles
Return to full list of frequently confused words