Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
2. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
3. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
4. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
5. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
6. While President of the Irish of St.
7. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
8. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
9. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
10. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
11. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
12. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
13. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
14. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
15. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
16. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
17. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
18. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
19. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
20. The term should not be confused with Order of .
21. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
22. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
23. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
24. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
25. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
26. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
27. Parties in the European during 2005
28. The of National Monuments was informed.
29. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
30. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
31. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
32. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
33. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
34. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
35. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
36. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
37. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
38. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
39. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
40. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
Return to full list of frequently confused words