Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
2. The of National Monuments was informed.
3. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
4. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
5. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
6. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
7. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
8. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
9. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
10. Parties in the European during 2005
11. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
12. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
13. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
14. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
15. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
16. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
17. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
18. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
19. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
20. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
21. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
22. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
23. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
24. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
25. The term should not be confused with Order of .
26. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
27. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
28. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
29. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
30. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
31. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
32. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
33. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
34. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
35. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
36. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
37. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
38. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
39. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
40. While President of the Irish of St.
Return to full list of frequently confused words