Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
2. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
3. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
4. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
5. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. The term should not be confused with Order of .
8. Parties in the European during 2005
9. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
10. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
11. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
12. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
13. While President of the Irish of St.
14. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
15. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
16. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
17. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
18. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
19. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
20. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
21. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
22. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
23. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
24. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
25. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
26. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
27. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
28. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
29. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
30. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
31. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
32. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
33. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
34. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
35. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
36. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
37. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
38. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
39. The of National Monuments was informed.
40. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
Return to full list of frequently confused words