Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
2. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
3. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
4. Parties in the European during 2005
5. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
6. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
7. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
8. The term should not be confused with Order of .
9. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
10. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
11. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
12. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
13. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
14. While President of the Irish of St.
15. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
16. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
17. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
18. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
19. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
20. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
21. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
22. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
23. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
24. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
25. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
26. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
27. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
28. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
29. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
30. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
31. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
32. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
33. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
34. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
35. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
36. The of National Monuments was informed.
37. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
38. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
39. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
40. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
Return to full list of frequently confused words