Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
2. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
3. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
4. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
5. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
6. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
7. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
8. While President of the Irish of St.
9. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
10. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
11. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
12. The term should not be confused with Order of .
13. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
14. The of National Monuments was informed.
15. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
16. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
17. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
18. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
19. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
20. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
21. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
22. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
23. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
24. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
25. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
26. Parties in the European during 2005
27. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
28. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
29. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
30. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
31. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
32. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
33. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
34. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
35. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
36. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
37. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
38. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
39. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
40. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words