Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
2. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
3. The term should not be confused with Order of .
4. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
5. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
6. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
7. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
8. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
9. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
10. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
11. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
12. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
13. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
14. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
15. Parties in the European during 2005
16. While President of the Irish of St.
17. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
18. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
19. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
20. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
21. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
22. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
23. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
24. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
25. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
26. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
27. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
28. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
29. The of National Monuments was informed.
30. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
31. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
32. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
33. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
34. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
35. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
36. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
37. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
38. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
39. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
40. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
Return to full list of frequently confused words