Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
2. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
3. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
4. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
5. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
6. The of National Monuments was informed.
7. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
8. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
9. While President of the Irish of St.
10. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
11. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
12. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
13. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
14. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
15. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
16. The term should not be confused with Order of .
17. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
18. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
19. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
20. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
21. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
22. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
23. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
24. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
25. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
26. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
27. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
28. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
29. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
30. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
31. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
32. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
33. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
34. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
35. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
36. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
37. Parties in the European during 2005
38. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
39. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
40. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
Return to full list of frequently confused words