Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
2. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
3. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
4. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
5. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
6. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
7. The of National Monuments was informed.
8. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
9. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
10. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
11. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
12. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
13. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
14. The term should not be confused with Order of .
15. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
16. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
17. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
18. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
19. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
20. Parties in the European during 2005
21. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
22. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
23. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
24. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
25. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
26. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
27. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
28. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
29. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
30. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
31. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
32. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
33. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
34. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
35. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
36. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
37. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
38. While President of the Irish of St.
39. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
40. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
Return to full list of frequently confused words