Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
2. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
3. Parties in the European during 2005
4. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
5. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
6. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
7. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
8. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
9. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
10. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
11. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
12. The term should not be confused with Order of .
13. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
14. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
15. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
16. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
17. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
18. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
19. While President of the Irish of St.
20. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
21. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
22. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
23. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
24. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
25. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
26. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
27. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
28. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
29. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
30. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
31. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
32. The of National Monuments was informed.
33. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
34. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
35. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
36. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
37. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
38. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
39. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
40. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words