Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
2. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
3. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
4. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
5. While President of the Irish of St.
6. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
7. The of National Monuments was informed.
8. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
9. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
10. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
11. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
12. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
13. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
14. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
15. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
16. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
17. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
18. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
19. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
20. The term should not be confused with Order of .
21. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
22. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
23. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
24. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
25. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
26. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
27. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
28. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
29. Parties in the European during 2005
30. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
31. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
32. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
33. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
34. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
35. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
36. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
37. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
38. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
39. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
40. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
Return to full list of frequently confused words