Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
2. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
3. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
4. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
5. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
6. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
7. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
8. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
9. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
10. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
11. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
12. The term should not be confused with Order of .
13. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
14. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
15. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
16. While President of the Irish of St.
17. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
18. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
19. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
20. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
21. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
22. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
23. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
24. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
25. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
26. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
27. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
28. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
29. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
30. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
31. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
32. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
33. Parties in the European during 2005
34. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
35. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
36. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
37. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
38. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
39. The of National Monuments was informed.
40. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
Return to full list of frequently confused words