Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
2. The of National Monuments was informed.
3. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
4. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
5. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
6. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
7. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
8. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
9. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
10. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
11. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
12. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
13. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
14. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
15. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
16. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
17. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
18. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
19. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
20. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
21. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
22. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
23. The term should not be confused with Order of .
24. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
25. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
26. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
27. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
28. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
29. Parties in the European during 2005
30. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
31. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
32. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
33. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
34. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
35. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
36. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
37. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
38. While President of the Irish of St.
39. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
40. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
Return to full list of frequently confused words