Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
2. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
3. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
4. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
5. Parties in the European during 2005
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
8. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
9. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
10. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
11. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
12. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
13. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
14. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
15. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
16. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
17. While President of the Irish of St.
18. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
19. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
20. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
21. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
22. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
23. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
24. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
25. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
26. The term should not be confused with Order of .
27. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
28. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
29. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
30. The of National Monuments was informed.
31. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
32. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
33. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
34. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
35. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
36. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
37. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
38. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
39. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
40. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
Return to full list of frequently confused words