Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
2. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
3. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
4. While President of the Irish of St.
5. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
6. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
7. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
8. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
9. The of National Monuments was informed.
10. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
11. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
12. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
13. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
14. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
15. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
16. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
17. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
18. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
19. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
20. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
21. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
22. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
23. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
24. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
25. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
26. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
27. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
28. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
29. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
30. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
31. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
32. Parties in the European during 2005
33. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
34. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
35. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
36. The term should not be confused with Order of .
37. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
38. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
39. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
40. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
Return to full list of frequently confused words