Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
2. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
3. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
4. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
5. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
6. Parties in the European during 2005
7. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
8. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
9. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
10. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
11. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
12. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
13. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
14. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
15. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
16. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
17. The of National Monuments was informed.
18. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
19. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
20. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
21. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
22. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
23. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
24. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
25. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
26. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
27. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
28. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
29. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
30. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
31. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
32. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
33. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
34. The term should not be confused with Order of .
35. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
36. While President of the Irish of St.
37. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
38. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
39. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
40. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
Return to full list of frequently confused words