Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
2. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
3. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
4. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
5. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
6. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
7. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
8. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
9. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
10. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
11. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
12. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
13. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
14. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
15. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
16. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
17. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
18. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
19. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. The term should not be confused with Order of .
22. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
23. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
24. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
25. Parties in the European during 2005
26. While President of the Irish of St.
27. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
28. The of National Monuments was informed.
29. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
30. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
31. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
32. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
33. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
34. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
35. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
36. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
37. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
38. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
39. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
40. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
Return to full list of frequently confused words