Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
2. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
3. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
4. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
5. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
6. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
7. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
8. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
9. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
10. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
11. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
12. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
13. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
14. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
15. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
16. Parties in the European during 2005
17. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
18. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
19. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
20. While President of the Irish of St.
21. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
22. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
23. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
24. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
25. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
26. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
27. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
28. The term should not be confused with Order of .
29. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
30. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
31. The of National Monuments was informed.
32. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
33. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
34. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
35. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
36. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
37. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
38. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
39. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
40. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
Return to full list of frequently confused words