Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
2. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
3. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
4. While President of the Irish of St.
5. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
6. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
7. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
8. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
9. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
10. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
11. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
12. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
13. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
14. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
15. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
16. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
17. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
18. The term should not be confused with Order of .
19. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
20. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
21. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
22. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
23. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
24. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
25. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
26. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
27. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
28. Parties in the European during 2005
29. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
30. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
31. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
32. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
33. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
34. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
35. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
36. The of National Monuments was informed.
37. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
38. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
39. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
40. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
Return to full list of frequently confused words