Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
2. The term should not be confused with Order of .
3. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
4. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
5. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
6. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
7. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
8. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
9. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
10. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
11. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
12. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
13. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
14. Parties in the European during 2005
15. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
16. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
17. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
18. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
19. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
20. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
21. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
22. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
23. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
24. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
25. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
26. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
27. The of National Monuments was informed.
28. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
29. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
30. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
31. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
32. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
33. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
34. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
35. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
36. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
37. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
38. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
39. While President of the Irish of St.
40. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words