Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
2. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
3. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
4. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
5. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
6. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
7. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
8. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
9. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
10. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
11. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
12. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
13. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
14. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
15. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
16. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
17. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
18. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
19. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
20. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
21. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
22. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
23. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
24. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
25. While President of the Irish of St.
26. The term should not be confused with Order of .
27. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
28. Parties in the European during 2005
29. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
30. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
31. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
32. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
33. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
34. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
35. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
36. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
37. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
38. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
39. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
40. The of National Monuments was informed.
Return to full list of frequently confused words