Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
2. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
3. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
4. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
5. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
6. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
7. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
8. While President of the Irish of St.
9. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
10. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
11. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
12. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
13. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
14. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
15. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
16. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
17. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
18. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
19. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
20. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
21. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
22. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
23. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
24. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
25. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
26. The of National Monuments was informed.
27. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
28. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
29. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
30. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
31. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
32. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
33. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
34. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
35. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
36. The term should not be confused with Order of .
37. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
38. Parties in the European during 2005
39. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
40. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
Return to full list of frequently confused words