Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
2. The of National Monuments was informed.
3. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
4. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
5. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
6. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
7. The term should not be confused with Order of .
8. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
9. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
10. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
11. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
12. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
13. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
14. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
15. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
16. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
17. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
18. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
19. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
20. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
21. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
22. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
23. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
24. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
25. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
26. While President of the Irish of St.
27. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
28. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
29. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
30. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
31. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
32. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
33. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
34. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
35. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
36. Parties in the European during 2005
37. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
38. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
39. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
40. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
Return to full list of frequently confused words