Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
2. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
3. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
4. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
5. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
6. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
7. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
8. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
9. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
10. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
11. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
12. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
13. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
14. The of National Monuments was informed.
15. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
16. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
17. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
18. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
19. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
20. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
21. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
22. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
23. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
24. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
25. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
26. Parties in the European during 2005
27. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
28. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
29. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
30. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
31. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
32. While President of the Irish of St.
33. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
34. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
35. The term should not be confused with Order of .
36. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
37. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
38. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
39. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
40. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words