Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
2. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
3. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
4. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
5. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
6. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
7. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
8. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
9. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
10. The of National Monuments was informed.
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
13. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
14. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
15. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
16. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
17. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
18. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
19. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
20. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
21. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
22. The term should not be confused with Order of .
23. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
24. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
25. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
26. Parties in the European during 2005
27. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
28. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
29. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
30. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
31. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
32. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
33. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
34. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
35. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
36. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
37. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
38. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
39. While President of the Irish of St.
40. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
Return to full list of frequently confused words