Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
2. The of National Monuments was informed.
3. While President of the Irish of St.
4. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
5. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
8. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
9. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
10. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
13. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
14. The term should not be confused with Order of .
15. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
16. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
17. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
18. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
19. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
20. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
21. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
22. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
23. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
24. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
25. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
26. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
27. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
28. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
29. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
30. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
31. Parties in the European during 2005
32. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
33. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
34. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
35. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
36. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
37. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
38. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
39. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
40. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
Return to full list of frequently confused words