Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
2. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
3. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
4. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
5. While President of the Irish of St.
6. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
7. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
8. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
9. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
10. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
13. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
14. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
15. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
16. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
17. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
18. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
19. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
20. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
21. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
22. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
23. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
24. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
25. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
26. The term should not be confused with Order of .
27. The of National Monuments was informed.
28. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
29. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
30. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
31. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
32. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
33. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
34. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
35. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
36. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
37. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
38. Parties in the European during 2005
39. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
40. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
Return to full list of frequently confused words