Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
2. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
3. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
4. While President of the Irish of St.
5. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
6. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
7. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
8. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
9. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
12. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
13. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
14. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
15. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
16. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
17. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
18. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
19. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
22. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
23. The of National Monuments was informed.
24. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
25. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
26. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
27. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
28. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
29. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
30. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
31. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
32. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
33. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
34. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
35. Parties in the European during 2005
36. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
37. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
38. The term should not be confused with Order of .
39. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
40. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
Return to full list of frequently confused words