Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
2. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
3. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
4. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
5. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
6. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
7. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
8. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
9. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
10. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
11. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
12. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
13. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
14. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
15. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
16. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
17. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
18. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
19. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
20. The term should not be confused with Order of .
21. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
22. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
23. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
24. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
25. The of National Monuments was informed.
26. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
27. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
28. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
29. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
30. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
31. While President of the Irish of St.
32. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
33. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
34. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
35. Parties in the European during 2005
36. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
37. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
38. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
39. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
40. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
Return to full list of frequently confused words