Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. While President of the Irish of St.
2. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
3. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
4. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
5. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
6. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
7. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
8. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
9. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
10. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
11. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
12. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
13. Parties in the European during 2005
14. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
15. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
16. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
17. The of National Monuments was informed.
18. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
19. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
20. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
21. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
22. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
23. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
24. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
25. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
26. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
27. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
28. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
29. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
30. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
31. The term should not be confused with Order of .
32. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
33. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
34. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
35. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
36. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
37. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
38. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
39. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
40. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
Return to full list of frequently confused words