Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
2. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
3. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
4. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
5. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
6. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
7. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
8. The of National Monuments was informed.
9. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
10. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
11. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
12. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
13. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
14. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
15. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
16. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
17. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
18. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
19. Parties in the European during 2005
20. While President of the Irish of St.
21. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
22. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
23. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
24. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
25. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
26. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
27. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
28. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
29. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
30. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
31. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
32. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
33. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
34. The term should not be confused with Order of .
35. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
36. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
37. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
38. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
39. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
40. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
Return to full list of frequently confused words