Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
2. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
3. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
4. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
5. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
6. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
7. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
8. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
9. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
10. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
11. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
12. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
13. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
14. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
15. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
16. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
17. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
18. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
19. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
20. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
21. While President of the Irish of St.
22. The term should not be confused with Order of .
23. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
24. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
25. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
26. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
27. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
28. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
29. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
30. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
31. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
32. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
33. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
34. The of National Monuments was informed.
35. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
36. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
37. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
38. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
39. Parties in the European during 2005
40. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
Return to full list of frequently confused words