Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
2. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
3. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
4. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
5. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
6. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
7. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
8. The term should not be confused with Order of .
9. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
10. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
11. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
12. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
13. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
14. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
15. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
16. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
17. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
18. Parties in the European during 2005
19. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
22. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
23. While President of the Irish of St.
24. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
25. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
26. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
27. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
28. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
29. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
30. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
31. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
32. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
33. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
34. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
35. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
36. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
37. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
38. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
39. The of National Monuments was informed.
40. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
Return to full list of frequently confused words