Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
2. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
3. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
4. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
5. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
6. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
7. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
8. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
9. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
10. Parties in the European during 2005
11. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
12. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
13. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
14. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
15. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
16. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
17. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
18. The term should not be confused with Order of .
19. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
20. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
21. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
22. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
23. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
24. The of National Monuments was informed.
25. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
26. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
27. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
28. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
29. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
30. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
31. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
32. While President of the Irish of St.
33. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
34. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
35. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
36. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
37. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
38. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
39. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
40. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
Return to full list of frequently confused words