Confused Words: complement vs compliment
1. A specific example of a set with an enumeration but not a computable enumeration is the of the halting set.
2. Accept my thanks for the you are paying me.
3. ``Do you not think it would be a proper to the place?''
4. I acknowledged this , and ordered the negus, which was soon produced.
5. Allow me to you on your knowledge; such learning is very rare among ladies.''
6. Beam - The width of the ship - The full number of people required to operate a ship.
7. activation leads to destruction of the basement membrane.
8. I would rather be paid the of being believed sincere.
9. And style assessment can also the search for personality disorder.
10. The novel also deals with significant business and financial aspects which the adventure.
11. The complete protein of a cell or organism is known as the proteome.
12. After the full was achieved in December 1995, there were no further launches until December 1999.
13. He did not take the identification as a ; but he made the best of it, and turned it off with a laugh.
14. Ships of this class were long, displaced and had a of about 35.
15. I shall Mademoiselle Danglars on her cameo, while the father talks to you.''
16. and his predecessors; and he saw that the was not half empty.
17. I tasted them out of to Nature, though they were scarcely palatable.
18. Elizabeth said nothing, but it gratified her exceedingly; the must be all for herself.
19. Let us now our economic achievements with social, cultural, and spiritual development.
20. It uses narrative sources to its discoveries.
21. ``A ,''said the Marquis,``to the grandeur of the family, merited by the manner in which the family has sustained its grandeur.
22. Alice said, hoping to get it into a better temper by a .
23. ``It is a which I never pay to any place if I can avoid it.''
24. I didn't care nothing for the , but I was glad to be let off, anyway.
25. When I was presented to him, he gave me a close embrace, a I could well have excused.
26. On the rocky moors the various lichens and mosses each other in colorful picturesque scenery.
27. Madame Defarge received it as a , and looked at her husband.
28. We'll drink the daisies of the field, in to you; and the lilies of the valley that toil not, neither do they spin, in to me--the more shame for me!'
29. ``If you her at all, let it be on her voice, at least,''said Monte Cristo.
30. Its normal crew is 38 civilians and no military personnel.
31. The fort's military was 176 men, including officers and artillerymen.
32. The ones' plus the 1 is the two's .
33. The to herself and her sister was not unfelt.
34. Eventually the ship was crushed and sunk, stranding its 28-man on the ice.
35. ``To yield without conviction is no to the understanding of either.''
36. Some of her of 220 men served in the field with the Naval Brigade.
37. This field laboratory was intended to the MSU College of Fisheries program in freshwater aquaculture.
38. In addition there was the usual of quartermaster and sanitary and medical detachments.
39. But the ship, having her full of seamen, spurned his suit; and not all the King his father's influence could prevail.
40. His wish of introducing his sister to her was a of the highest kind.
Return to full list of frequently confused words