Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
2. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
3. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
4. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
5. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
6. There is a great difference in boats, of .
7. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
8. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
9. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
10. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
11. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
12. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
13. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
14. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
17. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
18. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
19. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
20. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
21. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
22. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
23. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
24. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
25. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
26. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
27. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
28. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
29. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
30. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
31. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
32. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
33. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
34. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
35. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
36. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
37. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
38. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
39. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
40. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
Return to full list of frequently confused words