Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
2. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
3. There is a great difference in boats, of .
4. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
5. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
6. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
7. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
8. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
9. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
10. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
11. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
12. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
13. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
14. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
15. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
16. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
17. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
18. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
21. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
22. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
23. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
24. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
25. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
26. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
27. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
28. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
29. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
30. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
31. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
32. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
33. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
34. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
35. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
36. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
37. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
38. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
39. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
40. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
Return to full list of frequently confused words