Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
2. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
3. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
4. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
5. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
6. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
7. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
8. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
9. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
10. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
11. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
12. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
13. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
14. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
17. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
18. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
21. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
22. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
23. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
24. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
25. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
26. There is a great difference in boats, of .
27. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
28. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
29. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
30. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
31. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
32. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
33. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
34. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
35. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
36. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
37. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
38. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
39. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
40. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words