Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
2. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
3. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
4. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
5. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
6. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
7. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
8. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
9. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
10. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
11. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
12. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
13. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
14. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
15. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
16. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
17. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
18. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
19. There is a great difference in boats, of .
20. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
21. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
22. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
23. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
24. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
25. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
26. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
27. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
28. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
29. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
30. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
31. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
32. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
33. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
34. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
35. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
36. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
37. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
38. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
39. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
40. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
Return to full list of frequently confused words