Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
2. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
3. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
4. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
5. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
6. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
7. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
8. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
9. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
10. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
11. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
12. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
13. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
14. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
15. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
16. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
17. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
18. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
21. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
22. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
23. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
24. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
25. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
26. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
27. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
28. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
29. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
30. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
31. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
32. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
33. There is a great difference in boats, of .
34. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
35. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
36. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
37. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
38. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
39. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
40. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words