Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
2. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
3. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
4. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
5. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
6. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
7. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
8. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
9. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
10. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
11. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
12. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
13. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
14. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
15. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
16. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
17. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
18. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
19. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
20. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
21. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
22. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
23. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
24. There is a great difference in boats, of .
25. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
26. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
27. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
28. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
29. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
30. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
31. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
32. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
33. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
34. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
35. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
36. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
39. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
40. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
Return to full list of frequently confused words