Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
2. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
3. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
4. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
5. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
6. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
7. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
8. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
9. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
10. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
11. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
12. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
13. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
14. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
15. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
16. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
17. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
18. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
19. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
20. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
21. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
22. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
23. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
24. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
25. There is a great difference in boats, of .
26. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
27. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
28. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
29. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
30. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
31. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
32. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
33. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
34. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
35. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
36. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
37. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
38. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
39. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
40. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
Return to full list of frequently confused words