Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
2. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
3. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
4. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
5. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
6. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
7. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
8. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
9. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
10. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
11. There is a great difference in boats, of .
12. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
13. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
14. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
15. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
16. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
17. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
18. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
19. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
20. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
21. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
22. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
23. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
24. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
25. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
26. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
27. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
28. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
29. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
30. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
31. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
32. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
33. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
34. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
35. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
36. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
37. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
38. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
39. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
40. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words