Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
2. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
3. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
4. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
5. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
8. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
9. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
10. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
11. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
12. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
15. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
16. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
17. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
18. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
19. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
20. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
21. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
22. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
23. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
24. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
25. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
26. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
27. There is a great difference in boats, of .
28. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
29. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
30. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
31. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
32. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
33. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
34. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
35. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
36. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
37. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
38. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
39. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
40. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
Return to full list of frequently confused words