Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
2. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
3. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
4. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
5. There is a great difference in boats, of .
6. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
7. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
8. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
9. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
10. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
11. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
12. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
13. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
14. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
15. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
16. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
17. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
18. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
19. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
20. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
21. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
22. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
23. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
24. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
25. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
26. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
27. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
28. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
29. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
30. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
31. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
32. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
33. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
34. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
35. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
36. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
37. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
38. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
39. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
40. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
Return to full list of frequently confused words