Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
2. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
3. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
4. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
5. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
6. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
7. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
8. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
9. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
10. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
11. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
12. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
13. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
14. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
15. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
16. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
17. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
18. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
19. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
20. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
21. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
22. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
23. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
24. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
25. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
26. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
27. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
28. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
29. There is a great difference in boats, of .
30. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
31. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
32. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
33. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
34. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
35. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
36. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
37. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
38. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
39. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
40. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words