Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. There is a great difference in boats, of .
2. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
3. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
4. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
5. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
6. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
7. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
8. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
9. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
10. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
11. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
12. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
13. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
14. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
15. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
16. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
17. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
18. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
19. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
20. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
21. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
22. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
23. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
24. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
25. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
26. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
27. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
28. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
29. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
30. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
31. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
32. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
33. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
34. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
35. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
36. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
37. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
38. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
39. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
40. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words