Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
2. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
3. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
4. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
5. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
6. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
7. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
8. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
9. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
10. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
11. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
12. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
13. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
14. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
15. There is a great difference in boats, of .
16. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
17. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
18. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
21. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
22. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
23. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
24. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
25. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
26. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
27. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
28. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
29. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
30. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
31. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
32. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
33. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
34. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
35. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
36. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
37. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
38. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
39. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
40. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
Return to full list of frequently confused words