Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
2. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
3. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
4. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
5. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
6. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
7. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
8. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
9. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
10. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
11. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
12. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
13. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
14. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
15. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
16. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
17. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
18. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
19. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
20. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
21. There is a great difference in boats, of .
22. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
23. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
24. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
25. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
26. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
27. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
28. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
29. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
30. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
31. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
32. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
33. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
34. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
35. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
36. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
37. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
38. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
39. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
40. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
Return to full list of frequently confused words