Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
2. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
3. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
4. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
5. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
6. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
7. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
8. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
9. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
10. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
11. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
12. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
13. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
14. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
15. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
16. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
17. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
18. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
19. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
20. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
21. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
22. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
23. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
24. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
25. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
26. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
27. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
28. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
29. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
30. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
31. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
32. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
33. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
34. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
35. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
36. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
37. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
38. There is a great difference in boats, of .
39. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
40. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words