Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
2. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
3. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
4. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
5. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
6. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
7. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
8. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
9. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
10. There is a great difference in boats, of .
11. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
12. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
13. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
14. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
15. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
16. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
17. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
18. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
19. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
20. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
21. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
22. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
23. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
24. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
25. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
26. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
27. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
28. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
29. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
30. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
31. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
32. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
33. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
34. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
35. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
36. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
39. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
40. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
Return to full list of frequently confused words