Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
2. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
3. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
4. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
5. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
6. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
7. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
8. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
9. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
10. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
11. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
12. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
15. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
16. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
17. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
18. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
19. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
20. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
21. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
22. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
23. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
24. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
25. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
26. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
27. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
28. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
29. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
30. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
31. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
32. There is a great difference in boats, of .
33. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
34. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
35. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
36. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
37. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
38. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
39. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
40. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
Return to full list of frequently confused words