Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
2. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
3. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
4. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
5. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
6. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
7. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
8. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
9. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
10. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
11. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
12. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
13. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
14. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
15. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
16. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
17. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
18. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
19. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
20. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
21. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
22. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
23. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
24. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
25. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
26. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
27. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
28. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
29. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
30. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
31. There is a great difference in boats, of .
32. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
33. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
34. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
35. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
36. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
37. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
38. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
39. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
40. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
Return to full list of frequently confused words