Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
2. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
3. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
4. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
5. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
6. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
7. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
8. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
9. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
10. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
11. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
12. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
15. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
16. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
17. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
18. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
21. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
22. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
23. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
24. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
25. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
26. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
27. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
28. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
29. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
30. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
31. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
32. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
33. There is a great difference in boats, of .
34. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
35. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
36. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
39. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
40. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
Return to full list of frequently confused words