Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
2. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
3. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
4. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
5. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
6. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
7. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
8. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
9. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
10. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
11. There is a great difference in boats, of .
12. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
13. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
14. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
15. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
16. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
17. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
18. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
21. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
22. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
23. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
24. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
25. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
26. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
27. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
28. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
29. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
30. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
31. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
32. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
33. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
34. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
35. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
36. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
39. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
40. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words