Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
2. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
3. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
4. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
5. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
6. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
7. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
8. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
9. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
10. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
11. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
12. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
13. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
14. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
15. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
16. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
17. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
18. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
21. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
22. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
23. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
24. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
25. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
26. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
27. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
28. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
29. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
30. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
31. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
32. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
33. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
34. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
35. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
36. There is a great difference in boats, of .
37. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
38. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
39. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
40. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
Return to full list of frequently confused words