Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
2. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
3. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
4. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
5. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
8. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
9. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
10. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
11. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
12. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
15. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
16. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
17. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
18. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
19. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
20. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
21. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
22. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
23. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
24. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
25. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
26. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
27. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
28. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
29. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
30. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
31. There is a great difference in boats, of .
32. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
33. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
34. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
35. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
36. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
37. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
38. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
39. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
40. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
Return to full list of frequently confused words