Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
2. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
3. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
4. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
5. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
6. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
7. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
8. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
9. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
10. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
11. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
12. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
13. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
14. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
15. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
16. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
17. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
18. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
19. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
20. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
21. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
22. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
23. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
24. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
25. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
26. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
27. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
28. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
29. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
30. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
31. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
32. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
33. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
34. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
35. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
36. There is a great difference in boats, of .
37. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
38. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
39. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
40. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
Return to full list of frequently confused words