Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
2. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
3. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
4. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
5. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
8. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
9. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
10. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
11. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
12. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
13. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
14. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
15. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
16. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
17. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
18. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
19. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
20. There is a great difference in boats, of .
21. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
22. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
23. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
24. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
25. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
26. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
27. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
28. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
29. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
30. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
31. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
32. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
33. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
34. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
35. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
36. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
37. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
38. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
39. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
40. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words