Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
2. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
3. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
4. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
5. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
6. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
7. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
8. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
9. There is a great difference in boats, of .
10. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
11. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
12. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
13. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
14. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
17. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
18. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
19. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
20. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
21. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
22. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
23. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
24. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
25. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
26. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
27. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
28. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
29. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
30. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
31. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
32. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
33. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
34. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
35. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
36. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
37. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
38. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
39. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
40. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
Return to full list of frequently confused words