Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
2. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
3. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
4. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
5. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
6. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
7. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
8. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
9. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
10. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
11. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
12. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
13. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
14. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
15. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
16. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
17. There is a great difference in boats, of .
18. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
19. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
20. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
21. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
22. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
23. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
24. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
25. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
26. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
27. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
28. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
29. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
30. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
31. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
32. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
33. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
34. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
35. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
36. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
37. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
38. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
39. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
40. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
Return to full list of frequently confused words