Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
2. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
3. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
4. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
5. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
6. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
7. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
8. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
9. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
10. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
11. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
12. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
13. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
14. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
15. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
16. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
17. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
18. There is a great difference in boats, of .
19. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
20. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
21. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
22. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
23. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
24. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
25. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
26. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
27. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
28. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
29. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
30. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
31. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
32. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
33. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
34. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
35. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
36. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
37. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
38. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
39. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
40. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
Return to full list of frequently confused words