Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
2. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
3. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
4. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
5. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
6. There is a great difference in boats, of .
7. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
8. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
9. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
10. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
11. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
12. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
15. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
16. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
17. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
18. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
19. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
20. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
21. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
22. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
23. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
24. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
25. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
26. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
27. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
28. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
29. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
30. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
31. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
32. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
33. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
34. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
35. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
36. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
39. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
40. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
Return to full list of frequently confused words