Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
2. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
3. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
4. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
5. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
6. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
7. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
8. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
9. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
10. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
11. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
12. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
13. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
14. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
17. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
18. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
19. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
20. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
21. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
22. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
23. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
24. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
25. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
26. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
27. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
28. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
29. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
30. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
31. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
32. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
33. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
34. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
35. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
36. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
37. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
38. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
39. There is a great difference in boats, of .
40. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
Return to full list of frequently confused words