Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
2. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
3. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
4. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
5. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
6. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
7. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
8. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
9. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
10. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
11. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
12. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
13. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
14. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
15. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
16. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
17. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
18. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
19. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
20. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
21. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
22. There is a great difference in boats, of .
23. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
24. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
25. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
26. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
27. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
28. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
29. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
30. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
31. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
32. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
33. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
34. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
35. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
36. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
37. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
38. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
39. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
40. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words