Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
2. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
3. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
4. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
5. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
8. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
9. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
10. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
11. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
12. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
13. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
14. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
15. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
16. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
17. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
18. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
19. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
20. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
21. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
22. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
23. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
24. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
25. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
26. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
27. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
28. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
29. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
30. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
31. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
32. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
33. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
34. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
35. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
36. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
37. There is a great difference in boats, of .
38. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
39. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
40. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
Return to full list of frequently confused words