Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
2. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
3. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
4. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
5. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
6. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
7. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
8. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
9. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
10. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
11. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
12. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
13. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
14. There is a great difference in boats, of .
15. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
16. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
17. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
18. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
19. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
20. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
21. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
22. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
23. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
24. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
25. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
26. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
27. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
28. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
29. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
30. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
31. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
32. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
33. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
34. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
35. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
36. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
37. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
38. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
39. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
40. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
Return to full list of frequently confused words