Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
2. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
3. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
4. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
5. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
6. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
7. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
8. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
9. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
10. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
11. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
12. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
13. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
14. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
15. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
16. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
17. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
18. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
19. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
20. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
21. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
22. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
23. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
24. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
25. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
26. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
27. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
28. There is a great difference in boats, of .
29. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
30. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
31. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
32. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
33. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
34. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
35. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
36. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
37. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
38. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
39. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
40. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
Return to full list of frequently confused words