Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
2. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
3. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
4. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
5. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
6. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
7. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
8. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
9. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
10. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
11. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
12. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
13. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
14. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
15. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
16. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
17. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
18. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
19. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
20. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
21. There is a great difference in boats, of .
22. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
23. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
24. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
25. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
26. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
27. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
28. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
29. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
30. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
31. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
32. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
33. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
34. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
35. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
36. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
37. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
38. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
39. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
40. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
Return to full list of frequently confused words