Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
2. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
3. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
4. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
5. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
6. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
7. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
8. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
9. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
10. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
11. There is a great difference in boats, of .
12. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
13. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
14. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
15. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
16. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
17. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
18. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
19. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
20. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
21. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
22. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
23. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
24. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
25. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
26. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
27. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
28. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
29. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
30. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
31. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
32. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
33. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
34. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
35. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
36. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
37. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
38. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
39. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
40. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
Return to full list of frequently confused words