Confused Words: cereal vs serial
1. Since the Paleolithic diet is devoid of grains, it is free of gluten.
2. Switzerland imported at that time about 85% of the demand.
3. The interconnection would be accomplished by MIDI on ATARIs, or by the ports on other machines.
4. General Foods did so for one year and made $1.5 million on the Post Toasties box.
5. It was made into a BBC television in 1978.
6. The numbers were not changed from those allocated by the DRB.
7. Oatibix is a breakfast that was introduced in the United Kingdom in August 2006.
8. agriculture and centralization contributed to the success of the state for the next 800 years.
9. Indian meal moths infest both and stored grain products, packaged goods, and surface layers of shelled corn.
10. His Guantanamo Internment Number was 161.
11. Zohn appeared in the 11th episode of the Discovery Channel show "PitchMen", in which he presented the EZ Crunch Bowl, a bowl he designed to in which the is kept in the shallow end and the milk in the deeper end in order to keep the "crunchy" and not soggy.
12. numbers in the 1500s were built by Rearwin.
13. Alisa is an Indonesian TV that was aired on RCTI.
14. Willes, the former president of General Mills, was criticized for his lack of understanding of the newspaper business, and was derisively referred to by reporters and editors as "The Killer".
15. She also had a part in the "Doctor Who" "Timelash".
16. The importance of crops for food security had been detected and forget the bad experiences at the beginning of World War II.
17. You can go without for breakfast. Sometimes, food companies will pay movies and games to secretly advertise.
18. They were a real fruit which I ripened, and they had to my senses a fragrance like that of other noble fruits, which I kept in as long as possible by wrapping them in cloths.
19. She started as a young Malayalam artist and got her break with the Samayam.
20. The surrounding areas produce wheat and other crops.
21. He added, however, that the killer subplot was "desperately familiar".
22. The will be aired on Doordarshan in 2006.
23. The product is distilled from grains (rye and corn primarily), aged in oak barrels for a minimum of three years, then bottled or sold in bulk.
24. The port hack allows a console to be attached to the MediaMVP.
25. They are the Argentine leader in the production of ethanol and is one of the main Argentine milk producers.
26. It is a serious pest in flour mills and wherever products and other dried products are stored and/or processed.
27. Through this agreement, the cookies crackers, alfajores and bars business lines in Argentina, Brazil and Chile were unified under Arcor’s management.
28. It is an odourless, tasteless white powder and can be added to grains, vegetables, soft drinks and other foods.
29. Also in this , the First Doctor refers to himself as the "original".
30. His obsession with the killer causes his wife to divorce him.
31. penalties included in the match scores.
32. Also, in 1989, Nintendo came out with the Nintendo System, which had shapes from the games "Super Mario Brothers" and "Legend Of Zelda".
33. At this point, the police concluded they were facing a killer.
34. The flour beetles mainly infest grains, including, but not limited to: , corn meal oats, rice, flour, and crackers.
35. Chestnuts have always been used in Corsica as a , but it was necessary to carry out studies for many years to validate the qualities of chestnut flour.
36. It was certified for production in 1986-1988.
37. Note: penalties added to match scores.
38. His Guantanamo Internment Number was 139.
39. Killers, mass murderers, the vilest of the vile.
40. The SCSI board provided two additional ports.
Return to full list of frequently confused words