Confused Words: censure vs censor
1. It has set up a special body to rap music because it believes this type of music does not fit the Uzbek musical culture.
2. He even decided, about 1537, to return to the obedience of the Observants, through fear of incurring some ecclesiastical .
3. The work on "The Beaverskin" was relatively free from .
4. It was finally submitted to the in January 1945.
5. In 294 and 265 BC, Gaius Marcius Rutilus inus was elected .
6. Controversy spilled over into the press when the British government attempted to the printing of their programme information.
7. If we consider the time needed to prepare the engravings and the approval by the , Corbelletti must know the hatching system of Petra Sancta even before 1638.
8. In 351 BC, Gaius Marcius Rutilus was elected as the first plebeian .
9. Wright returned to the charge in 1693, but again the assembly refused to Caffyn.
10. From the insolence of office, too, they are frequently indifferent how they exercise it, and are very apt to or deprive him of his office wantonly and without any just cause.
11. As , he ordered the construction of the "Via Aemilia Scaura" and restored several bridges.
12. The screenplay by Thea von Harbou was first submitted to the on 21 May 1941, but was not passed until 28 February 1942.
13. No leading London actor, with the exception of David Garrick, had escaped , and in the "Apology" Garrick was clearly threatened.
14. Resisting ecclesiastical , he left Jena (Feb.
15. This was the only time a person was elected twice.
16. In 443 BC, the right to take the census was moved from the consuls to the newly established office of .
17. The Board reacted to the complaint, insisting on the replacement of the word, which was later replaced with "Dilli".
18. It is the system of government, the situation in which they are placed, that I mean to , not the character of those who have acted in it.
19. In 312 BC, Appius Claudius Caecus was elected without being consul before.
20. Governor Bradford's of the Maypole tradition played a central role in Nathaniel Hawthorne's fictional story The Maypole of Merry Mount, 1837.
21. Joseph I. Breen alleged that the cartoon violated the Hays Production Code, a set of rules for the content of American films, because it burlesqued religion.
22. His of those travellers who swerve from the truth.
23. But it is to God's the Christian appeals, the Roman to his own soul.
24. In people of their own station, therefore, they regard such excesses with but a small degree of disapprobation, and them either very slightly or not at all.
25. However, the film ran into trouble with the Indian board and hasn't been released to date.
26. In this sense, it is closer to a motion of .
27. Along with many in Hollywood, Bernstein faced during the McCarthy era of the early 1950s.
28. In 726, the official Yuwen Rong became deputy chief imperial (御史中丞, "Yushi Zhongcheng").
29. A.s.h does not information on suicide methods and does not prohibit such discussion.
30. ``I deserve neither such praise nor such ,''cried Elizabeth;``I am not a great reader, and I have pleasure in many things.''
31. At one point the FR found itself facing motions by the Association of Railway Preservation Societies(ARPS) and the Association of Independent Railways (AIR).
32. If a person should at any time exceed in it, he can easily reform without exposing himself to the of the public.
33. For if you are not acting rightly, shun the act itself; if rightly, however, why fear misplaced ?
34. The film did not encounter many ship problems, although the scene where Carter knifes Albert Swift caused concern for the John Trevelyan.
35. Emperor Xuanzong rejected both recommendations, and made Cui Rizhi a general and Cui Yinfu the chief imperial .
36. Marcius prevented this situation from repeating itself by originating a law stating that no one could be elected twice.
37. After only one year in office the in 109 BC elected Marcus Livius Drusus died.
38. On November 2, members of the U.D.D. organized a motion of in the National Assembly.
39. NHS has been under an Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) since February 2003.
40. In 393 BC, Marcus Cornelius Maluginensis was elected suffect to replace the deceased Gaius Iulius Iullus.
Return to full list of frequently confused words