Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
2. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
3. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
4. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
5. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
6. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
7. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
8. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
9. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
10. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
11. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
12. No more points were scored before the .
13. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
14. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
15. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
16. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
17. This became known as the "Babson ".
18. This team is during spring (end of March).
19. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
20. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
21. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
22. The film did not even on its production costs.
23. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
24. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
25. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
26. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
27. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
28. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
29. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
30. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
31. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
32. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
35. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
36. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
37. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
38. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
39. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
40. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
Return to full list of frequently confused words