Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
2. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
3. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
4. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
5. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
6. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
7. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
8. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
9. The film did not even on its production costs.
10. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
11. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
12. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
13. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
14. No more points were scored before the .
15. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
16. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
17. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
18. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
19. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
20. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
21. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
22. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
23. This became known as the "Babson ".
24. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
25. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
26. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
27. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
28. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
29. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
30. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
31. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
32. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
33. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
34. This team is during spring (end of March).
35. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
36. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
37. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
38. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
39. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
40. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words