Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
2. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
3. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
4. The film did not even on its production costs.
5. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
6. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
7. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
8. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
9. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
10. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
11. This team is during spring (end of March).
12. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
13. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
14. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
15. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
16. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
17. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
18. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
19. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
20. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
21. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
22. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
23. This became known as the "Babson ".
24. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
25. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
26. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
27. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
28. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
29. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
30. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
31. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
32. No more points were scored before the .
33. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
34. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
35. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
36. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
37. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
38. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
39. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
40. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
Return to full list of frequently confused words