Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
2. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
3. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
4. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
5. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
6. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
7. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
8. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
9. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
10. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
11. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
12. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
13. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
14. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
15. The film did not even on its production costs.
16. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
17. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
18. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
19. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
20. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
21. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
22. This became known as the "Babson ".
23. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
24. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
25. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
26. This team is during spring (end of March).
27. No more points were scored before the .
28. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
29. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
30. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
31. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
32. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
33. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
34. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
35. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
36. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
37. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
38. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
39. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
40. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
Return to full list of frequently confused words