Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
2. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
3. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
4. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
5. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
6. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
7. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
8. The film did not even on its production costs.
9. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
10. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
11. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
12. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
13. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
14. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
15. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
16. This team is during spring (end of March).
17. No more points were scored before the .
18. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
19. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
20. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
21. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
22. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
23. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
24. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
25. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
26. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
27. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
28. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
29. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
30. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
31. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
32. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
33. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
34. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
35. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
36. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
37. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
38. This became known as the "Babson ".
39. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
40. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
Return to full list of frequently confused words