Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
2. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
3. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
4. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
5. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
6. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
7. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
8. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
9. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
10. This team is during spring (end of March).
11. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
12. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
13. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
14. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
15. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
16. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
17. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
18. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
19. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
20. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
21. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
22. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
23. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
24. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
25. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
26. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
27. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
28. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
29. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
30. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
31. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
32. The film did not even on its production costs.
33. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
34. No more points were scored before the .
35. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
36. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
37. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
38. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
39. This became known as the "Babson ".
40. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
Return to full list of frequently confused words