Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This became known as the "Babson ".
2. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
3. No more points were scored before the .
4. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
5. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
6. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
7. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
8. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
9. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
10. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
11. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
12. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
13. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
14. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
15. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
16. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
17. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
18. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
19. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
20. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
21. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
22. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
23. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
24. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
25. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
26. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
27. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
28. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
29. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
30. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
31. This team is during spring (end of March).
32. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
33. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
34. The film did not even on its production costs.
35. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
36. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
37. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
38. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
39. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
40. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
Return to full list of frequently confused words