Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
2. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
3. The film did not even on its production costs.
4. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
5. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
6. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
7. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
8. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
9. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
10. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
11. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
12. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
13. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
14. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
15. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
16. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
17. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
18. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
19. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
20. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
21. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
22. This team is during spring (end of March).
23. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
24. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
25. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
26. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
27. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
28. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
29. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
30. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
31. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
32. This became known as the "Babson ".
33. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
34. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
35. No more points were scored before the .
36. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
37. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
38. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
39. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
40. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
Return to full list of frequently confused words