Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This became known as the "Babson ".
2. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
3. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
4. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
5. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
6. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
7. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
8. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
9. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
10. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
11. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
12. The film did not even on its production costs.
13. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
14. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
15. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
16. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
17. No more points were scored before the .
18. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
19. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
20. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
21. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
22. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
23. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
24. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
25. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
26. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
27. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
28. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
29. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
30. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
31. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
32. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
33. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
34. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
35. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
36. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
37. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
38. This team is during spring (end of March).
39. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
40. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
Return to full list of frequently confused words