Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
2. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
3. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
4. The film did not even on its production costs.
5. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
6. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
7. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
8. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
9. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
10. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
11. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
12. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
13. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
14. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
15. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
16. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
17. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
18. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
19. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
20. No more points were scored before the .
21. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
22. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
23. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
24. This team is during spring (end of March).
25. This became known as the "Babson ".
26. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
27. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
28. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
29. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
30. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
31. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
32. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
33. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
34. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
35. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
36. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
37. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
38. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
39. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
40. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words