Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
2. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
3. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
4. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
5. No more points were scored before the .
6. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
7. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
8. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
9. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
10. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
11. This became known as the "Babson ".
12. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
13. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
14. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
15. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
16. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
17. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
18. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
19. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
20. The film did not even on its production costs.
21. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
22. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
23. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
24. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
25. This team is during spring (end of March).
26. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
27. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
28. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
29. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
30. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
31. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
32. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
33. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
34. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
35. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
36. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
37. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
38. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
39. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
40. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
Return to full list of frequently confused words