Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
2. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
3. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
4. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
5. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
6. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
7. This team is during spring (end of March).
8. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
9. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
10. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
11. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
12. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
13. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
14. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
15. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
16. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
17. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
18. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
19. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
20. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
21. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
22. No more points were scored before the .
23. The film did not even on its production costs.
24. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
25. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
26. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
27. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
28. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
29. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
30. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
31. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
32. This became known as the "Babson ".
33. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
34. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
35. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
36. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
37. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
38. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
39. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
40. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
Return to full list of frequently confused words