Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
2. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
3. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
4. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
5. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
6. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
7. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
8. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
9. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
10. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
11. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
12. No more points were scored before the .
13. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
14. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
15. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
16. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
17. The film did not even on its production costs.
18. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
19. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
20. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
21. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
22. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
23. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
24. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
25. This became known as the "Babson ".
26. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
27. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
28. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
29. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
30. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
31. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
32. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
33. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
34. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
35. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
36. This team is during spring (end of March).
37. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
38. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
39. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
40. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
Return to full list of frequently confused words