Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This team is during spring (end of March).
2. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
3. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
4. This became known as the "Babson ".
5. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
6. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
7. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
8. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
9. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
10. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
11. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
12. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
13. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
14. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
15. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
16. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
17. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
18. The film did not even on its production costs.
19. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
20. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
21. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
22. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
23. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
24. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
25. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
26. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
27. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
28. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
29. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
30. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
31. No more points were scored before the .
32. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
33. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
34. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
35. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
36. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
37. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
38. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
39. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
40. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words