Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This became known as the "Babson ".
2. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
3. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
4. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
5. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
6. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
7. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
8. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
9. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
10. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
11. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
12. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
13. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
14. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
15. The film did not even on its production costs.
16. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
17. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
18. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
19. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
20. This team is during spring (end of March).
21. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
22. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
23. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
24. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
25. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
26. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
27. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
28. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
29. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
30. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
31. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
32. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
35. No more points were scored before the .
36. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
37. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
38. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
39. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
40. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
Return to full list of frequently confused words