Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
2. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
3. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
4. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
5. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
6. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
7. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
8. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
9. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
10. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
11. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
12. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
13. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
14. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
15. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
16. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
17. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
18. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
19. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
20. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
21. This team is during spring (end of March).
22. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
23. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
24. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
25. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
26. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
27. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
28. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
29. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
30. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
31. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
32. This became known as the "Babson ".
33. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
34. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
35. No more points were scored before the .
36. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
37. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
38. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
39. The film did not even on its production costs.
40. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
Return to full list of frequently confused words