Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
2. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
3. This team is during spring (end of March).
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
6. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
7. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
8. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
9. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
10. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
11. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
12. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
13. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
14. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
15. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
16. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
17. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
18. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
19. The film did not even on its production costs.
20. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
21. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
22. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
23. No more points were scored before the .
24. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
25. This became known as the "Babson ".
26. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
27. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
28. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
29. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
30. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
31. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
32. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
33. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
34. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
35. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
36. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
37. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
38. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
39. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
40. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
Return to full list of frequently confused words