Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. No more points were scored before the .
2. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
3. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
6. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
7. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
8. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
9. The film did not even on its production costs.
10. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
11. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
12. This team is during spring (end of March).
13. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
14. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
15. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
16. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
17. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
18. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
19. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
20. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
21. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
22. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
23. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
24. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
25. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
26. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
27. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
28. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
29. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
30. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
31. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
32. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. This became known as the "Babson ".
35. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
36. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
37. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
38. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
39. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
40. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
Return to full list of frequently confused words