Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
2. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
3. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
6. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
7. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
8. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
9. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
10. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
11. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
12. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
13. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
14. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
15. This became known as the "Babson ".
16. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
17. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
18. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
19. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
20. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
21. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
22. This team is during spring (end of March).
23. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
24. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
25. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
26. No more points were scored before the .
27. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
28. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
29. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
30. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
31. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
32. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
35. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
36. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
37. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
38. The film did not even on its production costs.
39. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
40. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words