Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
2. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
3. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
4. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
5. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
6. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
7. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
8. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
9. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
10. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
11. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
12. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
13. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
14. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
15. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
16. This team is during spring (end of March).
17. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
18. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
19. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
20. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
21. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
22. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
23. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
24. This became known as the "Babson ".
25. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
26. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
27. No more points were scored before the .
28. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
29. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
30. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
31. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
32. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
33. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
34. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
35. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
36. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
37. The film did not even on its production costs.
38. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
39. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
40. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
Return to full list of frequently confused words