Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
2. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
3. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
4. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
5. This became known as the "Babson ".
6. No more points were scored before the .
7. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
8. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
9. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
10. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
11. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
12. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
13. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
14. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
15. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
16. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
17. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
18. The film did not even on its production costs.
19. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
20. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
21. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
22. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
23. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
24. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
25. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
26. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
27. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
28. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
29. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
30. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
31. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
32. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
33. This team is during spring (end of March).
34. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
35. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
36. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
37. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
38. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
39. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
40. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words