Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
2. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
3. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
4. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
5. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
6. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
7. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
8. This team is during spring (end of March).
9. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
10. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
11. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
12. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
13. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
14. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
15. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
16. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
17. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
18. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
19. No more points were scored before the .
20. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
21. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
22. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
23. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
24. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
25. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
26. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
27. The film did not even on its production costs.
28. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
29. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
30. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
31. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
32. This became known as the "Babson ".
33. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
34. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
35. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
36. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
37. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
38. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
39. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
40. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
Return to full list of frequently confused words