Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
2. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
3. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
6. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
7. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
8. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
9. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
10. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
11. This team is during spring (end of March).
12. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
13. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
14. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
15. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
16. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
17. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
18. The film did not even on its production costs.
19. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
20. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
21. This became known as the "Babson ".
22. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
23. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
24. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
25. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
26. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
27. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
28. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
29. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
30. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
31. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
32. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
33. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
34. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
35. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
36. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
37. No more points were scored before the .
38. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
39. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
40. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words