Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
2. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
3. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
4. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
5. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
6. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
7. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
8. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
9. This became known as the "Babson ".
10. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
11. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
12. The film did not even on its production costs.
13. No more points were scored before the .
14. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
15. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
16. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
17. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
18. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
19. This team is during spring (end of March).
20. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
21. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
22. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
23. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
24. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
25. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
26. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
27. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
28. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
29. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
30. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
31. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
32. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
33. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
34. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
35. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
36. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
37. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
38. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
39. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
40. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
Return to full list of frequently confused words