Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
2. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
3. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
4. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
5. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
6. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
7. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
8. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
9. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
10. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
11. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
12. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
13. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
14. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
15. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
16. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
17. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
18. No more points were scored before the .
19. The film did not even on its production costs.
20. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
21. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
22. This became known as the "Babson ".
23. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
24. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
25. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
26. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
27. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
28. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
29. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
30. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
31. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
32. This team is during spring (end of March).
33. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
34. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
35. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
36. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
37. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
38. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
39. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
40. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
Return to full list of frequently confused words