Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
2. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
3. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
6. This became known as the "Babson ".
7. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
8. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
9. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
10. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
11. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
12. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
13. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
14. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
15. This team is during spring (end of March).
16. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
17. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
18. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
19. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
20. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
21. No more points were scored before the .
22. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
23. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
24. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
25. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
26. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
27. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
28. The film did not even on its production costs.
29. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
30. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
31. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
32. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
33. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
34. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
35. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
36. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
37. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
38. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
39. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
40. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
Return to full list of frequently confused words