Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
2. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
3. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
4. No more points were scored before the .
5. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
6. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
7. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
8. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
9. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
10. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
11. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
12. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
13. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
14. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
15. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
16. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
17. This became known as the "Babson ".
18. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
19. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
20. This team is during spring (end of March).
21. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
22. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
23. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
24. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
25. The film did not even on its production costs.
26. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
27. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
28. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
29. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
30. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
31. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
32. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
33. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
34. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
35. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
36. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
37. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
38. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
39. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
40. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
Return to full list of frequently confused words