Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
2. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
3. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
4. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
5. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
6. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
7. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
8. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
9. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
10. This team is during spring (end of March).
11. The film did not even on its production costs.
12. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
13. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
14. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
15. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
16. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
17. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
18. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
19. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
20. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
21. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
22. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
23. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
24. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
25. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
26. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
27. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
28. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
29. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
30. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
31. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
32. No more points were scored before the .
33. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
34. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
35. This became known as the "Babson ".
36. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
37. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
38. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
39. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
40. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
Return to full list of frequently confused words