Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
2. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
3. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
4. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
5. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
6. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
7. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
8. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
9. His parents were both in Connecticut.
10. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
11. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
12. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
13. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
14. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
15. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
16. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
17. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
18. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
19. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
20. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
21. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
22. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
23. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
24. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
25. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
26. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
27. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
28. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
29. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
30. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
31. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
32. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
33. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
34. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
35. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
36. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
37. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
38. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
39. They've been doing it since before I was ...
40. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Return to full list of frequently confused words