Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
2. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
3. They've been doing it since before I was ...
4. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
5. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
6. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
7. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
8. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
9. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
10. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
11. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
12. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
13. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
14. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
15. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
16. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
17. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
18. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
19. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
20. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
21. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
22. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
23. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
24. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
25. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
26. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
27. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
28. His parents were both in Connecticut.
29. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
30. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
31. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
32. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
33. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
34. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
35. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
36. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
37. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
38. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
39. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
40. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
Return to full list of frequently confused words