Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
2. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
3. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
4. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
5. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
6. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
7. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
8. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
9. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
10. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
11. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
12. They've been doing it since before I was ...
13. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
14. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
15. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
16. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
17. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
18. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
19. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
20. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
21. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
22. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
23. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
24. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
25. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
26. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
27. His parents were both in Connecticut.
28. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
29. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
30. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
31. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
32. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
33. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
34. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
35. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
36. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
37. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
38. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
39. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
40. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
Return to full list of frequently confused words