Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
2. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
3. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
4. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
5. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
6. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
7. They've been doing it since before I was ...
8. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
9. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
10. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
11. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
12. His parents were both in Connecticut.
13. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
14. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
15. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
16. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
17. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
18. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
19. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
20. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
21. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
22. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
23. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
24. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
25. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
26. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
27. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
28. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
29. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
30. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
31. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
32. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
33. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
34. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
35. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
36. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
37. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
38. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
39. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
40. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
Return to full list of frequently confused words