Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
2. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
4. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
5. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
6. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
7. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
8. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
9. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
10. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
11. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
12. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
13. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
14. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
15. His parents were both in Connecticut.
16. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
17. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
18. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
19. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
20. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
21. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
22. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
23. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
24. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
25. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
26. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
27. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
28. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
29. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
30. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
31. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
32. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
33. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
34. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
35. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
36. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
37. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
38. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
39. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
40. They've been doing it since before I was ...
Return to full list of frequently confused words