Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
2. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
3. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
4. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
5. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
6. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
7. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
8. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
9. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
10. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
11. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
12. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
13. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
14. They've been doing it since before I was ...
15. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
16. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
17. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
18. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
19. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
20. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
21. His parents were both in Connecticut.
22. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
23. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
24. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
25. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
26. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
27. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
28. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
29. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
30. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
31. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
32. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
33. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
34. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
35. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
36. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
37. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
38. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
39. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
40. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
Return to full list of frequently confused words