Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
2. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
3. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
4. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
5. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
6. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
7. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
8. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
9. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
10. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
11. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
12. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
13. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
14. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
15. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
16. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
17. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
18. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
19. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
20. His parents were both in Connecticut.
21. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
22. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
23. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
24. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
25. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
26. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
27. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
28. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
29. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
30. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
31. They've been doing it since before I was ...
32. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
33. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
34. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
35. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
36. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
37. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
38. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
39. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
40. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
Return to full list of frequently confused words