Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
2. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
4. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
5. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
6. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
7. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
8. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
9. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
10. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
11. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
12. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
13. His parents were both in Connecticut.
14. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
15. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
16. They've been doing it since before I was ...
17. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
18. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
19. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
20. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
21. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
22. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
23. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
24. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
25. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
26. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
27. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
28. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
29. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
30. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
31. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
32. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
33. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
34. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
35. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
36. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
37. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
38. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
39. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
40. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
Return to full list of frequently confused words