Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
2. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
3. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
4. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
5. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
6. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
7. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
8. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
9. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
10. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
11. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
12. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
13. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
14. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
15. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
16. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
17. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
18. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
19. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
20. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
21. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
22. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
23. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
24. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
25. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
26. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
27. His parents were both in Connecticut.
28. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
29. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
30. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
31. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
32. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
33. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
34. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
35. They've been doing it since before I was ...
36. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
37. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
38. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
39. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
40. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
Return to full list of frequently confused words