Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
2. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
3. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
4. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
5. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
6. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
7. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
8. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
9. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
10. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
11. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
12. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
13. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
14. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
15. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
16. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
17. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
18. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
19. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
20. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
21. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
22. They've been doing it since before I was ...
23. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
24. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
25. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
26. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
27. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
28. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
29. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
30. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
31. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
32. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
33. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
34. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
35. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
36. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
37. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
38. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
39. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
40. His parents were both in Connecticut.
Return to full list of frequently confused words