Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
2. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
4. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
5. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
6. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
7. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
8. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
9. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
10. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
11. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
12. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
13. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
14. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
15. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
16. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
17. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
18. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
19. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
20. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
21. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
22. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
23. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
24. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
25. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
26. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
27. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
28. His parents were both in Connecticut.
29. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
30. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
31. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
32. They've been doing it since before I was ...
33. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
34. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
35. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
36. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
37. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
38. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
39. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
40. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
Return to full list of frequently confused words