Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
2. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
3. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
4. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
5. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
6. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
7. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
8. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
9. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
10. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
11. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
12. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
13. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
14. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
15. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
16. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
17. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
18. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
19. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
20. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
21. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
22. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
23. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
24. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
25. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
26. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
27. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
28. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
29. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
30. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
31. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
32. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
33. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
34. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
35. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
36. His parents were both in Connecticut.
37. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
38. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
39. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
40. They've been doing it since before I was ...
Return to full list of frequently confused words