Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
2. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
3. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
4. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
5. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
6. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
7. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
8. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
9. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
10. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
11. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
12. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
13. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
14. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
15. They've been doing it since before I was ...
16. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
17. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
18. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
19. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
20. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
21. His parents were both in Connecticut.
22. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
23. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
24. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
25. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
26. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
27. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
28. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
29. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
30. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
31. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
32. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
33. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
34. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
35. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
36. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
37. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
38. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
39. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
40. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
Return to full list of frequently confused words