Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
2. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
3. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
4. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
5. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
6. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
7. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
8. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
9. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
10. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
11. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
12. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
13. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
14. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
15. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
16. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
17. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
18. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
19. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
20. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
21. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
22. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
23. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
24. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
25. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
26. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
27. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
28. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
29. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
30. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
31. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
32. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
33. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
34. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
35. His parents were both in Connecticut.
36. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
37. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
38. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
39. They've been doing it since before I was ...
40. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
Return to full list of frequently confused words