Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
2. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
3. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
4. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
5. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
6. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
7. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
8. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
9. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
10. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
11. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
12. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
13. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
14. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
15. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
16. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
17. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
18. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
19. His parents were both in Connecticut.
20. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
21. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
22. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
23. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
24. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
25. They've been doing it since before I was ...
26. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
27. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
28. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
29. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
30. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
31. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
32. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
33. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
34. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
35. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
36. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
37. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
38. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
39. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
40. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
Return to full list of frequently confused words