Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
2. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
3. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
4. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
5. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
6. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
7. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
8. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
9. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
10. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
11. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
12. They've been doing it since before I was ...
13. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
14. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
15. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
16. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
17. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
18. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
19. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
20. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
21. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
22. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
23. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
24. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
25. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
26. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
27. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
28. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
29. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
30. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
31. His parents were both in Connecticut.
32. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
33. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
34. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
35. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
36. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
37. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
38. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
39. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
40. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
Return to full list of frequently confused words